Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Rasputin Party Mansion ROC2: Live Adult fun-2nd round of fundraising  (Read 1410 times)
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

Why would anyone invest in phase 2 when you can buy the phase 1 tokens at 9 cents each?
Yes it is also an opportunity to get some free coins if any one want to get free coins of phase 2 i.e ROC2 then they have to buy coins of Phase 1 like ROC. but it will not remain there at 9 cent for longer time as everyone will want to get free coins and so everyone will buy ROC coin from exchange and a time will come when the price of ROC1 will increase higher.
There are limited amount of coins available for airdrop and ROC1 coins available for sale is also limited so other people will need to invest directly in the project who cannot further ROC1 coins. All of the previous investors have a full trust on this project and no one will want to sell their ROC1  and lose their shares in the project. The sale orders are limited after that I do not thing anyone will sell their coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrytyang

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

Why would anyone invest in phase 2 when you can buy the phase 1 tokens at 9 cents each?

For an ICO that had completely achieved what it set out to do and some, the Rasputin Mansion project has been so under the radar, it's quite mind boggling. I still see people come visit the Slack channel asking what's the status, after the operation has been live for something like 5 months.

It's a free market, but information takes time to propagate. I doubt the ROC1 token will stay below $2.75 for very long. Whoever is paying attention to the project, ain't selling. Cool
maxifree

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

Yes, you should invest in ROC1 while the price is low.
I would have already bough up everything below 2.75$ personally if I could.
You'll get both ROC1 and ROC2 with a discount.
It's the way team takes care of us, early investors.  Grin
ROC ICO (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

Yes it is also an opportunity to get some free coins if any one want to get free coins of phase 2 i.e ROC2 then they have to buy coins of Phase 1 like ROC. but it will not remain there at 9 cent for longer time as everyone will want to get free coins and so everyone will buy ROC coin from exchange and a time will come when the price of ROC1 will increase higher.

Yes, there are a handful of ROC1 tokens, under 10k of them, from our first ICO available at a cheaper price than ROC2 on the exchange.  Now is a good opportunity to buy ROC1 before we starting sending crypto traffic to our ROC2 ICO page Smiley
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

I've been waiting for a long time for this ICO to happen. Glad it's finally here. This isn't some "change-the-world-with-new-technology"-ICO but for once you can invest in something real, that's already live and running AND makes money.  Grin
PerryVogel

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Feels really good to be a investor of the first ICO, team is really professional and they know what they are doing. It's clear that they have experience in this business since the project is running really great for just a startup.
Now they want to bring this project to the top with an second ICO and this will be insane, a mansion that's 10x bigger with over 100 models!
Just read the whitepaper and see for yourself what they are planning on doing and what they already are doing to create the biggest party mansion you will ever see: https://ico.rasputinmansion.com/downloads/roc_wpV1.0.pdf
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

Yes, there are a handful of ROC1 tokens, under 10k of them, from our first ICO available at a cheaper price than ROC2 on the exchange.  Now is a good opportunity to buy ROC1 before we starting sending crypto traffic to our ROC2 ICO page Smiley
This ICO is a great ICO in my life experience with any ICO project in which we can get free coins by buying ROC1 at a very good price on exchanges. I will buy these coins from now whenever I will get some money to get as much coins as possible.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

This ICO is a great ICO in my life experience with any ICO project in which we can get free coins by buying ROC1 at a very good price on exchanges. I will buy these coins from now whenever I will get some money to get as much coins as possible.
It is good to collect a maximum amount of coins of this project in any way as now we are seeing that this is a well established business which have a great community and the business is earning a very good amount. The profit from our investment in this project will return in a bigger amount.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

It is good to collect a maximum amount of coins of this project in any way as now we are seeing that this is a well established business which have a great community and the business is earning a very good amount. The profit from our investment in this project will return in a bigger amount.
I agree with your point as I am also seeing that Rasputin Mansion is earning a profit from their Mansion. The coin holders also got a good passive income from the Mansion as dividends. Now as they are also releasing a utility token so we are now more confident with this project because now a more strength will come to this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

I agree with your point as I am also seeing that Rasputin Mansion is earning a profit from their Mansion. The coin holders also got a good passive income from the Mansion as dividends. Now as they are also releasing a utility token so we are now more confident with this project because now a more strength will come to this project.
With the release of ROC2 token there will be really a great strength to the project as ROC2 will be easily listed to Binance, Bittrex and many other bigger exchanges. So that coin will be adopted by the whales on these exchanges and they will become the supporters of the project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

With the release of ROC2 token there will be really a great strength to the project as ROC2 will be easily listed to Binance, Bittrex and many other bigger exchanges. So that coin will be adopted by the whales on these exchanges and they will become the supporters of the project.
Yes there are many bigger traders on these bigger exchanges who are waiting for the utility tokens to be listed on their exchanges and after that they invest their money in that coin and then start to support the coin so that the price of the coin is increased to get a profit from the coin.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

Yes there are many bigger traders on these bigger exchanges who are waiting for the utility tokens to be listed on their exchanges and after that they invest their money in that coin and then start to support the coin so that the price of the coin is increased to get a profit from the coin.
This project itself has many features so there are great chances that all of the traders and investors will adopt it in their portfolio. All of them happily invest in those coins which have an established business. As the projects of these businesses are mots trusted and the developers care much more for the development of their project so the value of the coin increases with further development and the investors continuously get their profit.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

This project itself has many features so there are great chances that all of the traders and investors will adopt it in their portfolio. All of them happily invest in those coins which have an established business. As the projects of these businesses are mots trusted and the developers care much more for the development of their project so the value of the coin increases with further development and the investors continuously get their profit.
The developers of the Rasputin Mansion are really the most trusted and the more energetic personalities. Just look at their previous work they have completed their project with great perfectness and established a fantastic business after the first round of their fundraising. After seeing their previous work anyone can say that their money will go to a secure investment.
Copod
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

will you guys attend the Malta Blockchain Summit in November? would be glad to meet your team there and talk about the project.

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
Hutalar

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

will you guys attend the Malta Blockchain Summit in November? would be glad to meet your team there and talk about the project.
In their first round of fundraising they attended a number of summits and events and met with people there. So it means they know the importance of that and they will visit there. You will get a chance to met them.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

In their first round of fundraising they attended a number of summits and events and met with people there. So it means they know the importance of that and they will visit there. You will get a chance to met them.
The will definitely give a time to their community to meet them in public. The team members said that they are in a planning to visit some events and summits to meet the community and make further interactions with the crypto community.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

The will definitely give a time to their community to meet them in public. The team members said that they are in a planning to visit some events and summits to meet the community and make further interactions with the crypto community.
It is a great idea as in these summits and events the projects often get a number of bigger partners. The more partners to this project may increase the demand of the coin. As they will invest a bigger amount in the project. On there the projects often get some bigger private investors.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

It is a great idea as in these summits and events the projects often get a number of bigger partners. The more partners to this project may increase the demand of the coin. As they will invest a bigger amount in the project. On there the projects often get some bigger private investors.
This project has the chances to get bigger investors and the coins will be sold out before the end of ICO that is why we have to hurry to invest in this project as if the coins are not purchased in ICO then after the end of ICO the price has high chances that it will increase in value.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

25,000+ registrations in the first two months is a great achievement of a project. I never saw any project that much users as registered in the first two months. All the credits of that achievement goes to the team members of the project. This project has a high potential in the future. The coin will be a high usage coin in the coming future.
Hutalar

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

25,000+ registrations in the first two months is a great achievement of a project. I never saw any project that much users as registered in the first two months. All the credits of that achievement goes to the team members of the project. This project has a high potential in the future. The coin will be a high usage coin in the coming future.
The team members are very professional persons. They have presented a very good quality product to their community and work hard to promote it all over the world. They spend a good amount of money on advertisement which is the main tool for the success of any business and so they got a huge community within such a shorter time period.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: