Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:58:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good opportunities to those who wait  (Read 89 times)
mastersay (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

I have received so much coins from the ico that is good, and they have plans that they still want to stretched out the exchange listing, due to the current market condition. And most of the bounty hunters selling their tokens in the forkdelta. And what I do, I buy most of the coins with a very low price. And when the exchange is coming, I am so blessed to have a multiple folds of profit.
What is your other experience related to this?

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

All of them can never make you a profit, Maybe you could find a few worthy coins to do this strategy with them, Buying them cheap from bounty hunters to sell after the listing but most of them can never see any exchanges for listing, So you could actually lose all of your money.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

When you mention waiting
I believe you should wait until after tokens are listed on exchanges
The. You can buy a lot, several tokens very very cheap

Why do you waste time with kyc and buy ico ??
You are missing a lot
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

I have received so much coins from the ico that is good, and they have plans that they still want to stretched out the exchange listing, due to the current market condition. And most of the bounty hunters selling their tokens in the forkdelta. And what I do, I buy most of the coins with a very low price. And when the exchange is coming, I am so blessed to have a multiple folds of profit.

I read somewhere that 75% of ICO's from 2017 were not able to recover from their ICO price so do not be confident about the multiple folds of profit. Some of those ICO's might not even hit the exchanges other than etherdelta or forkdelta.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

Obviously as the situation of the market is very bad it's better to hold the coins. Yes you cannot make profit in the entire coins which you have invested it depends on the value. If you have received tokens from ICO then you need to wait till they list it. Patience is a key for success let's maintain it
wwh

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

That is good strategy. Also I am tracking for some solid projects with products released but their tokens are below ICO price now due to whole market condition. It is nice chance to buy them now and hold for next bull run.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

Yes it is good strategy and i have seen many people capitalizing on cheap tokens available at decentralized exchanges, personally i have not done this yet but i will look into it as soon as i have some spare eth, although this strategy looks profitable but it can be risky too if there is no buyer for those tokens.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

I have received so much coins from the ico that is good, and they have plans that they still want to stretched out the exchange listing, due to the current market condition. What is your other experience related to this?

Unfortunately, the initial price of a token is very important when the markets are a bit flat like now. That means that every ICO should have a strategy to keep the value up in the face of bounty hunters dumping. BTW, many time is NOT the bounty hunters dumping, it is the weak investors. It just sounds better to say that it is the BH.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: