Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You cannot eat your cake and have it  (Read 1561 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

Of course, before investing money in cryptocurrencies, you need to assess the risks and know all the advantages and disadvantages of the market (coins) in which you are going to invest. I think it’s absolutely insane to borrow money to buy some coins, but some people still don’t understand it.

Unfortunately, many people still think that when they invest in the cryptocurrencies, they will start getting much money. Very often these guys become disappointed as they do not guess that they can have some losses.

This conception is as a result of 2017 bull run, when any investment in an ICO will return atleast 2X, there are some project that give as high as 50X ROI in less than 60days, this is why most of this people believe the party will continue forever, though I too made this mistake but could see the hand writing on the wall fast and make correction. We need to be very prepared because this bear run could exceed what we have seen before

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

It take a risk taker to achieve extraordinary. We are blaming people that use their entire life saving or borrow to invest in cryptocurrency because the market is not promising now. I know if it happens that those people that take this risk were making gain, we would have said they were doing the right thing. There are some people that can comfortably bear the lost.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

If we will invest at bull market i am sure that the price already pump and we dont know when it will end.
You dont need to loan nor give all the amount you can.
Just invest what is good enough and never surrender it all.
It is better to invest at very low market then on mid high bull.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

Yes, I agree with the recommendation for diversification, it won't get you in trouble if things don't go as planned.

Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

patience, intelligence and the selection of the right time are very important so that you can successfully invest in the crypto market. not because it's too ambitious and high dreams make you have to sell assets and even borrow money from others just to buy crypto, It is highly recommended to be more patient in investing in cryptocurrencies.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

If the market is still in a bull run no one will be thinking to cut price in investing but as the market goes down each day it is than seen as fools for those who put in much in it.We should still have hope in the market.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

For me  borrowing  money  for  Investment  is  a good idea   and  it is  true that you  only  invest  the amount  you  can afford  to lose but what  is important is  you know what  you are doing  and   you  have  the knowledge before investing like  in  crypto we always  consider  this  as  risk  investment  because  crytocurrencies is very  volatile.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

There is nothing wrong in investing especially when you have the necessary amount to use for it.
But borrowing or lending money in exchange of your conjugal properties like house,car or land tiitle is not good to do.You will loose everything when it does not work as you expected it to happen.
Plan,study and research before entering in investment in bitcoin,being a risk taker is good as long you can afford what you can loose.
In order to avoid misfortune and unending problems.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

There is a popular saying that invest only what you can afford to loose. Some people are making the mistake of investing all their life savings into crypto and other ventures. Some people even went as far as borrowing money or even using their properties as collaterals to borrow money so as to invest into crypto. This is a wrong idea and it might cost you a lot.
Every investment has its risks. So consider the the risk involved by taking each step at a time and do not jump in once.

I am agree with you. We should invest with our money that we can afford to lose. If we are borrowing money to invest, i am afraid it will not make us more relax because any investment market always volatile.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

There is a popular saying that invest only what you can afford to loose. Some people are making the mistake of investing all their life savings into crypto and other ventures. Some people even went as far as borrowing money or even using their properties as collaterals to borrow money so as to invest into crypto. This is a wrong idea and it might cost you a lot.
Every investment has its risks. So consider the the risk involved by taking each step at a time and do not jump in once.

I am agree with you. We should invest with our money that we can afford to lose. If we are borrowing money to invest, i am afraid it will not make us more relax because any investment market always volatile.

Sometimes we need to gamble and make some hard decisions. We really can't say that it's not advisable to owe money for investment because mostly people who succeed are those who are brave enough.
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

unfortunately, some people under stimate what is bitcoin is,maybe it looks like easy but its wrong ,bitcoin need of talent ,composure,patient ,hardworking,dont hesitate for something,everyone need learning without knowledge i dont think you can stand up and be a successful bitcoin interpreneur..because knowledge is power...
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

The problem is that people will listen to these posts only when the value goes down. And in most cases, it may be too late by then. What needs to be done is to limit the loss by selling the coins at the right time.
royaleFlag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

It take a risk taker to achieve extraordinary. We are blaming people that use their entire life saving or borrow to invest in cryptocurrency because the market is not promising now. I know if it happens that those people that take this risk were making gain, we would have said they were doing the right thing. There are some people that can comfortably bear the lost.
I will say that if a person have decided to invest in anything then they have to decide for long term investment and in that there is no lose to them if they invested in cryptocurrencies as in the near future they will recover their money and sooner they will also get a profit for which they invested.
SwaVeR

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

Yes that is true. A lot of them invest all their life savings because they hope that Bitcoin will continue to go up and they will use that opportunity to double everything they have, but it never works like that. Anyone who wants to do investment should do so with what they can afford to lose.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that those that did that are now regretting what they did, but they have no one else to blame but themselves for taking those decisions that everyone warned them them to be bad ideas and it is very likely that now they are desperate thanks to the amount of money that they're losing, I wish them well but it is likely they will lose everything they invested.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Unfortunately, I know many guys, who took their decision to borrow money and invest it in the cryptocurrency. Now, they lost everything - they need to return their debts but do not know how to do it.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

Definitely right! A lot of people have mistakes when it comes in trading. Having an unplanned decision will take us in ruin. We should only invest what we afford to lose. Just like gambling because we do not know what we risk here and anytime we lose all of our investment. Do not be greedy because it may lead us in nothing. Plan the needed investment and put the excess money only.

DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

Definitely right! A lot of people have mistakes when it comes in trading. Having an unplanned decision will take us in ruin. We should only invest what we afford to lose. Just like gambling because we do not know what we risk here and anytime we lose all of our investment. Do not be greedy because it may lead us in nothing. Plan the needed investment and put the excess money only.
Yes, that is what we called defensive investment so assess any risk coming out the way before investing our money therefore we should have not to use a compromise assets for the ROI in crypto is unpredictable even if more opportunity to gain profit but always think that we have no control over our invenstment if when is the best time to harvest.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

There are some people who losing their investment because they do not planned well. Do not expect that you will earn profit by just investing your money. There are many risks that you are going to take before you earn profit from your investment.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

There are some people who losing their investment because they do not planned well. Do not expect that you will earn profit by just investing your money. There are many risks that you are going to take before you earn profit from your investment.
indeed, before we invest, it is better to know the risk and reward, so that later when reality does not match the wishes, we can still be eager to trade, and can learn from mistakes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: