Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM and FAILURE are very different (Messages for bounty hunters and investors)  (Read 87 times)
wedosgibas (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:03:36 AM

This paper aims to reduce misunderstandings between the three parties, the ICO project team (which organizes bounty campaigns), investors and bounty hunters.

As a bounty hunter, I often see conversations with fellow bounty hunters who often say "SCAM" in the telegram group of several projects that have not distributed tokens, but before the team had announced distribution schedules, let alone sales were still ongoing, the distribution schedule might be longer. Well, from that point, do not occasionally write the word "SCAM" in the group of a project if there is no strong and definite evidence, however it is very unsightly for the organizing team. Especially if the token sales are still ongoing, if investors who see the words "SCAM", it can change the minds of investors to cancel investments in the project.

And the "SCAM" project is very different from the "FAILURE" project, don't equate it.
- SCAM Project will only think about making a profit, no matter how it works, and he does not think of giving a reward for who helped him with promotion.
- FAILURE Project, as well as projects that have prepared everything for their purposes, procedures, allocation of funds, team data and others. But how else, the minimum amount of sales is not reached, or Soft Cap is not reached. But he is obliged to be responsible for returning the funds of investors who previously contributed. Because the project failed and lacked funds, most did not give rewards to bounty hunters. There are also several projects, although they failed to meet Soft Cap, but he still gives reward tokens to bounty hunters, such as Deep Aero, TimeBox and some others.

Note:
Soft Cap is the minimum target fund that must be achieved by a project in order to sustain the development of the project in the future.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

There are very few of the bounty campaign that are transparent to the bounty hunters about their funding periods and caps. Most of them starts with the statement soft cap already reached.
 Of many bounties I've looked on, only 1% of the bounties were not paid due to not reaching the soft cap and were openly stating that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:10:12 AM

A good read. I understand the view point here.
There's a thin line here and often we overlook these characteristics. As a newbie myself, with no expertise in this sector, I think it's always confusing. Everything that goes wrong is termed as scam and there needs to be an understanding.
wedosgibas (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

There are very few of the bounty campaign that are transparent to the bounty hunters about their funding periods and caps. Most of them starts with the statement soft cap already reached.
 Of many bounties I've looked on, only 1% of the bounties were not paid due to not reaching the soft cap and were openly stating that.

Yes, that's their key, more open, because we need trust in various parties, not just statements.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

Exactly! Many fellow bounty hunters cannot determine the difference. Many also do not read the rules of the campaign such as distribution date and would immediately say scam  Grin
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

Very different but most persons tend to always mix them up feeling that they are the same been when you are scammed that means yo did enter into a phising site or gave out you private key or something else and your failures are when you make the wrong move selling at a wrong time no proper management of your wallet ,investing at the wrong time and so on which at the end of the day you go bankrupt thats what we call failure
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

My vision is completely different, how to detect fraudsters. The first I try to look at the bounty managers. I do not participate in social networks at all, but I do not refuse to signature. To choose a good company takes a lot of time.
It seems to me that all newcomers will like the article in which the author outlined all the bounty managers and wrote in steps what he does. Many can learn useful information.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030536.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: