Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📱 New and Refurbished Cell Phone Shop 📱  (Read 787 times)
Spazzer (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:43:19 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 05:49:53 PM by Spazzer

📱 New and Refurbished Cell Phone Shop 📱

All phones come with original packaging and accessories. Refurbished phones are done by manufacturer and certified.

Phones will work anywhere and are unlocked. No warranty offered or refund.

Not taking any specific phone orders at this time, but will eventually offer any phone. Coming Soon™

Shipping
Shipping cost is included in prices. Shipped anywhere worldwide.
All phones are physically escrowed with minerjones.

Used

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Reserved.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

Reserved.

GwatanGwatan
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

can we have a better price? can you ship to china?
Kagamipo
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

nice. i looking forward to buy this  for long time
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

can we have a better price? can you ship to china?

Price are firm right now. As for shipping:

Shipping
Shipping cost is included in prices. Shipped anywhere worldwide.
All phones are physically escrowed with minerjones.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

Your prices are reasonable and for including minerjones as escrow gave me some confidence to want to do business. I have few questions though

1. Do you source for the phones based on request or you have them in abundance? I want to know because my interest would be for Samsung s7 edge if available. In addition, do you do bulk sales?

2. The shipping method, is it the private ones that takes few days to deliver or average ones with cheaper fees and longer days?
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Your prices are reasonable and for including minerjones as escrow gave me some confidence to want to do business. I have few questions though

1. Do you source for the phones based on request or you have them in abundance? I want to know because my interest would be for Samsung s7 edge if available. In addition, do you do bulk sales?

2. The shipping method, is it the private ones that takes few days to deliver or average ones with cheaper fees and longer days?

1. I hope to eventually do custom orders as mentioned. As for bulk sales depends on case by case basis. I have access to almost every phone, but price depends on market and demand. Meaning new phones are hard to get for a reasonable price.

2. Standard shipping by default. If quicker shipping or custom requested that will be sorted with minerjones directly.

Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

Deal. Galaxy A5, Hauwei P10 and Nova Plus. All for 0.07 BTC. Shipping Included.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

Interesting to know, please where are you shipping the phone from?

you said
Galaxy A5, Hauwei P10 and Nova Plus. All for 0.07 BTC. Shipping Included

Do you mean the three phones are for 0.07BTC?

Are they the only phones you have in stock?
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

Interesting to know, please where are you shipping the phone from?

you said
Galaxy A5, Hauwei P10 and Nova Plus. All for 0.07 BTC. Shipping Included

Do you mean the three phones are for 0.07BTC?

Are they the only phones you have in stock?

Yes. You get all the phones including shipping for 0.07BTC.

A5 and Nova Plus are shipping from United States. P10 is shipping from Canada as I've not sent it down yet to minerjones.

Yes. These are the only phones I have right now.

AxelBTC
Copper Member

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:20:49 PM

can pay up to $150 for huawei but i need you to make a video showing the phone is working and how it looks
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

can pay up to $150 for huawei but i need you to make a video showing the phone is working and how it looks

Price would be 0.025 for P10. I would make the video after funds are escrowed with minerjones. Otherwise not worth my time as mentioned in the other thread.

AxelBTC
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

Price would be 0.025 for P10. I would make the video after funds are escrowed with minerjones. Otherwise not worth my time as mentioned in the other thread.

escrow is used when youre about to deal. how you think people get interested if you don't show how it really looks like?  Cheesy
put some effort in your sales please  Roll Eyes
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

escrow is used when youre about to deal. how you think people get interested if you don't show how it really looks like?  Cheesy

For me to put time into a video I would want someone serious and not wasting my time. Simple.

There are several photos I've provided in this thread and the original. If that is not good enough for you that is fine.

AxelBTC
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

For me to put time into a video I would want someone serious and not wasting my time. Simple.

There are several photos I've provided in this thread and the original. If that is not good enough for you that is fine.

if youre not serious about sales how you expect people act like that? low quality photos maybe done on purpose.
put some high quality photos capturing sides of the phone and turn on please.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

if youre not serious about sales how you expect people act like that? low quality photos maybe done on purpose.

I agree with you, as if the phone showed in photos and the phone when received are different or have any physical damage then who is going to bare the loss. You have strictly told in first post that no warranty and no refund.

Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:41:08 PM

This is the best I can do with my current phone. From the original thread: "Refurbished. Small scratches on back of phone from daily use. Does not come with Original Box or Charger."

Click for zoom.

I agree with you, as if the phone showed in photos and the phone when received are different or have any physical damage then who is going to bare the loss. You have strictly told in first post that no warranty and no refund.

All phones (except P10 cause no box) are being escrowed with reputable and long-term forum member minerjones. Who can verify their authenticity and condition.

Outside of that I can't offer any more security in purchase. If there is doubt the option is simple go somewhere else. My reputation and world (or lack of it) can only do so much.

rhi-eri

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

All items are more expensive here than in the local marketplace. For example, the A5 costs 0.0276BTC, even here in Brazil, where the fiat currency sucks it's almost the same price. I mean, it's like 30$ less, but here you pick up one of these in many store around the downtown. The other cellphone are expensive too. Sorry pal.
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 05:50:07 PM by Spazzer

Deal. Galaxy A5 and Nova Plus. All for 0.05 BTC. Shipping Included.

Sold

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: