Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google has allowed the advertisement of cryptocurrency back!  (Read 477 times)
phipham123 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

Google has announced that regulated cryptocurrency exchanges will be allowed to advertise on its platforms in the United States and Japan starting in October. This removes some of the restrictions the company placed on crypto ads in June. Google explained that “Advertisers will be able to apply for certification once the policy launches in October,” noting that “This policy will apply globally to all accounts that advertise these financial products.”

This is really good for the current market, I hope it can help the market flourish. We are getting more and more good news for the market!

Link: https://news.bitcoin.com/google-crypto-ads-us-japan/
WinterSoldier11

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

I did't help. Bitcoin is still hovering around 0
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

No way ,this is good news.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

This is very good news because Google has allowed back advertisements about crypto and Google also requested that crypto regulation be made as soon as possible
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

Very good news because Google classmate media ads will have a big influence on crypto development, I hope that after October the price of Crypto will rise again

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

No doubt, this is definitely a good news for those exchange platforms being said because they will have a greater chance of getting clients since there are millions of people accessing Google everyday and it's a little bit impossible that no one will even got interested to their ads, but wait there's more. Google has an outstanding reputation, if your product/service attached into it's name somehow then I'm sure others will trust to your product/service too.

But when it comes in general, I doubt this news will provide a great impact in the current market situation. For me, it doesn't have enough hype to pull up the price of cyptos. I guess we still need to endure this bearish days further Sad.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

good news surprises, with Google allowing cryptocurrency advertising, will have a very good impact on crypto values which are currently mostly weakening.
dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

This is good news to the cryptocurrency market, although the ban was bogus to begin with.

Big corporations and governments love to think that they need to protect their customers from themselves. I find it ridiculous. But I guess there's a lot of incompetent people.

Either way this news is positive for the space.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

At the first time Google issued a decision that their platform banned cryptocurrency advertising, I just thought this was only temporary. And the aim is to reduce and even improve industrial cryptocurrency in stages. We can see now the requirements fulfilled by the cryptocurrency advertiser when he wants to make an ad, and nothing else is to improve the ICO system that is very vulnerable to fraud. And by the way, this regulation will make cryptocurrency more trusted by everyone, and can even attract new users and investors.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

They are still strict by having that application for a certification but its really a good news.

Who doesn't like google? its the biggest search engine in the world so any positive news related to crypto's is a good news.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

I did't help. Bitcoin is still hovering around 0
What? You were expecting the price to just push up immediately because Google decided to limit the ban on cryptocurrency advert. Oh please! And I wonder where you are seeing 0 from anyway.

News naturally is not even something I would count on to bring about some huge changes to a market unless it is something that could bring about some real adoption of cryptocurrency and real demand, let alone a news of this, when Google actually realize the revenue they will be making from it anyway and want to decide to tap from it. It is not like initially when the ban was stated; anyone cared in the first place, so why should anyone care now?
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

thats a good news for avertising cryptocurrency , almost 90% use google search engine and youtube for spend their time, facebook company should do the same way, so other people fast know about cryptocurrency and investing.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:40:14 AM

Maybe after thinking that there are many advantages of cryptocurency advertising and it has changed the mind of the Google giant owner to decide to give permission for cryptocurrency ads on Google search engines, it seems that this does not significantly affect the recovery of btc and altcoin prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
phipham123 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:59:00 AM

Maybe after thinking that there are many advantages of cryptocurency advertising and it has changed the mind of the Google giant owner to decide to give permission for cryptocurrency ads on Google search engines, it seems that this does not significantly affect the recovery of btc and altcoin prices.

I think so! No one can deny the cryptocurrency market, which will contribute very positively to future lives. What we need to do is be patient and wait until big companies, governments start accepting cryptocurrency.
perijahat

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

Google has announced that regulated cryptocurrency exchanges will be allowed to advertise on its platforms in the United States and Japan starting in October. This removes some of the restrictions the company placed on crypto ads in June. Google explained that “Advertisers will be able to apply for certification once the policy launches in October,” noting that “This policy will apply globally to all accounts that advertise these financial products.”

This is really good for the current market, I hope it can help the market flourish. We are getting more and more good news for the market!

Link: https://news.bitcoin.com/google-crypto-ads-us-japan/

what a good news. I hope this can make the crypto market better than before. and we can get ready for bull run

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆     SEYBLOCK     ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Decentralized Escrow System   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
◆  Whitepaper  ◆   Telegram  ―  Twitter  ―  Facebook   ◆      Forum      ◆
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:19:15 AM

Thats indeed a good news, thanks for letting us know about this.
But i wonder why is the crypto's ads only allowed in United States and Japan? But well, whatever the reason it's, crypto will be back just like last year
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:42:46 AM

I think Google allows encrypted ads but it still restricts certain users when you have to register with them.
However, this is also good news for advertisers, congratulations.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

Google is a big search engine company and some of its subordinate companies also have an important role in the internet world and this is good news when they allow crypto ads and I am sure that in the next few months crypto will rise again
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

That would be great. Thanks for letting us know.Its good that google allow cryptocurrency to be advertise now.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

Good news, but it takes time, a lot of time for new people to come to the crypto.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: