Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES IT MATTER WHO SELLS OR HODLS?  (Read 133 times)
kemswag (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

I know sooner than later more people will understand how crypto currency works and accept bitcoin as a means of  exchange of goods and services in their daily dealings. In my candid opinion, It does not matter who hodl or sells bitcoin. In order  to uphold the value bitcoin deserves, we need to use it in our daily activities, such as making payments to friends and business partners who are into crypto, this is the best form of advertisement of crypto. When this value is placed on  bitcoin, many of us would no longer worry who sells or hodl, just as it is in the case of fiat currency.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

it does matter for traders, they gain more money since they sell and buy back the coin than just buy the coin and hope one day it'll growing. and also, if no one do trading, maybe no one would know what is cryptocurrency until now.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I know sooner than later more people will understand how crypto currency works and accept bitcoin as a means of  exchange of goods and services in their daily dealings. In my candid opinion, It does not matter who hodl or sells bitcoin. In order  to uphold the value bitcoin deserves, we need to use it in our daily activities, such as making payments to friends and business partners who are into crypto, this is the best form of advertisement of crypto. When this value is placed on  bitcoin, many of us would no longer worry who sells or hodl, just as it is in the case of fiat currency.
If your intention is to spend your curreny in the form of fiat then you no need to worry about the selling or holding just buy the products you want by paying with bitcoin but if someone want to make profits from crypto investments will analyse when to sell and when to buy to get maximum profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

it will be a slow process and during that process as long as majority of those who are holding bitcoin are aware of why bitcoin was created in first place and as long as they are willing to spend bitcoin instead of just holding and selling at higher prices to make profit, then everything will be fine and it won't matter who is holding and who is selling. because our goal is to have a censorship resistance system so you can't force people to only go in one direction.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Jateng

Activity: 1260
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

I know sooner than later more people will understand how crypto currency works and accept bitcoin as a means of  exchange of goods and services in their daily dealings. In my candid opinion, It does not matter who hodl or sells bitcoin. In order to uphold the value bitcoin deserves, we need to use it in our daily activities, such as making payments to friends and business partners who are into crypto, this is the best form of advertisement of crypto. When this value is placed on bitcoin, many of us would no longer worry who sells or hodl, just as it is in the case of fiat currency.

No it does not matter who sells or holds. Do not mind others business, just focus on your starategy in life. Well there are some people at these days who are already accepting bitcoin as exchange to their goods. But i think if crypto is already accepted by everybody, many people especially traders will still hold cryptos because it is one way to earn more profit.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Of course it does. That is how the market can move from where it is going to be. People buy and sell in there own set of prices and that is why the price moves.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Currently bitcoin is just a market for investment people use to trade and make money. I hope in the bitcoin price will be stable , less fluctuations then the application of bitcoin will be more practical.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

It is important for the traders, everyone be able to obtain  more money ever since a year ago they sell and buy coins instead of just buying a coin and guiding it one day it grows. And well, if no one's business venture probably anyone will know well what is cryptocurrency until now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: