Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] no coms  (Read 268 times)
Zafridex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 12:18:47 PM by Zafridex

[img]https:/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

South Africa focussed crypto exchange... Ya boet that's lekker!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Zafridex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

An exchange in Southern Africa?
It sounds interesting, but I do not know the real capabilities of this region!
Is it a highly promising market and people are in demand?
I know it's a silly question and in countries where inflation is king, cryptocurrencies could save something!
But definitely this project deserves an analysis and how will Zafricoin be obtained? Through PoW?

Yes Livermore,

ZAfridex is in South Africa by South Africans .

South African Cryptocurrency/Altcoins Exchanges are ether expensive to send/receive and trade and withdraw.
Trades are limited mostly with top cryptocurrencies being listed such as BTC,ETH,LTC,DASH,XRP etc vs ZAR.
There are more South Africans trading on over-seas platforms than in their own country.
Some South African Exchanges are controlled by whales and big walls are formed where small traders can't trade for a living any more and are loosing money.

We hope that by starting off and being a smaller exchange with smaller fees will help solve that problem.

Regards

ZAfridex Team
Zafridex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

It’s really very nice to hear that, I’m one of many people that wait for Africa rising
in Blockchain tech. and cryptography. I wish you the success in your exchange launch.

Africa Unite!

Thank you very much.

Regards

Zafridex Team

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

In principle, I think that the project is not bad. But, I would like to receive from you more technical information about the project. To what extent is your project ready?
Zafridex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

In principle, I think that the project is not bad. But, I would like to receive from you more technical information about the project. To what extent is your project ready?

Right now we are waiting for funds to arrive at https://eservices.cipc.co.za/ so we can register ZAfridex as a business.
Once we get our business certificate we have to apply and licence ZAfridex  which can take up to 6 weeks.
In mean time we are growing our community and once we have all the documents in order we will be ready to approach South African Banks.
More technical information will become available from Tuesday as well as voting of coins to get listed from Wednesday.

Regards

ZAfridex Team

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: