Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoAssault - War on the Ethereum blockchain!  (Read 366 times)
cryptoassault (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:22:36 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 06:05:17 PM by cryptoassault

Stay tuned for updates, follow us on social media and join our discord for FREE tokens!
Have questions? We're here to answer them!

Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

another example of a pvp project on the eth blockchain where for each turn a commission will be taken? im dont think that this is the best option for investing. and im more interested in how many users do you have& or is it not ready project without users?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Thirty years ago, the strategies were very popular. But, now it seems to me that players are more interested in role-playing, cinematic games, like Lara Croft. Although, I can be wrong.

cryptoassault (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

another example of a pvp project on the eth blockchain where for each turn a commission will be taken? im dont think that this is the best option for investing. and im more interested in how many users do you have& or is it not ready project without users?
Hi Nick, there will be no commission taken for each turn. Making a fun game where players can potentially profit was a big priority for us. You'll need to purchase the initial units to play the game but after that you can play forever for free.

We haven't released yet but are aiming for a Nov presale. We are about 80% feature complete and have been working for several months. We have a good community of users in our Discord channel that have been discussing the game.
smartcontractor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

How can players make a profit?
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

Thirty years ago, the strategies were very popular. But, now it seems to me that players are more interested in role-playing, cinematic games, like Lara Croft. Although, I can be wrong.
That's totally wrong, just go check the most famous MMO games & you'll know that 90% of them if not even more are " Strategic Games ".
MMO games DEPEND mainly on such " niche ", the strategic niche.

This games seems alright, it's just a matter of building the fan base & then the real money will come.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

And in my opinion, strategy lovers are not small. I'd like a better schedule. There are team championships in computer games. The people make big money.
5o5kY

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

I don't understand why nobody thinks about a game, pvp, that has a token with which you can bet on yourself...

Does really, everything, every piece of data has to go through the blockchain? Obviously not...

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
cryptoassault (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

There are a few ways. You can move your units around on the map to capture territory in a radius around them. Once a day, a satellite drops from the sky with some Ethereum. If that satellite lands within one of your units' territory then you will win that Ethereum. The amount is based on a portion of the sales. Battling units to prevent them from encroaching on your territory will be important.

In addition, sum up all the territory that you've owned over the course of a day. Depending on what portion you own, we will give a daily dividend to all players on the map. Territory in general becomes more valuable as you move towards the center of the world map since the satellite is more likely to land there and the dividend value increases. Older units will also increase a player's dividend share. I'll be doing a full blog post about this soon!
cryptoassault (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

And in my opinion, strategy lovers are not small. I'd like a better schedule. There are team championships in computer games. The people make big money.

Right now, our release schedule is:
11/2018: Presale
1/2019: Public Beta
2/2019: Launch
Worty316

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

I LOVE RTS !!!! i want another warcraft or red alert, dark reign , im not a start craft fan at all. I cant wait
Worty316

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

Right now, our release schedule is:
11/2018: Presale
1/2019: Public Beta
2/2019: Launch

HOLY SHIT LOVE THE NEW PAYOUT SYSTEM DUDE
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:51:59 AM

Finally , i was waiting for this ....

w00t w00t

rts on blockchain  Cool
Worty316

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:16:18 AM

I LOVE RTS , first of its kind on the dapp market, and when it comes to dapps the first of its kind are usually successful.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

I LOVE RTS , first of its kind on the dapp market, and when it comes to dapps the first of its kind are usually successful.

indeed most of the sequals are not that good as the first ones.....

playing RTS with 1000 people  Cool Cool
Togacity

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Wow! ,the name CryptoAssault alone will make anyone curious to read more about it. Great philosophy behind the project thereby making it more catchy to invest . This project will go far if you continue to stick to your plan. Good luck buddy. Smiley
GameToken

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

Hello cryptoassault

Hope everything is running smooth with the project.
Just want to thank you for the giveaway prize and subscribe this topic.

Keep up the good work
Adinalini

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

Really excited! Love this genre and the Dev is friendly too Tongue I will try and invest as much as I can. Join up the discord guys, it’s quite lively out there!
slothlydoesit

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

Had a chat with one of the developers and the game sounds great! Cant wait to see how it develops!

Jump into the Discord channel and find out more!

https://discord.gg/QreRZZ
Worty316

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

There are a few ways. You can move your units around on the map to capture territory in a radius around them. Once a day, a satellite drops from the sky with some Ethereum. If that satellite lands within one of your units' territory then you will win that Ethereum. The amount is based on a portion of the sales. Battling units to prevent them from encroaching on your territory will be important.

In addition, sum up all the territory that you've owned over the course of a day. Depending on what portion you own, we will give a daily dividend to all players on the map. Territory in general becomes more valuable as you move towards the center of the world map since the satellite is more likely to land there and the dividend value increases. Older units will also increase a player's dividend share. I'll be doing a full blog post about this soon!

I cant wait to give it a go, so happy for the world payout setup
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: