Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fat people and fat children.  (Read 15977 times)
iHODL4

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

It's their lifestyle, the people around them and personal choice.
PlutoNim

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

In childhood it is normal to be fat. I was like that too. Cheesy
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

Fat people and fat children are those who are happy or stress.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

Fat people and fat children are those who are happy or stress.

That's for sure! I even envy them Smiley
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

People being fat is personal choice and will power more than genetics. Fat people have the choice to be fat. No one's born fat. It's something that's learned.

So wrong.
This used to be true but not anymore. Ever heard of hormonal disorders ? We live in a fucked up world where environment has completely changed peoples' health standards.
Gluten ,dairy, additives are just a few things that can mess your body.

Of course some fat people lack willpower but not all fat people "chose" to be fat.

What is worse is being "skinny fat" like 95% of the population : people who could look good, say they want to look good but never make the efforts to actually look good.
AkexA95

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

I don`t agree that people are not born fat. There are people who are predisposed to fatness.
Franz14

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

I don`t agree that people are not born fat. There are people who are predisposed to fatness.

I agree. Sometimes it is a predisposition or even a disease.
amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Parents making their kids fat is abuse. End of story.

People being fat is personal choice and will power more than genetics. Fat people have the choice to be fat. No one's born fat. It's something that's learned.

Wish I could agree but there is more to the picture. People also get fat because of treatments and medications. In my case, the entire family line has always been lean on fathers and mothers side both. I was quite lean till Grade 3 when I started haing severe headaches and also fainted once. On thorough checkup with MRI and CT scans some kind off infection was found in my lower part of brain and I had to undergo minor surgery and a strict medication for 3 years. It had some kind of steroids and I quickly gained weight. Though I am much more conscious about my fitness these days but I am never able to achieve the lean structure because my metabolism is very slow. I am almost 85 kgs with 1.8m of height but if you compare my diet with my friends with a leaner structure, you would be amazed at how I am bulky and they are not.

Sometimes, genetics and medical history have a role to play in your body structure. But yes obesity like the ones found in America is solely because unhealthy lifestyle and food eating patterns.
baldmonk

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Well... genetics is a thing. For example, It's really hard for one of my friends to gain weight.
Because of the stomach problems. And he can eat only specific healthy food.
He always tells me that he wishes to be fat at least for one day.
Ottav1o

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:24:29 PM

I agree with you, this is indeed a choice! Parents feed their children to bulimia, and then they just start taking measures, this is very bad ((and it’s better to teach children activity and sports since childhood.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:46:13 PM

I absolutely agree with you, parents instead of accustom children to an active life, go to McDonald's
SuzieGreenberg22

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:52:10 PM

This made me LOL  Cheesy
T@KUMI

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:49:49 AM

I agree, people have a choice to not be fat you can workout and have a diet, it's just a matter of self control and hard work.
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:17:58 AM

People are egotistical monsters. As long as it doesn't make them feel bad it's OK. They feel the need to oblige, then wonder why their child gets abused in school... Retards.
Accounting87

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

I feel extremely sad when I see fat children... First, that's how their parents "care" about their health and appearance. Secondly, if they look this way now, most likely they will look even worse in the adolescence. Thirdly, it is kinda not attractive...
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:47:56 PM

I dont think fat is hereditary, it's just laziness you can always choose to workout.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:05:00 PM

You say abuse.. It could be and it could not be. You do know there are some places where extreme poverty is not a new thing right? Then tell me, if those people who have tasted poverty for almost all their lives finally get a chance to a better one. Do you think they will take it slow? Nah not really. Also, what about depression (that extreme sadness that is slow and very painful), stress, disease, natural. You do know there are those with natural big bones and might look gigantic or fat too. No one is an inch perfect, trust me 😊
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:08:55 PM

I absolutely agree with you, parents instead of accustom children to an active life, go to McDonald's
It's not fair to act all perfect, when everyone isn't. Tell me a healthy chubby baby is not good enough next 😏
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:12:02 PM

I feel extremely sad when I see fat children... First, that's how their parents "care" about their health and appearance. Secondly, if they look this way now, most likely they will look even worse in the adolescence. Thirdly, it is kinda not attractive...
Words like these make people think less of themselves. It's things like this that lead to suicide you know that right. Attractive? There are more things in this life than being beautiful and attractive. Gosh if only the world will wake up 🤦‍♂️
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:21:34 PM

I dont think fat is hereditary, it's just laziness you can always choose to workout.
Hmm sure, but can you say that for someone who lost both parents at a young age. Saw siblings disappear one by one, and lost both eyes too. What am trying to say is, first think of what those people are going through before passing judgment. Nobody is as they might seem to be, and that's the fact 😎
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: