Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which stocks to HODL?  (Read 128 times)
Ramya494 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

I have been in the Crypto space for the past few months and as soon as I enter the bearish market scene started ,so I am bit confused on which stocks to HODL? at this point of time,Can someone suggest me a few good stocks to HODL at the moment.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:35:03 AM

Take in mind that in this market there is high volatily so any suggestion can be bad one minute after.
Actually the market awards EOS Stellar and Ripple. You could follow the market sentiment.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

This market trades on digital currency and not stocks.
And for hodling, established currencies is the best buy, particularly bitcoin. It is easy to manage, even by a newbie, and when investing you don't need knowledge on technical or foundamental analysis. Although, you would most likely learn more, if you pay attention
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

Take in mind that in this market there is high volatily so any suggestion can be bad one minute after.
Actually the market awards EOS Stellar and Ripple. You could follow the market sentiment.

Don't follow the market without some real knowledge. Ripple is a pump and dump coin. People buy it because it's cheap and because others are buying and then when the sentiment changes it goes down. The general rule is: don't buy coins with no adoption and don't buy coins with huge premine. Ripple is both.
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

I have been in the Crypto space for the past few months and as soon as I enter the bearish market scene started ,so I am bit confused on which stocks to HODL? at this point of time,Can someone suggest me a few good stocks to HODL at the moment.
You should understand that there are very big risks now. But now I like Ripple, which is confidently moving forward. Maybe it will be right to invest in it?
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

Don't follow the market without some real knowledge. Ripple is a pump and dump coin. People buy it because it's cheap and because others are buying and then when the sentiment changes it goes down. The general rule is: don't buy coins with no adoption and don't buy coins with huge premine. Ripple is both.
I have a different opinion about Ripple, it seems to me that this coin is not in vain now so popular. I hope that I am not mistaken.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

You can hold and save your bitcoin as your investment at the future, many people are holding and keep bitcoin as their asset for the future and know bitcoin is most higher price coin in the world. Bitcoin never become scam coin and always on higher price.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

Preferably the best coins to hold for this bearish market is at the top 10 coins. And it is really good to hold them since any time they can go up like what happened before.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

Hold the coin that feels in the top 10 at the coinmarketcap because the coins are clear and certain of their reputation compared to other emerging crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: