Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:04:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on ico ?  (Read 165 times)
ekoyulio20 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

according to your experience. how do you choose to invest in ico and not necessarily the investment that ico will do successfully, from here I want to ask whether your strategy is to invest ico and maybe it will be very profitable. share your experience choosing ico for investment properly and well or can be said to reduce the risk of getting an ICO that will fail in the future
erushin.antony

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

If you long ago in cryptocurrency it is necessary to invest in good projects. It is necessary to support the cryptocurrency movement  Cool

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

according to your experience. how do you choose to invest in ico and not necessarily the investment that ico will do successfully, from here I want to ask whether your strategy is to invest ico and maybe it will be very profitable. share your experience choosing ico for investment properly and well or can be said to reduce the risk of getting an ICO that will fail in the future
In my own Experience I was able to join 8 different ICO from 8 different Platforms in 2017 to 2018. So far only 1 of those 8 ICO that i was participated is poorly performing and my token holdings value now is drop as 75% percent. And this is the only ICO token that I was Hold since 7 of my ICO Tokens was sold in early as first Listing week. I don't trust the Market due to its Fluctuation. But suddenly my First ICO token that i was decided to Hold was decreased its value after listing! But its Okey since my purpose is for staking. I'm usually Investing in ICO at first when the Bonus is intact to gain more Bonus Tokens.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

In this time most ICOs are the scam and not profitable with market condition. The ICOs have given decent profits a few months ago. Now, scammers get that method to scam a large amount of money. Then you have to make your own research before you invest any ICO.
Wibizza

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

invest in ICO, as investors get tokens that can offer various benefits to them. They expect the projects they invest to be successful and the token value increases.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

I don't trust ICOs anymore!
lots of they let investors down in hopeless,
they invested in them millions, and most of them scammed.
even the fact that still have lots of good ideas out there, but .... no one return my money if it scams.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
valkoun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

I on bewared to invest in ico today. The market of cryptocurrency and ico a startup of projects is not stable. Many swindlers are active. On it it is better not to regret time and forces for detailed studying of the project.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

Currently the market is downtrend, all ICO projects have to freeze or delay. It is best to wait for the market to recover before learning about good ICO projects to participate. ICOs at this stage will most likely drop on the exchange or scam. Be careful !!!!

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

The most important factors for me are genuinity of the project, practical uses of the project, good team all these things simultaneously provide a good ico to invest.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

I think at this moment the most projects and the ICOs are the scams. So if you invest in the ICOs you to have to first research on the ICOs then to go to invest in the ICOs.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

there are websites like ico drops where i check weather the intrest of the ico drops is high or low then i search about the team and the project and after that invest in the ico moreover follow the hype

Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

The market conditions has made ICOs not to be profitable. In some months ago, investors has made some reasonable profits through ICO but things have drastically changed now. Though there are still profitable projects but but they are scanty and you have to do more research before you can find the gems.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

I'd recommend for a beginner to start with a succesful ico even if the demand for tokens is so high. I'd recommend you to have a look about republia coin project . They have a virtual bank that gives your weekly percentages
mahesh87

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

The cryptocurrency market is recovering now. So it is a good move to invest on ICO projects.Before investing on ICOs, read the projects well.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

the best strategy is to be patient in any case and be careful in taking care of an ICO project because so many fail or fraud. we must be able to follow the market movements that underlie the benefits we get, don't panic when the market falls and have a lot of experience or knowledge about ICO as the main capital of our success.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

I dont invest in ICO anymore, used to but nowdays it takes a lot of time to analyze everything. It is really tough process. There are good projects but it is really hard to find them. A lot of them dont even appear on crypto exchanges also.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

it's hard to find quality and reliable ICO now. I mentioned it in my previous message. there will be three ICOs in the coming days. if you succeed in joining, it's a lucrative investment. Good luck. Most of the ICO done in 2017 is under the value right now. you have to calculate that risk when investing.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

The most important factors for me are genuinity of the project, practical uses of the project, good team all these things simultaneously provide a good ico to invest.

If you really on the genuinity of the project
Then what about the product?? Because that is what brings profit to long term investors

We need to prioritize a perfect way to participate in icos
Don’t let’s join the crowd
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

invest in ICO, as investors get tokens that can offer various benefits to them. They expect the projects they invest to be successful and the token value increases.

Obviously this is how we give priority to the ICO's. Kindly research about the project multiple times before investing else it may lead you to loss. Because most of the ICO's are scammers these days.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

You at all are reading themes on this forum? Investing in ICO is now dangerous and that is why people prefer to forget about investing in ICO. If you are interested in some project, then it is better to buy their tokens on the exchange.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌