Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:45:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential of Cybermile in Q4. 2018  (Read 138 times)
stechpro.vn (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

ASSESSMENT OF THE CYBERMILES PROJECT
As you know Cybermiles ran the testnet in late May and added Cybermiles Cube. Please see the priority of Cybermiles:

1. Products
The company has a real product that generates monthly revenue as app 5miles. This is a very high rating for the Cybermiles project compared to other Blockchain projects.

2. Community
Cybermiles Twitter has near 300 thousand followers, with good interaction.

3. CyberMiles Mainnet is launching soon.
Token migration from ERC20 CMT to Mainnet CMT has already started.
CyberMiles was built around the concept of optimal response to high e-commerce transaction demands, reaching 10,000 transactions per second (TPS).
For e-commerce businesses and their users, the safety of funds is a fundamental feature. To answer this financial security need, CyberMiles has implemented a protection defined as “pre-defense” and “post-recovery”.

4. Costs and fees are a critical issue in e-commerce today. The CyberMiles blockchain waives transaction fees for most common operations. It achieves this without sacrificing security of the network.

Conclusion
With such outstanding advantages, surely in October and especially in Q4. 2018 CMT will boom strongly and will be one of the coin worth the most attention
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

is it mean that CMT will to the moon on the next month?? can the market capitalization of CMT enter the top 10 in coinmarketcap?
stechpro.vn (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

is it mean that CMT will to the moon on the next month?? --> Yes sir.
can the market capitalization of CMT enter the top 10 in coinmarketcap? --> I think CMT will increase position so much but not enter the top 10.  maybe Top 50. How do you think and evaluate about it?
typhucoin2

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

I think CMT price will turn back 0.35$. and enter top 10. Grin
stechpro.vn (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

I hope that.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

I doubt what you just said. Indeed there are more coin after the Mainet price is still not much progress, so I think it still depends greatly on the situation of the market.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

Cybermiles is really an outstanding peoject but in terms of its value on the exchanges it is struggling for months now personally i thought it will perform much better, i hope the coming months will be good for cmt.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
stechpro.vn (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

We need check clearly total Supply of this project. With CMT total supply only have 1Billion Coins. and this project already have application in actual. If compare it with other coin as EOS, ADA, ... then It very potential. And I really believe in it.

So I write this article to share with others the potential of the CMT project as well as the potential for future investment. But in the short term, pay attention to the time when the mainnet launch. Hope this October will be a beautiful time for CMT to break through and prove themselves
tspmhack9

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

I have the same opinion with you also. I like this article because of the logical analysis and broad vision of the latter. In this stage when the market starts to flourish, the release of the Mainnet for CMT is a turning point for it. Let's believe in CMT in the near future and its breakthrough in the coming time. Wish the author of the article have success and more profound insights on this project.
Reward 1 Merit if everyone is interested. I also believe that the founders of CMT will also like your perceptions and will have rewarding rewards for you. Good luck!
stechpro.vn (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Just as I have shared about this project. Today, CMT has grown significantly and to date CMT is at 165 with a market capitalization of more than $ 102 million.
In short CMT will be top 50 on the Coinmarket Cap . Do you think so?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: