Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of SILKCHAIN - inside information here!!  (Read 185 times)
JohnnyBGoodBaby (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:20:11 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 02:51:43 AM by JohnnyBGoodBaby

Silkchain, Osell and the companies behind this have not been doing nice things, dishonest and I know people that work in the company.

I'd like to say I have been in China for about 15 years and one thing I know is that the overall Chinese people, workers and government is actually very good, they are good people, caring, helpful and inspirational. However; every place has their bad and negative parts and one of them happens to be Osell, Silkchain, Crypto currency, scam, fraud, fake, lying, cheating, unprofessional places.

In fact, I know many people in the company alex, Sarah, Russian friends from the past, John, Cici, Alex, German and many more.  I also know some of their managers, higher managers and older men who have been with the company for a while and I won't mention their name as they have been away from the company for a while.

I'd like to state, that the information provided is not from people with the intent in hurting anyone, they just express their frustrations of work with their friends in a simple and normal manner.

In fact, this project was thrown on the employees just this year, so imagine that!  They use to try and work with suppliers to get their projects in various countries which failed miserably.  The employees dealing with a lot of the work at Osell actually have no idea what crypto even is, they only get thrown in it by their CEO who seems like a rather terrible person IMO.

The management at this place is beyond terrible, they are always lost and confused and just want more money in fact.

I have a good friends, many friends who work and have worked in the company (many quit years ago and some quit this year before the summer) in one of the companies and they really do treat them terribly .I feel this story needs to be out just because people need to be protected so I am going to go over a few points that friends, good people and hard workers have shared with me or gone through from their every day life..

One thing to keep in mind is that this project is a joint venture with the European market, Singapore and companies in China.

In my opinion the Osell  really abuses the  employees to work more, do what they need in fear or in light of feeling obligation to the company no matter what and this is another reason why these stories need to get out more. These people need better protection and help to make changes IMO

First of all, this deals with a currency called "SilkChain” https://www.silkchain.io/ which I suggest you don't even give them the hits, but you can check it out if you want but do not buy.

I would like to explain that my friends are all hard workers, caring and dedicated. I want to list her work ethics in bulletin points as well as an example of the issues that people may find themselves in.

-They work at home often, taking calls, doing messages and it was not uncommon to see her doing this when we were together with friends. Off to the side, typing and taking calls. They work in various parts of the company including "past" PR, HR, Management and more.

-Workers are professional, try their best and want to be helpful where they can but when they aren't even getting paid they talk about their frustrations, not to get their company in trouble but because they are so depressed about their lives, no money and having to pay for their homes without any company payments.

Now, on to what SilkChain has been doing not only to them, but they likely seem to be paying the higher managers and people they favor..

The primary issue company is "Osell" which has failed on previous projects and investments before, how they can still get investments is kind of amazing to me.  They are pocketing investments and then running behind a list of lies and scare tactics.

-They hire companies, and bots to inflate their customer numbers, primarily hitting the middle eastern market and having people beg and want silk. (which, seems all mostly pointless to me)
-They often close their own food cafeteria with the excuse that they are lacking money but can continue to travel the world asking for more money.
-Often pushing all employees to go after "investments", just investments, get money etc
-Withholding pay for many months at a time and asking employees to work harder and that they have no money.
-My friends have had their pay held for nearly 6 months, and many times off and on before that period.
-Can you imagine going to work every day feeling you have no choice, no hope and that you just hope you can get paid, pay your bills, apartment and food? Well, Osell doesn't care, so why should you care Silkchain?
-They spend a lot of money on getting investments but lack spending on the actual product for customers.  Most of the investments they get aren't paying workers, it seems to be used for travel and setting up more investment oppurtunities only and where this money goes is likely not what anyone would expect or want if you ask me.  Of course, there is no way to know where the money goes but with how the boss is pushing and abusing people I am sure there has to be some corruption here as well.
-The CEO is an obvious abuser, over promising and taking advantage of his Chinese work force, hopefully they can find a better place soon.

THEY EVEN ASK THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES TO LEND MONEY TO THEM, 20,000 , 30,000 OR WHATEVER THE EMPLOYEE IS WILLING TO DO.  CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?  AND THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A HIGH END, TOP LEVEL CRYPTO SERVICE??

Lastly, imagine this! If you look at their Facebook page you will see a lot of "fake" likes, lack of any properly spelled comments by people outside of the middle east.   All of their forum members and numbers they share is bullshit basically. They can't even get different kind of likes on their fb posts, if you check the list of likes on Facebook
-most likes are fake accounts
-most of them don't even have a profile photo

Now, I completely understand it is up to each person to work and deal with these things and that I cant change anyone's mind but to see my friends not get paid at their work, go home and do the work and to be using credit cards, crying, saying they have all this pressure from their work while not even being able to pay their bills or to even eat is just flat out heart breaking. I do hold them accountable as well to an extent.

I have never trusted this company and have always told people to get out, but this kind of situation actually happens a lot at Osell.

China is a great country and I hope they investigate this company as they are often trying to stop people from being mistreated!

One thing I know is they push all their workers to ask for investments, but they don't know what to do with the investment once they have it (except get free money for themselves)

I always had a strong feeling the CEO and board were hoarding and getting as much of they money as they can as they pawn out all the staff to bid to their schemes, which would not surprise me at all honestly.

They need to help these people get out, even if it means firing them which is actually a much better alternative instead of talking up things like everything is going to "help" everyone.

All of this isn't right, people should be treated better than this!

Have you guys heard anymore on these sort of things and how do you feel about companies doing stuff like this to take advantage of people?

-Companies are shit, lying, using lots of fake numbers, not paying employees for up to 6 months at a time while convincing them that they will be able to get "rich" and have chances for advancement etc, while always failing and somehow able to come up with new “plans” to reach investors with projects such as crypto currencies. We know it isn't the first time, but people, including investors need to look into what they are dealing with much more closely or you may be getting burned. If they don't care their employees then what makes you think they care the investor or customer.

Osell, All I can say is if you want to look better then pay your employees and do things the right way, I am not out to hurt you or anyone.  Pay your employees and treat them good and you will look much better to them, the world and to your customers.

DO NOT INVEST IN SILKCHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnnyBGoodBaby (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:40:02 AM

Keep it going so they can't lose money for more people.
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:43:35 PM

Thanks for your helpful information with deatils.Everyone can get better benefits from it.   
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:09:56 PM

This is a good exposure to open the eyes of people on what is happening. As for the improper spelling of the contributors on Facebook, maybe it could be they are not English speaking people because people who are not English speakers find it difficult to adapt even when they use google translator.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: