Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market  (Read 2113 times)
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:10:55 AM

Day tradijg in a bear market helps alot to increase holdings in your portfolio. Trading in a bear market needs expertise and total concentration so as not to loose ur portfolio since the market is not healthy at that moment. One need to follow every news related to the coin you trading so as to minimize unnecessary loss
The bear market will provide an opportunity for investors to add portfolios, of course they are very selective about coins that have the potential to rise in the near future.
Investors see and analyze certain coins based on parameters that are understood so that in making a decision is not wrong, and profit in the short term can be obtained. For now, many of the collected altcoins are ETH, LTC and BNB.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:44:08 AM

Day tradijg in a bear market helps alot to increase holdings in your portfolio. Trading in a bear market needs expertise and total concentration so as not to loose ur portfolio since the market is not healthy at that moment. One need to follow every news related to the coin you trading so as to minimize unnecessary loss
The bear market will provide an opportunity for investors to add portfolios, of course they are very selective about coins that have the potential to rise in the near future.
Investors see and analyze certain coins based on parameters that are understood so that in making a decision is not wrong, and profit in the short term can be obtained. For now, many of the collected altcoins are ETH, LTC and BNB.

I am agree, its depend on our perspective. In bear market, when others people afraid to invest and the price keep falling, its our opportunity collecting more legit coin at cheap price. Crypto market will survive and growing more bigger and i think if we believe market will survive, we can gain big profits in the long term

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:15:58 AM

My experience is focused on one or two altcoins. Use TA to analyze their graphs, notice on buy volume weekly and supporting buy zone and read new information as soon as possible.

We had our own way to grow our portfolio, and to make that happen Trading is the main tools for us to increase our altcoins.
One more thing TA is easy to say but difficult to apply in the actual trade. Because of the feelings to have a quick profit, most of the
traders are relying to their luck instead of skills, that's the problems. Though, it is true crypto trading will always resulted to have a new coins into our wallet in the every platform.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:28:07 AM

I'm a king of greed that's why trading won't work for me ,I tried but always lose my money so I've stop trading ,if there is any other way I will appreciate,thanks for the info though ,this will help many on this forun
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:30:00 AM

I won't advice this point on anyone except of course the person has a reasonable knowledge trading cryptocurrencies. This is because, the bear season presents one of the most unstable situations in cryptocurrency trading. An intermediate trader or beginner or possibly professional trader could lose his/her entire portfolio trading during this period due to the high volatility. The best form of practice during the bearish season is either swing trading or hodling your positions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: