Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We have writers  (Read 376 times)
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:32:04 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 04:04:09 PM by Knightblade

We have writers.

Thanks
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

Are you on drugs? You want to hire a whitepaper writer and pay them AFTER your ICO? I see you are also looking for a blockchain developer and offering them the same terms.

I really hope nobody wastes their time with this, the idea is the least important part of any plan, and you are acting like you are in a privileged position, offering people an opportunity to work for free. Any project without a significant marketing budget WILL fail in this market. Since you can't even afford to pay your writers, developers and probably your other team members, then your project is the lowest of the low on the pecking order.

Parasite, get the hell out.
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

Are you on drugs? You want to hire a whitepaper writer and pay them AFTER your ICO? I see you are also looking for a blockchain developer and offering them the same terms.

I really hope nobody wastes their time with this, the idea is the least important part of any plan, and you are acting like you are in a privileged position, offering people an opportunity to work for free. Any project without a significant marketing budget WILL fail in this market. Since you can't even afford to pay your writers, developers and probably your other team members, then your project is the lowest of the low on the pecking order.

Don't mind op,  this is what I have been talking about,  many brokers want to run ico now. If you can't pay your dev and writer, how can you spend in marketing  Roll Eyes

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:21:53 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 09:28:21 AM by Knightblade

Are you on drugs?

Well I am not. Thanks for asking.

You want to hire a whitepaper writer and pay them AFTER your ICO?  

I didnt said After ICO. I said After presale. For your information why we should pay advance to a scammer or any legit person without doing any work. Everyone pays after the work not before the work. And I am not forcing anyone to do it. I have made this thread for willing persons not for scammers who take money then disappear.

I see you are also looking for a blockchain developer and offering them the same terms.

We have Developers as of now the reply on thread will be posted in due course. Thanks.

I really hope nobody wastes their time with this, the idea is the least important part of any plan, and you are acting like you are in a privileged position, offering people an opportunity to work for free.

Did I mentioned in any thread about free working ? I didnt said I will pay in advance and why should I ? Well its the need of the Individual if he wants to work or not. I guess you can consider an eyetest.

Any project without a significant marketing budget WILL fail in this market.

You can give your advice and suggestions where i have asked about it. Since you are facing problems with your eyes here is the link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036821.0

Since you can't even afford to pay your writers, developers and probably your other team members, then your project is the lowest of the low on the pecking order.

Well we want to go for an ICO when we have a working project in our hand not like 99.9% companies who just want investors money and then start project. We are already working on platform and spent a lot of money on that and it will be live in two week time.

I will take it as a compliment. You are such a good speaker.
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 09:27:20 AM by Knightblade

Don't mind op,  this is what I have been talking about,  many brokers want to run ico now. If you can't pay your dev and writer, how can you spend in marketing  Roll Eyes

Thanks for asking. Why we should pay money in advance ?
If you can not trust the project then why should project trust you. I hope you understand the reasons behind it.
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

Presale or not presale, you might be able to find a writer to create your whitepaper, but then you have to ask yourself the question, why is this person trusting that I will pay them?

The work involved in a high-quality whitepaper is significant, and it is conducive to your presale and ICO success. Which means that you do need to pay at least a percentage up front, involve an escrow, or hire a sub-par writer that will harm your project.

Great writers are not "dime a dozen", and they don't depend on any one person or project for their work. The marketplace rewards those with the courage to pursue. If you cannot offer a decent budget for creating one of the cornerstone pieces for your project you are coming from a position of disadvantage.

Best of luck to you and the writer that will risk working under these conditions. However, I do encourage you to think of a better way to approach the marketplace and these talented individuals.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

Presale or not presale, you might be able to find a writer to create your whitepaper, but then you have to ask yourself the question, why is this person trusting that I will pay them?

Well we have already got some writers and we are vetting their previous work and inquiring the authenticity of it. I have posted this thread to find out any talented writer so that we can get best out of him. The person will trust us because we will already have the working platform and will include him/them in the team. We will have an agreement too.

The work involved in a high-quality whitepaper is significant, and it is conducive to your presale and ICO success. Which means that you do need to pay at least a percentage up front, involve an escrow, or hire a sub-par writer that will harm your project

We never denied for any escrow if you have qualities and you have experience and ability to write an awesome whitepaper reply to thread we can consider it.

Great writers are not "dime a dozen", and they don't depend on any one person or project for their work. The marketplace rewards those with the courage to pursue.

We are very much willing to work with great writers but its really hard to find legit writers not the scammers that is the reason we dont want to pay in advance. As I said above we can workout for an escrow if we see that you are really an asset.

If you cannot offer a decent budget for creating one of the cornerstone pieces for your project you are coming from a position of disadvantage.

We have already allocated a decent budget for the base pillars of the project and our working model will be live in as early as two weeks time, same in the case of whitepaper and development we have allotted significant budget but we can not pour it to scammers.

Best of luck to you and the writer that will risk working under these conditions. However, I do encourage you to think of a better way to approach the marketplace and these talented individuals.

Thanks for you good wishes. We have recieved number of approaches to write the whitepaper but we will only consider the best and we will not hesitate to use escrow if needed.

Regards
bradock

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

seems OP is broker
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

seems OP is broker

I appreciate your compliment.
skyslope

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

We provide whitepaper writing and translation service, pm me
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Hello,
Am a financial analyst with particular interest in Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I am interested in the work. Please contact me. Am a writer and pretty sure you will be satisfied with my work.
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

Hello,
Am a financial analyst with particular interest in Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I am interested in the work. Please contact me. Am a writer and pretty sure you will be satisfied with my work.
sent you a PM
Ahyke93

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

Don't go wasting your time on this job
The person behind the wheels on this account, is some Indian child wasting peoples time with 2 yearold juvenile insults.
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:16:43 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 06:28:29 AM by Knightblade

Don't go wasting your time on this job
The person behind the wheels on this account, is some Indian child wasting peoples time with 2 yearold juvenile insults.

Hello Ahkye93

Well personally I dont like to comment on anyone but you really done a hell of of job on Vidstream project.
For the guys who dont know about Vid stram please read the whitepaper here. Whitepaper it self has only few pages and he too telling about blockchain in it.
A very low class writer. First Improve your work then ask for job.
I already have 3 writers working on my WP but there are lot of diamonds in the community who knows may be I discover someone.

He contacted me for the Job

Hello knightblade,

I am a copy writer and editor with over two years of experience doing crypto-related writeups; from whitepaper development to analytical articles on several blockchain ideas. Some of my past works include the development of the micromoney and vidstream  whitepaper and some others. Send me a PM so we can continue this conversation on telegram @Ahyke.

Kind regards
Ahyke.

and here is the conversation on TG.

I suggest everyone to read Vid-Stream whitepaper before giving him any work.
Ahyke93

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

See how disjointed your use of  English is. I wonder how you are able to make judgments on a language you cant even speak. Indians
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

See how disjointed your use of  English is. I wonder how you are able to make judgments on a language you cant even speak. Indians

Great.  Cheesy
Well everybody can see your level of English in the Whitepaper itself. Cool

Cheer
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

Up
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

I already have 3 writers working on my WP but there are lot of diamonds in the community who knows may be I discover someone.

What happened to this? How does it take you almost a month to get a whitepaper writer?

Oh, maybe because you're paying in your shitcoins that will completely fail.
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

What happened to this? How does it take you almost a month to get a whitepaper writer?

Oh, maybe because you're paying in your shitcoins that will completely fail.

Hi

Thanks for your follow back
Our Whitepaper is ready and being proof read by two writers and our website is also functional. Kindly read my reply we require a writer who can prepare presentations to private investors from the material extracted from WP and pitch deck.

Regards
Knightblade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

Hi

We have got best writers whitepaper will be pusblished soon. Thanks for your support I am locking this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: