Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Rasputin Party Mansion ROC2: Live Adult fun-2nd round of fundraising  (Read 1410 times)
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

25,000+ registrations in the first two months is a great achievement of a project. I never saw any project that much users as registered in the first two months. All the credits of that achievement goes to the team members of the project. This project has a high potential in the future. The coin will be a high usage coin in the coming future.
The team members are very professional persons. They have presented a very good quality product to their community and work hard to promote it all over the world. They spend a good amount of money on advertisement which is the main tool for the success of any business and so they got a huge community within such a shorter time period.
Yes high advertisement and genius planning for the advertisement is the main tool to give success to any project. It has a great impact on the future of any business. The community of the project know about this and they know that the team of the project is very expert in marketing the project so they also know the potential of the success of the project. That is why they are relying on the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

25,000+ registrations in the first two months is a great achievement of a project. I never saw any project that much users as registered in the first two months. All the credits of that achievement goes to the team members of the project. This project has a high potential in the future. The coin will be a high usage coin in the coming future.
The team members are very professional persons. They have presented a very good quality product to their community and work hard to promote it all over the world. They spend a good amount of money on advertisement which is the main tool for the success of any business and so they got a huge community within such a shorter time period.
Yes high advertisement and genius planning for the advertisement is the main tool to give success to any project. It has a great impact on the future of any business. The community of the project know about this and they know that the team of the project is very expert in marketing the project so they also know the potential of the success of the project. That is why they are relying on the project.
That also will help to bring a lot of investors to the second round of fundraising. Because if the project owners will do marketing at a good scale then the project get more community and if the community will increase then the demand of the coin will also increase and it will then increase the value of the coin. The investors also know about the quality of the project and they know that how successful is the project so they will know that in the coming future the investment of this project will give a high profit.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

This is a great project for the investors. A project with such a bigger community will bring a great success to those who will invest in this project. They all will need the coin to use on the website so there will be a high amount of buy orders of this coin on exchanges.
Alphagog

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

This is a great project for the investors. A project with such a bigger community will bring a great success to those who will invest in this project. They all will need the coin to use on the website so there will be a high amount of buy orders of this coin on exchanges.
Yes the price of this project rises very high on exchanges. I invested in this project previous year and when the price of each coin reached to $5 when they launched the studio then I sold a half of them to recover my investment. Now I will buy again to get extra coins from the present ICO and to enjoy another pup of the price of ROC1.
Westant

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:19:19 AM

Yes the price of this project rises very high on exchanges. I invested in this project previous year and when the price of each coin reached to $5 when they launched the studio then I sold a half of them to recover my investment. Now I will buy again to get extra coins from the present ICO and to enjoy another pup of the price of ROC1.
If you want to buy now then buy as much as possible as not many holders are selling their coins. There are a small amount of ROC coin holders who are selling their coins the remaining all will hold their coins and will participate in the airdrop of Rasputin Mansion 2nd round of fundraising.
Hamaber

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

If you want to buy now then buy as much as possible as not many holders are selling their coins. There are a small amount of ROC coin holders who are selling their coins the remaining all will hold their coins and will participate in the airdrop of Rasputin Mansion 2nd round of fundraising.
Investment in the 2nd round is also beneficial as in the future the price of the coin will be higher. It will not take time for the coin to the moon. As all of the projects which are started for a running business get a lot of investors in the ICO and after the ICO which increase the price of the coin much higher.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:47:36 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 03:04:37 PM by Zistmine

Investment in the 2nd round is also beneficial as in the future the price of the coin will be higher. It will not take time for the coin to the moon. As all of the projects which are started for a running business get a lot of investors in the ICO and after the ICO which increase the price of the coin much higher.
It is right that in the future the demand of the coin will be very higher and the price of it will reach to moon because there will be a continuous use of this coin and any coin which have a continuous use get a value in the market with each passing day. We know that the community of the mansion is already much bigger.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

I spend some time in searching about the project and read the whitepaper. It is a great project for the investors. It is just like getting shares from an established company. The profit to the company is very good and the investors are already getting their shares in the profit. Further investment in this project will make it to earn more higher.
Alphagog

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

I spend some time in searching about the project and read the whitepaper. It is a great project for the investors. It is just like getting shares from an established company. The profit to the company is very good and the investors are already getting their shares in the profit. Further investment in this project will make it to earn more higher.
Yes they have decided to expand their mansion to make it more bigger and to hire further models and to increase the number of cameras in the studio. These development will really bring much more users to the platform and they will spend more money for their entertainment on that site. This will make the investors to earn more higher than the previous time.
Westant

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

It is right that in the future the demand of the coin will be very higher and the price of it will reach to moon because there will be a continuous use of this coin and any coin which have a continuous use get a value in the market with each passing day. We know that the community of the mansion is already much bigger.
Yes the utility tokens get a high demand in the future when they are listed on exchanges. Especially bigger exchanges list that coin easily without any issue. That thing also increase the community of the project as a project much more investors from the exchanges when the coin is listed on exchanges.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

Why would anyone invest in phase 2 when you can buy the phase 1 tokens at 9 cents each?
Yes it is also an opportunity to get some free coins if any one want to get free coins of phase 2 i.e ROC2 then they have to buy coins of Phase 1 like ROC. but it will not remain there at 9 cent for longer time as everyone will want to get free coins and so everyone will buy ROC coin from exchange and a time will come when the price of ROC1 will increase higher.
There are limited amount of coins available for airdrop and ROC1 coins available for sale is also limited so other people will need to invest directly in the project who cannot further ROC1 coins. All of the previous investors have a full trust on this project and no one will want to sell their ROC1  and lose their shares in the project. The sale orders are limited after that I do not thing anyone will sell their coins.
That coin is now no more at 9 cent but the price increased to 35 cents. It is still available at a good price. It is a good chance to get as much as possible to get the airdrop of the ROC2 coins. After they are sold then you will have to buy directly in the ICO.
Alphagog

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

Why would anyone invest in phase 2 when you can buy the phase 1 tokens at 9 cents each?
Yes it is also an opportunity to get some free coins if any one want to get free coins of phase 2 i.e ROC2 then they have to buy coins of Phase 1 like ROC. but it will not remain there at 9 cent for longer time as everyone will want to get free coins and so everyone will buy ROC coin from exchange and a time will come when the price of ROC1 will increase higher.
There are limited amount of coins available for airdrop and ROC1 coins available for sale is also limited so other people will need to invest directly in the project who cannot further ROC1 coins. All of the previous investors have a full trust on this project and no one will want to sell their ROC1  and lose their shares in the project. The sale orders are limited after that I do not thing anyone will sell their coins.
That coin is now no more at 9 cent but the price increased to 35 cents. It is still available at a good price. It is a good chance to get as much as possible to get the airdrop of the ROC2 coins. After they are sold then you will have to buy directly in the ICO.
The investors are participating the Rasputin mansion ICO very actively. They know the future potential of this project that is why they are collecting the coins in any available way they find as cheaper and easy. The coins for the airdrop are limited according to the amount of ROC1 so after that the investors will have to buy directly which will bring a high profit for them in the future as ROC2 will be listed on all exchanges for crypto currencies.
Hamaber

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

Yes they have decided to expand their mansion to make it more bigger and to hire further models and to increase the number of cameras in the studio. These development will really bring much more users to the platform and they will spend more money for their entertainment on that site. This will make the investors to earn more higher than the previous time.
Right now there are 30 Cameras means that there are 30 different scenes live on the mansion and in the second round the cameras will be increased to 150 which means that the Rasputin Mansion will be increased 5X bigger. So that will be a more entertaining place in the adult industry and the more profiting platform for the investors.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

Right now there are 30 Cameras means that there are 30 different scenes live on the mansion and in the second round the cameras will be increased to 150 which means that the Rasputin Mansion will be increased 5X bigger. So that will be a more entertaining place in the adult industry and the more profiting platform for the investors.
yes the profit will be more bigger in the coming future. from now we are seeing a very high community joined the Rasputin Mansion and are spending money on there. In the next phase there will be 100 models working on the Mansion. That will attract many more people within shorter time period.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

yes, it's right . This is a good investment for adult industry at this time and the profit from this industry is very big so I will not miss this chance to invest this ICO and I expect this ICO project will get a big success in future .
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

yes, it's right . This is a good investment for adult industry at this time and the profit from this industry is very big so I will not miss this chance to invest this ICO and I expect this ICO project will get a big success in future .
In the previous ICO they also got a bigger success. They reached their soft cap within a shortest time period. So in this time when the community of the project is more bigger they will definitely get the success. Right now there is a 30% discount in the price of the token. If you want to invest then do not waste time otherwise you will miss the best time of investment.
Alphagog

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

In the previous ICO they also got a bigger success. They reached their soft cap within a shortest time period. So in this time when the community of the project is more bigger they will definitely get the success. Right now there is a 30% discount in the price of the token. If you want to invest then do not waste time otherwise you will miss the best time of investment.
Yes right now they are giving a great discount on the price of their token. As this project is the ICO of an already running business which is a real life business and earning a high profit so the investors will invest in this project as much as possible for them.
Westant

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

Yes right now they are giving a great discount on the price of their token. As this project is the ICO of an already running business which is a real life business and earning a high profit so the investors will invest in this project as much as possible for them.
The investment in this project already started as we see from their site. They will get a lot of many investment from the investors as it is a well established and a re;liable project which is completing their promises and is proved from their previous round of their project.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

After getting the dividends the holders of ROC1 will get another great earning from the project. They will get the same amount of ROC2 which they have ROC1. It means that they will get a 100% profit from the start of the second round of fundraising. The buyers of ROC1 have still a chance to get coins from the exchange to get a 100% profit.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

After getting the dividends the holders of ROC1 will get another great earning from the project. They will get the same amount of ROC2 which they have ROC1. It means that they will get a 100% profit from the start of the second round of fundraising. The buyers of ROC1 have still a chance to get coins from the exchange to get a 100% profit.
Can I know where can we buy the coins of ROC? I mean ROC1. I want to buy some cheap coins to be prepared for getting some free coins of ROC2.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: