Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -----  (Read 1601 times)
kkdylme

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

what if we are the patient, and we need to check our data and we encounter some problems? can they assist us 24/7 with no hassle? are the team of medica can also assure the safety and security of our data?
yes! medica clients receive 24/7 access to premium healthcare services no matter where they are. the medica platform transcends boundaries and consists of a diverse, global network of doctors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Will this medical record or medical record be able to connect or access any type of medical records? That is, in any country even health care is public, you can have access to the patient's medical records using this technology medica.ai?
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

patient DApps build on the medica platform are being developed for IOs and android smartphones, tablets and desktop for an easy access to their datas. they provide users with the most up-to-date information. this project should and must be supported because of their great vision that gives importance to the health of every individual and for the needed datas.
yes, definitely!!! and this up-to-date information includes medical test results, medical history and documentation patients that are entitled to under HIPAA and EMR guidelines.

wow!...user friendly right?...available in both IOS and android!..so excited with this app, how I wish this will officially launch soon!.....
truth! you don't need to worry whether your mobile is ios or android. so excited to have this app in my mobile and try the great and promising service of medica.
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

corporates, employers, clinics and insurance companies can also participate in monetization of such applications and devices by investing in their development to receive a percentage of future earnings from these devices and applications both in cryptocurrencies, fiat currencies and medtoken.
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

corporates, employers, clinics and insurance companies can also participate in monetization of such applications and devices by investing in their development to receive a percentage of future earnings from these devices and applications both in cryptocurrencies, fiat currencies and medtoken.
this is a great opportunity to all of us so we shouldn't miss this! i want to join in this team and experience their unique and promising platform. what are the steps in joining here? do i need to submit any requirements? details pls!
shadowchaser2018

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

How can i benefited in joining and investing in medica project? What are the best features of this project compared to other company offering the same service? Can you give me some good points of this project?
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

medtokens earned by developers and their sponsors will be staked for a period of up to 12 months. additionally, service providers will be able to stake part of their crypto and fiat currency denominated earning through medtokens backed by crypto or fiat currencies earned.
unicohijo2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Is there any sample image of their medica apps? I want to see the features of their app.and im really excited to have this in my mobile for they are really has unique and one of a kind platform.
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

Is there any sample image of their medica apps? I want to see the features of their app.and im really excited to have this in my mobile for they are really has unique and one of a kind platform.
same here! so excited also to have this in my mobile. you can check their whitepaper and you can see there the sample image of their app. you can also read there some information about medica. try to look at their whitepaper.
candybutcher2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

same here! so excited also to have this in my mobile. you can check their whitepaper and you can see there the sample image of their app. you can also read there some information about medica. try to look at their whitepaper.
Do you have any link in their whitepaper? Can you share it with us?i want to know more also about their offers, benefits, how can i join and earn and other details. Thanks in advance!
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

the fundamental unit of value within the medica system is the medtoken. tokens provide inflation-resistant digital value within the medtoken system and this is based in ethereum ERC20 standard and it will be tradeable on exchanges.
xi_vii

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

Medica (MEDTK) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Champoy

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

medica ICO will be a capped sale raising $30 million equivalent of ETH and/ or BTC with white-listed contribution caps. they will be issuing 1 billion ERC20 tokens called medtoken.
BtngHamog

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

where does the team allocate the tokens they will raise? are they going to include development of their platforms in the percentage of the proceeds of the tokens raised?
knotch

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

where does the team allocate the tokens they will raise? are they going to include development of their platforms in the percentage of the proceeds of the tokens raised?
the final medtk token allocation includes business development which is 25%, 10% for development and executive teams, 10% for reserves, 15% for research and marketing and 94% for the community.
kkdylme

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

one of the problem that our country are facing nowadays is the access to quality medical services that is often very expensive and challenging due to a number of factors such as distance patients must travel and insufficient insurance and medical systems. but with the help of medica.ai project, this problem is now have a solution. a solution that will surely change our future into a better one!
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

the blockchain powered medica platform immutably and securely stores sensitive data on anonymous decentralized network. no need to worry with all of our healthcare records and data because of the security of their system!!!
wow!! i think this will become successful in the near future! let's support this and don't miss this kind of opportunity that gives lot of help in terms of the security of our health records and data and earning at the same time!
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

the medica application protocol will create distributed, secure medical data storage and marketplace for the healthcare industry of the future. let's give our 100% support to this wonderful project of medica team!
truth! we will support this by all means and is highly recommended! with this, patients will have verifiable and direct control over their personal health data.
cheesetrap18

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:46:47 AM

the medica application protocol will create distributed, secure medical data storage and marketplace for the healthcare industry of the future. let's give our 100% support to this wonderful project of medica team!
truth! we will support this by all means and is highly recommended! with this, patients will have verifiable and direct control over their personal health data.
in addition to that, patients will also have the ability to monetize their data through the medica token incentive structure and application interfaces.
shadowchaser2018

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

medica will employ a proof of authority blockchain anchored to ethereum as the base protocol of the platform . the POA blockchain affords efficiency and high-throughput capacity that will execute in a computational secure TEE.
good to know all that amazing features and services of medica!! but what do you mean by the secure TEE? what is this all about? can you pls explain it further, not familiar with the term. thankyou!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: