Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: jason derulo will make his own coin?  (Read 617 times)
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

I don't think that one single ICO from Jason Derulo can make an influence on the cryptocurrency market. Only fans of this singer will join that ICO, I don't think it will be very successful.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

Nowadays too many popstars are about to make easy money.
I believe teengirls will spend all weekly money on his coins. LOL
50cent was first crypto star - started to sell album for BTC already in 2014  Wink
Resulbil

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

Everyone will have the money. It's a very nice technology. If I'm zenhin one day, I'm gonna get my own money. And that's a cool thing. I guess this is not a dream and it will happen. I admire him and hopefully he will succeed
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

I don't think that one single ICO from Jason Derulo can make an influence on the cryptocurrency market. Only fans of this singer will join that ICO, I don't think it will be very successful.
'Only fans' and that's also what who knows cryptocurrency. However, it will have a good effect on market conditions if he gives formal education to everyone that cryptocurrency is needed to be used in daily life. I don't deny that a celebrity has a great popularity so as he can give suggestions easily to everyone.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

I immediately have a question, for what sphere of service will act his coin! In my opinion, this is just another PR and embezzlement of money from our pockets!
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

jason derulo will make his own coin on GCOX platform..it will attract more investor to come?
would this ico will make another bull market coming?
if you all have going to clubbing sure got listen his song exp : wiggle wiggle wiggle
or this just a scam? ask celebrities to scam their fans money?
how do you think?

On what basis is he going to be creating a coin? For charity purposes or people getting to pay with his coins to watch his shows, or whatever it is. If it is not a coin backed up by real life product and business, I see no way it would still not end up becoming a shit coin at the end of it all anyway.

I really would not pay much attention to coins like this, and may be this could just be a way for celebrities to want to rip off their fans as they are the ones who I see that could gullibly be investing in such a coin anyway and it does not have anything substantial to add to the market if it does not have any real life value to give.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

Completely stupid idea..

I do not understand people why rise and buy noname and zero value coins?

Because one of celeb people advertise? example: If celeb people start advertise Venezuelan bolivar investors go there and buy? NO

fairyvibes

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

A lot of celebrities have endorsed scam coins like Floyd Mayweather and Dj Khaled.  When the scams were exposed nothing even happened to them, they will do anything for fast money.
ionman93 (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

jason derulo will make his own coin on GCOX platform..it will attract more investor to come?
would this ico will make another bull market coming?
if you all have going to clubbing sure got listen his song exp : wiggle wiggle wiggle
how do you think?

Its really hard to say if this will bring another bull run. Initially though Pacman (Manny Pacquiao) was on the GCOX platform and we have seen that it didn't bring enough push to the market so I doubt that Jason can bring in more.

But the good thing though is that it might get closer to the adoption that we all have been waiting to happen. Perhaps his fans will try to invest and learn what crypto is all about so there's a possibility that more investors will come into the market.
There is nothing hard to say in this case, it is not possible to see it bring another bull run because it will not. Now, we have to understand one thing, is this just another shit coin with some attempt of some artist to make more money from his gullible fans? That is actually how I am seeing it at the moment.

Well, I am a fan of Derulo, and I love his music and his dance, and I believe I give him a lot already in buying his songs on iTunes, and that is it to it. Unless of course he comes up with some creative solution the coin is going to bring that revolves may be around his music or gives the users some special incentive, it will all remain just another shit coin on the block.
agree that the coin playing skill so many...
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

The songs from Jason Derulo starts mostly with screaming his own name in the hope we will not forget him, funny but it's not new that big companies hire famous people to advertise their product. Also don't forget that exchanges earning a lot of money with big budgets  for advertising, they can easily pay a good salary even for such famous people.
ionman93 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

A lot of celebrities have endorsed scam coins like Floyd Mayweather and Dj Khaled.  When the scams were exposed nothing even happened to them, they will do anything for fast money.
bro mayweather jus representing that company coin...not create his own coin...
ionman93 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

Completely stupid idea..

I do not understand people why rise and buy noname and zero value coins?

Because one of celeb people advertise? example: If celeb people start advertise Venezuelan bolivar investors go there and buy? NO
ok thx your advice...we see how
ionman93 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

I immediately have a question, for what sphere of service will act his coin! In my opinion, this is just another PR and embezzlement of money from our pockets!
www.gcox.com please read their whitepaper to understand the point..
ionman93 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

ofcz if just a derulo will not make it, how bout mutli celeb join in GCOX exchange ?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

Everyone will have the money. It's a very nice technology. If I'm zenhin one day, I'm gonna get my own money. And that's a cool thing. I guess this is not a dream and it will happen. I admire him and hopefully he will succeed
You admire him and you hope he will succeed? Maybe you do not even have an idea who Jason Derulo is. He is a pop star who is successful as far as I can tell since his fan base is pretty huge anyway, and I do not see how coming up with a coin is going to help the community to benefit in anyway except to make Jason Derulo richer by deceiving gullible fans into buying his cryptocurrency and this is not something I feel we should be promoting or embracing at all.

We are not saying you should not get your own money, but at least get it in a reasonable legit way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

how do you think?

Please don't add up the numbers of shit coins in the market and we do somehow know on whats the purpose on creating this coin.There would be no new innovation but just another hype of coin due to artist popularity
but talking on real world usage I don't see any significant reason on such token. Only die hard fans will foolishly bought this coin because the one who endorsed or create is their idol.  Angry

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:10:32 PM

Wrong info.

GCOX, the world's first global celebrity cryptocurrency exchange. Probably, the project team is hiring some celebrity or maybe some of them willing to sign the contract as one of the celebrity in GCOX. Our Senator, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, most of you guys know him in boxing, also signed as one of the celebrity and take note, he is the FIRST CELEBRITY ON ITS GLOBAL CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE.

Then maybe Jason Derulo has a contract with the GCOX to be another celebrity on it's platform. It's their own strategy to attract and gain more investors. Jason Derulo didn't create his own coin okay?
As long as the project has many benefits, even the CEO of the team is an artist, why not contribute?

Please have a time to search and gather more information before creating threads because some people might use your info as basis to other discussions. Does searching is a rough work?

jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

Who remember for Centra?  Huh

Nobody..

Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:28:41 AM

Who remember for Centra?  Huh

Nobody..
I still remember the case that involved international boxers they had used any method to get a quick profit at that time many people were tempted and immediately invested their money and in the end investors were made to cry for it, and reflecting on the incident should be we become more vigilant in investing our money into the ico project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ionman93 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

Wrong info.

GCOX, the world's first global celebrity cryptocurrency exchange. Probably, the project team is hiring some celebrity or maybe some of them willing to sign the contract as one of the celebrity in GCOX. Our Senator, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, most of you guys know him in boxing, also signed as one of the celebrity and take note, he is the FIRST CELEBRITY ON ITS GLOBAL CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE.

Then maybe Jason Derulo has a contract with the GCOX to be another celebrity on it's platform. It's their own strategy to attract and gain more investors. Jason Derulo didn't create his own coin okay?
As long as the project has many benefits, even the CEO of the team is an artist, why not contribute?

Please have a time to search and gather more information before creating threads because some people might use your info as basis to other discussions. Does searching is a rough work?

omg thank for correct me...im sorry for my mistake
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: