Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:42:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Blockchain based New Projects with trading?  (Read 131 times)
AliyaNasar (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

Blockchain has made life easy all around. However, I don’t see much happening in the trading sector, of goods and service. Something like that coming up?

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

i don't know what you have in mind when you say "blockchain based" but there are decentralized market places that have been around for a while now. it is build with decentralization in mind and with bitcoin as one of the currencies that it accepts it is called OpenBazaar and you can check it out here: https://openbazaar.org/

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

Blockchain has made life easy all around. However, I don’t see much happening in the trading sector, of goods and service. Something like that coming up?
What kind of service and goods you're referring? I mean there's a lot of services so be specific.
Apparently, it depends on a certain product that uses blockchain, I mostly see blockchain based project in gaming, health, renewable energy and more on trading platform.

If you're planning to invest in ico, I would recommend BQT, take a look. https://bqt.io/
Thank me later.  Cool

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

The blockchain technology has been adopted and applied in many areas of life, health, security, transport, gaming etc. This are goods and services.

However, I don’t see much happening in the trading sector, of goods and service.

Bitcoin has once been used to purchase a pizza. That's trading right?
Also various outlets both online and offline are accepting top digital currencies as means of payment.
NZEXToken
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

New Zone will be making life easy for a lot of commodity traders. We are planning to create a global marketplace for Commodities trading. Look us up
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

There are many blockchain based trading projects, some are succesfully working while some of them are under development, working projects include rialto, dropil and countinghouse fund while fox trading is a project which is under development and will launch soon.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: