Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: chaos theory in cryptocurrency?  (Read 212 times)
kirstiemorton23 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

Are all the messes that occur in Crypto also done intentionally by certain groups?

does this have anything to do with cryptocurrency?

I was reminded of the Chaos Theory that I first learned about through the film "Chaos" (2004) with Jason Statham as the main player. In short, in the film it illustrates that an act (chaos) that occurs gradually will have a pattern in itself, which will ultimately provide results that are already set by a party from the beginning.

What Do you Think about this?
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

This chaos will stop when, when the market is completely restored. When we calm down and work will bring pleasure and profit. After all, now it really has become very difficult to work and develop.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

it does manipulated by certain group. its a free market. anyone with enough cash can manipulate the market. its a free market afterall.
BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

Now there really is chaos in the crypto-currency world. I think this is all due to instability in market relations. Now is not the easiest period in the life of every cryptoman. I think, because of this, it is difficult to control yourself morally.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

I think that to blame all the troubles of cryptocurrencies on" whales "or" puppeteers " is simply stupid. Yes, there are people who manipulate the market - but their power is not unlimited.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

I won't be surprised if such groups exist. There are so many weird things going on in Crypto world.  Example:
*The continuous bashing of bcash could be a way of promoting the coin.
*Watch out for those Crypto guys who post regularly(every minute and hour) on social media... they're probably not what we think they are.
* Yes, chaos in countries or terrorist attacks could be blamed on the proliferation of "unregulated currencies" like Cryptos especially Altcoins. A global campaign will be launched against Cryptocurrency. A single "regulated" Cryptocurrency will be adopted. The Internet will be regulated. This will lead to mass protest and further chaos.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

This chaos will stop when, when the market is completely restored. When we calm down and work will bring pleasure and profit. After all, now it really has become very difficult to work and develop.
Can you tell me is there a relationship between the chaos and the bearish trend of the market? as far as i know the chaos was caused by there are so many unhealthy markets such as a lot of manipulators. I think that know about this case and i thought that we must not need to think about that again.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

haha, you're have a good mind of imagination, don't you?
I think whole market were controlled by some group, but they just could do that for a short time.
the key is blockchain technology, it's the thing that change the human.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

each trader has a different strategy for achieving success in financial speculation. the main goal remains the same, looking for numbers that are similar to charts for price estimates. A modern fractal theory is a search for traders no longer in fractals but in units of organisms.
sinkfish

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

everyone in crypto is same. even with millions of dollar investing in the wrong coin only result you lose everything. not the one with the most money or coin wins. the survivor is the winner.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

I'm pretty sure that this is done by certain groups who want to take away our money they are now trying in every way to confuse people so that they do not understand when to sell and when to buy
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Sorry, don't ascribe to the theories that shadowy groups are pulling all the strings behind the scenes. Cryptocurrency is a market and markets by their nature can be chaotic. What looks like manipulation is simply the invisible hand of the market determining the long term outcome of the cryptocurrency markets.

lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

I don't see the truth here. Crypto is orginized technology that has a certain plan of the processes and this theory doesn't work here to be honest.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

there is order in chaos!
not because of chaos theory but i say it because there are times that we don't understand something so we guess it is chaotic but when we learn more about that subject we see that it is perfectly logical and it couldn't have been any more perfect even if you tried.

in case of altcoins it is pump and dumps. if you look past the emotional feeling when they dump and you lose money you can see that it is perfectly natural thing to happen.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

That's bullshit. Chaos theory assumes that minimal initial changes to the system of objects lead to enormous consequences. Here everything is exactly the opposite. What matters are the events today, and not in the past, for crypto.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
moepaing

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

Why not? Crypto is very nice and I think that this theory has all chances to be alive and its being truth is clear. Chaos is a type of the organization I am sure.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

Are all the messes that occur in Crypto also done intentionally by certain groups?

does this have anything to do with cryptocurrency?

I was reminded of the Chaos Theory that I first learned about through the film "Chaos" (2004) with Jason Statham as the main player. In short, in the film it illustrates that an act (chaos) that occurs gradually will have a pattern in itself, which will ultimately provide results that are already set by a party from the beginning.

What Do you Think about this?
difficult to estimate this complex nature of cryptocurrency. can we be sure it follows the same path as everything else that can be explained with a theory? and maybe it's something just the opposite?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

what chaos are you referring to? prices?
and I think it's safe to say some big players are heavily manipulating the market with ease since it's still so small (300b but like $30b has gone in) and that's in all cryptos.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

The crypto market is a lot more regulated than people think.
Because it's so volatile, people tend to think that there is a "wild" element to it.
While this may be true, crypto does have characteristics common with other markets, just on a wider scale.

One of the reasons why it is so volatile is simply because the market is young and not regulated well.
This allows whales and groups to come in and manipulate prices.
There are constant signs of people coming in and pumping or crashing prices.

This all will, of course, get better over time.  Not just with new regulations, but as markets mature, so do investors.
A good example of this is the ICO market.
It has totally crashed and a big part of it is that investors are straight up smarter, they don't want to throw money at terrible projects.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

There is a pattern if you look at all the old charts. It rises beyond all belief, then it gets dumped into the ground. After a period of stagnation if pumps again beyond the all time high. Just wait for it and you will see
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: