Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:25:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $6000 to $7000 the stable price for bitcoin?  (Read 1006 times)
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

looking at the market throughout the year it seems that bitcoin prices are stable in the price range of $6000 to $7000, maybe we will be able to survive in this range until the end of the year, and the market will probably start to climb in the middle of next year because at the beginning of the year I still feel it's difficult for bitcoin to start crawling up but if there is good news about ETF the situation might get better in a short time, hopefully ETF approval will not be delayed so that bitcoin can moon again.
You are right from the start of this year the price of bitcoin is almost stable and there is no big growth for the last several months. I think that this situation is due to manipulation of the market and now the buyers are rare in the market which affects the price. I also agree that if the ETF is approved the market cap will go up and the price may cross $10000 till the end of the year.
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

There has been numerous discussions about the stability of bitcoin and what is the stable price for the bitcoin, as we see the market has been tending around $6000 for months and one more thing which we have witnessed is that bitcoin will not dip any further below $5000, so shall we consider $6k as stable price for bitcoin?

Maybe but still there is the possibility that it would go down. Currently price has been bouncing up and down which is a good opportunity for the traders while making the holders impatient because they are expecting for a turn of market and if it would be possible to happen as soon as possible then it would be good. Nevertheless, I would suggest for the holders to start studying trading if they want to take advantage of the market situation.
Yeah I think that $6000 is the dip price for bitcoin because investors and especially miners cannot afford fewer price than that. They will stop mining if the price drops more than $6000. They already complained for low profit, now if the price drops more they will completely stop mining and the result no supply in the market. And when there is no demand for bitcoin, it will die.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

As far as we've seen recently, maybe it is. But, Bitcoin has such a structure that i don't think it can be stable, if the conditions don't change. We've seen the long-term 6k price just this year and the future will show us what will happen.

For a couple of months, we have witnessed that its value hasn't been that volatile and probably many of us are wondering what could be the real reason behind this. Well, as for me, Btc has already made a lot of surprises which everyone didn't expect to happen. So probably, we should always keep our faith that this kind of problem wouldn't last long so that those hodlers can at least make a breakeven or even get a higher benefits.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

There has been numerous discussions about the stability of bitcoin and what is the stable price for the bitcoin, as we see the market has been tending around $6000 for months and one more thing which we have witnessed is that bitcoin will not dip any further below $5000, so shall we consider $6k as stable price for bitcoin?

If we compare with the price of bitcoin in previous years, I think $ 6000 to $ 7000 that's a very stable price even this's much better.

True, maybe the entry of new users who invest in bitcoin is the main reason. Even though, the amount is not that big but can make the bitcoin price last around $ 6.000 - $ 7.000. So $ 5.000 is the price which's impossible.
You right, we have been in this price range for a long time, even the weakening of the price will not make prices fall below $5k, this is a stable price for bitcoin, we don't know how long the condition will remain like this, but if there is no shock news maybe there will be no changes
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

i believe that this is the stable value of bitcoin ranging from $6,000-$7,000 this is the price of bitcoin till yesr end,and if it grows that would be a bonus for us sine the price dropping continuously happening thos whole three quarters thts why we are looking for a growth this last quarter

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

You can yes certainly finalize though as of now. The trend is really appreciating. Such trend has created a positive spirit amongst investors as well. Yes, they are now sure of minimum profits if they invest in bitcoin and other altcoins trusting they won’t lose their invested capital amount making sure that the turnover would be much genuine if not too much. The stability is visible. Last year was crypto’s documentary year and 2018 can be said as year of stability. Every new trend keeps crypto’s growth on height in the currency market drawing more investors into crypto.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

6000 plus is the current price of the bitcoin and until now and last few weeks price is like that. Maybe it is the stable price for the bitcoin now and I hope as soon as possible the price of the bitcoin will pump very high and maybe I want to see the price stable at 10k dollars up.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

i believe that this is the stable value of bitcoin ranging from $6,000-$7,000 this is the price of bitcoin till yesr end,and if it grows that would be a bonus for us sine the price dropping continuously happening thos whole three quarters thts why we are looking for a growth this last quarter

It seems that the entire cryptocurrency market is stabilizing, so at the moment it can be assumed that the price around $6,500 is a stable price. However, it can not be said for sure that from this level the increases will start. Theoretically, it is still possible to see a slight decrease in the BTC price and then can come the expected change in the trend. We have to wait until the end of November to be able to deduce something more.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

This is still bitcoin stopped at such a cost. Its price cannot long be constant in its nature. The situation on the market will change, it will affect the ratio between supply and demand and Bitcoin will again change its price. Its large volatility cannot be changed.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

I think yes this might be stable, somehow, but not because that it is distributed. I think it is because there is something catching all these dumps. The volume of trades seems not changing.

It might look like it is stable but I think someone is accumulating large sums because the price is cheap.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Following the bearish market for over 9 months, i believe that 6,000$ - 7,000$ is the average price of bitcoin during that duration of time. It's still unclear whether bitcoin will have a bull run this year or it will just stay right where it is now until January comes.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

Following the bearish market for over 9 months, i believe that 6,000$ - 7,000$ is the average price of bitcoin during that duration of time. It's still unclear whether bitcoin will have a bull run this year or it will just stay right where it is now until January comes.
Bitcoin price  stability or bearish market is still the sign of equilibrium of supply and demand, this bit it is also a the tug of war between the weak hands and the patience holder I don't know in the end who will be the winner, but still there is a possibility that there might a massive buying  that will make bulliy.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

I don't think it would last for lifetime. That's too low to consider as the stable price. It's not going to happen simply because btc user/investor keep on growing during hype or not. I guess the reason why the price is just playing around that price is because most of us are just holding and waiting for a good thing to happened that could lead to hype.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

Bitcoin price conditions that are currently very stable are actually very good steps to buy as much bitcoin as you can, keep calm facing price conditions at the exchange place and don't be easily affected by bad news trying to make you lose.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

Buy power on btc is very strong under 6k, its only a question of time and btc will start clib again. When the market sentiments will be more positive we will see btc easy to 10k

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

If calculated with a graph then 6000USD and 7000USD are quite stable values. This can be seen from the current development of bitcoin prices. In the past year it was indeed that we have calculated all aspects. The future of cryptp will be much better and I am sure that the stability prices will make bitcoin more trusted by many people.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

6000 USD is a stable price for bitcoins and reducing further is something that is impossible to occur. The  next thing to happen to bitcoins is to break the 6000 price level to a higher price then we can be assured of 10,000 usd.

Santoshi_my_God_

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

6000 USD is a stable price for bitcoins and reducing further is something that is impossible to occur. The  next thing to happen to bitcoins is to break the 6000 price level to a higher price then we can be assured of 10,000 usd.
Bitcoin price is trading between 6000$ to 7000$ for a long long time. I think that bitcoin price is too much stable at that level.. But I hope that that time has come when bitcoin price will now start increasing because people now showing some interest in purchasing bitcoin.
Scompe_BTC

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

I think yes this might be stable, somehow, but not because that it is distributed. I think it is because there is something catching all these dumps. The volume of trades seems not changing.

It might look like it is stable but I think someone is accumulating large sums because the price is cheap.
If we observe the price during the year we will find that the price is almost stable between $6000 and $7000. Now we can say that this price is stable, good and reasonable for new investors. Not too high and not too bad. Smart traders can make daily profit from this price fluctuation. I think the future will be good for bitcoin and the price will also go up. Therefore we should wait for more and with confidence.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

$6000 is stable price in this month of october it is good but it also not good because the price not increasing and we need to focus now to increase again the value of bitcoin more than $6000 and better if we see 10k dollars so the people convince again to invest to bitcoin and possible to 20k dollars to happen again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: