Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] [AERUM] [NEXTGEN Blockchain] [Token Sale - Live] 🔥🔥  (Read 29367 times)
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

I see that you have a lite paper that is very extensive but no white paper, can you explain why?

Aerum just released Whitepaper now: https://aerum.com/en/white-paper

good white paper can be seen that they did a great job on it. the only question is only on team members. what is their past experience? im don’t think that novices will be able to launch such an intricate system normally. and still it is necessary to start bounty of those who test the code and check it. in the new blockchain this moment is very important.
1902spizirna

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

Great looking white paper! where is the project based, will you be going to any events?
paddyosullivan

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 10:14:33 AM by paddyosullivan

I see that you have a lite paper that is very extensive but no white paper, can you explain why?

Aerum just released Whitepaper now: https://aerum.com/en/white-paper

good white paper can be seen that they did a great job on it. the only question is only on team members. what is their past experience? im don’t think that novices will be able to launch such an intricate system normally. and still it is necessary to start bounty of those who test the code and check it. in the new blockchain this moment is very important.

Hi Nick808. My name is Patrick O'Sullivan, I am the Chief Blockchain Engineer on the AERUM project. All of our engineers have an extremely strong background in development as well as the Blockchain space, even our CEO has a vast amount of experience when it comes to Development, Payment solutions , FinTech/Trading as well as being a Blockchain expert.

Me personally, I'm a Developer/Linux SysAdmin of about 15+ years, over the years I tend to not just wear 1 hat and I have a specific focus outside of Development/Blockchain on Security/Penetration testing.

In regard to our code still requiring a review, We already have code up on our Github for anyone interested in forking/reviewing, but yes, we will have bounties in the near future and I will announce here but keep an eye on one of our social channels. As a side note we/I take security and code reviews very seriously. We engaged the services of the well renowned penetration testing firm, Cure53, who have audited our smart contracts thus far and given us top marks.
paddyosullivan

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Great looking white paper! where is the project based, will you be going to any events?

Hey @1902spizirna. We are a very international team based across Europe, Asia and the US. The main HQ is in Prague in the Czech Republic where I myself am based.

We are very active with attending events. In the past 2 months or so we've been to multiple events across Asia (S.Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand), TechCrunch in San Francisco, IoT blockchain conf/TokenMatch Barcelona, Malta blockchain summit, CrytpoEconomy events all over the place and many others.

We have some more events coming up. We will post on here when we are attending our next event to keep yourself (and anyone else who is interested) updated. Feel free to come say hi and get an AERUM t-shirt Wink
paddyosullivan

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

What bounties / airdrops are currently going?

We always have something going on. To stay tuned to whats current join one of our local Telegram channels.

🌎/🇺🇸/🇬🇧@aerum_official

🇨🇳 @aerum_chinese

🇷🇺 @aerumruss

🇮🇩 @aerumindonesia

🇵🇭 @aerum_philippines
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

Aerum Solving Blockchain’s Major Issues - Scalability and Accessibility

Aerum is designed specifically for P2P finance and introduces free, real-time transactions, a highly scalable smart contract protocol, optimized for tokenization and trustless financial operations.

Furthermore, unlike similar Blockchain-based startups, Aerum provides a full-service platform to launch financial marketplaces, prediction markets, and gaming ecosystems through its unique offering.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/aerum-solving-blockchains-major-issues/

repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Good project with a bright future.

Need Russian Translations? Private message me as I have the lowest prices.
hladjakovlk

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

Who would you consider your competitors and what do you think is your biggest challenge so far with your project?
paddyosullivan

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

Good project with a bright future.

Need Russian Translations? Private message me as I have the lowest prices.

Thank you for the offer sir, we have a Russian localization team already Smiley

Feel free to join our Russian Telegram group: 🇷🇺 @aerumruss
cryptolickingood

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

Looks a very promising project. What is the hard cap?

I saw you finally published your white paper. Took a while but I see why, it's very large and extensive well done.
paddyosullivan

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:27:44 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 03:46:27 PM by paddyosullivan

Who would you consider your competitors and what do you think is your biggest challenge so far with your project?

Projects which are similar to AERUM would be the likes of WanChain, NEO, Waves, EOS etc but generally we trump on two or more of the following metrics: Speed, scalability, cost, level of decentralization, 100% Ethereum compatible (Solidity,EVM) as well as our unique consensus algorithm, DxPoS. The biggest challenge so far has been the current Market Smiley
kingofhearts69

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

What do you plan to do with any tokens that are unsold after the ICO?
paddyosullivan

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies. They are believe that you are one of the best ICO projects!
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
We calculated the weighted average of the project. It is equal to 88.57 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description Aerum (XRM).
Just look us, comment on us and subscribe us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Thanks for the kind words, We also believe so  Wink

PS: the url above is wrong, I managed to find it here though https://ico-analytics.global/content/aerum-xrm
paddyosullivan

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

What collaborations do you have? I find that the best projects don't just try to raise, but work in tandem with other crypto related news outlets / crypto startups.

We have a number of partnerships at the moment, as well as in the pipeline, with Blockchain startups who wish to use AERUM's infrastructure solutions such as Bethereum, Veracity Protocol, CrowdBank etc.

Aside from that when you speak of "crypto related news outlets" we do indeed leverage Crypto media outlets but that would be the forte of our CMO Malte Christensen Smiley
monolokcrypto

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

Any bounties or airdrops happening around this project? I have a Telegram group with over 5k followers, and I would like to share the links there.
ugocrypto

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

When does the ICO end? Will you have periods for investors where if they invest early they get bonuses? Or just run at the same price through the campaign?
oleg.yang

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

BD Rep @DAO Maker

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

When does the ICO end? Will you have periods for investors where if they invest early they get bonuses? Or just run at the same price through the campaign?

Hi, the AERUM ICO ends 31st Jan 2019.

AERUM is currently in the Whitelisted Sale Round which ends 31st Dec 2018. $0.05 per token.
Public Sale Rounds starts 1st Jan 2019, and ends 31st Jan. $0.06 per token.

You can check https://aerum.com/en for more info.
ljubitelmedvedej

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Very interesting project with a strong team and a high goal.

What is the hard cap and soft cap of the project?
cryptoburgerbash

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

How long has Aerum been around? I like to invest into projects that have been around for a while as I trust them more.
dexiclick

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

Will you be burning the tokens if you do not reach your hardcap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: