Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan 0.2 BTC . Will give back 0.25+tokens  (Read 279 times)
Zerovv (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 11:49:05 AM by Zerovv

Good day . I need some money to make final development of my project ( swap and wallets update). Will give you percents and my tokens . Need 0.2 BTC for 1 week. ID card, debt history and other will be available
Collateral - HashFlare acc( 5000$ invested) 0.0050 BTC in account
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

ID card, debt history and other will be available
Why not you go to the bank or local pawn shop with your ID card and stuffs to get the loan LOL
How could you think that someone will give you 0.2BTC where you have nothing to show here? Would you do that?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Zerovv (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

Why not you go to the bank or local pawn shop with your ID card and stuffs to get the loan LOL
How could you think that someone will give you 0.2BTC where you have nothing to show here? Would you do that?
tells the guy with red trust LOL
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

Yes your honour, thanks for focusing on my trust.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

Your lack of respect for someone trying to help you means you will probably not respect people you owe coin to...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Good day . I need some money to make final development of my project ( swap and wallets update). Will give you percents and my tokens . Need 0.2 BTC for 1 week. ID card, debt history and other will be available
You missed the key word in this section bud to increase your chances of getting this loan being funded and that is "collateral". Even those with no red trust and good reputation here still offers something as an assurance that they will comeback and pay whatever they owe and not just a promise to pay. Bottom line is, collateral is a must.
Zerovv (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Yes your honour, thanks for focusing on my trust.
Sorry for my bad form
Zerovv (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

You missed the key word in this section bud to increase your chances of getting this loan being funded and that is "collateral". Even those with no red trust and good reputation here still offers something as an assurance that they will comeback and pay whatever they owe and not just a promise to pay. Bottom line is, collateral is a must.
I didn't read about colleteral. My bad . Next time will clarify this information. I can give my HashFlare acc as collateral . There more then 5000$ invested . I think it's will be enough
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

I didn't read about colleteral. My bad . Next time will clarify this information. I can give my HashFlare acc as collateral . There more then 5000$ invested . I think it's will be enough

So actually, you didn't read anything or you read but you didn't (or wont to?) understand.
An "investment" is not a Collateral. Plus that your account there is reversable, if you contact support and say that you been hacked.
Not to mention that this is a "cloud mining" account... Undecided

There is no need to keep asking. Lock your thread and ask somewhere else for a loan.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

https://blog.hashflare.io/hashflare-mining-suspension-reasons-aftermath-and-answers-to-questions-8add5d8210f4

Cheesy

Your collateral is worthless.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: