Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Rasputin Party Mansion ROC2: Live Adult fun-2nd round of fundraising  (Read 1410 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

Looking at the interest of the investors in the ICO of ROC2 it is sure that this time the dividends will be more bigger. It is because now the community of the project is more bigger and now the project is exposed more in the crypto community. These both are the factors of increasing the profit of the site.
From the investment address we can see that the investors are coming continuously to participate in this ICO. They know all about the project and they know that right now it is a good time to invest in this project as they are getting a good bonus on the price of the token.
Yes the bonus also attract the investors to invest in this project because they know that the bonus is a profit for them. Suppose the coin remain on its original price then the early investors will be in profit which is a 30% profit. it is a great profit for the investors.
30% is really a very good bonus for the investors. In the current market it is very hard for the traders and investors to get around 30% profit from their investment. They have a good chance to invest in this project and to get a 30% profit without any fear. That profit is confirmed in this project.
That 30% profit is really confirmed but looking at the performance of the project anyone can guarantee that the price of the coin will rise much higher than its ICO price. There will be a wide use of the ROC2 coin on their platform as the community of the project who are enjoying the studio will need the coin to get the packages on the site.
It is right that the use of ROC2 will be very higher. It will make a continuous demand in the market which will make the investors to hold their coins for longer time which the investors often do when a coin has a project like Rasputin Mansion. Then the increasing demand will continuously increase the price of the coin.
In that condition it will not take time for the ROC2 coin to reach to a value of $150. That is why I am investing in this project and I will hold my coins for a longer time and will keep my coins at a target of $150 per coin which I think is achievable in a shorter time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

Looking at the interest of the investors in the ICO of ROC2 it is sure that this time the dividends will be more bigger. It is because now the community of the project is more bigger and now the project is exposed more in the crypto community. These both are the factors of increasing the profit of the site.
From the investment address we can see that the investors are coming continuously to participate in this ICO. They know all about the project and they know that right now it is a good time to invest in this project as they are getting a good bonus on the price of the token.
Yes the bonus also attract the investors to invest in this project because they know that the bonus is a profit for them. Suppose the coin remain on its original price then the early investors will be in profit which is a 30% profit. it is a great profit for the investors.
30% is really a very good bonus for the investors. In the current market it is very hard for the traders and investors to get around 30% profit from their investment. They have a good chance to invest in this project and to get a 30% profit without any fear. That profit is confirmed in this project.
That 30% profit is really confirmed but looking at the performance of the project anyone can guarantee that the price of the coin will rise much higher than its ICO price. There will be a wide use of the ROC2 coin on their platform as the community of the project who are enjoying the studio will need the coin to get the packages on the site.
It is right that the use of ROC2 will be very higher. It will make a continuous demand in the market which will make the investors to hold their coins for longer time which the investors often do when a coin has a project like Rasputin Mansion. Then the increasing demand will continuously increase the price of the coin.
In that condition it will not take time for the ROC2 coin to reach to a value of $150. That is why I am investing in this project and I will hold my coins for a longer time and will keep my coins at a target of $150 per coin which I think is achievable in a shorter time.
You have a nice planning. It is sure that the price of the coin will reach to that value which you want. For that if we all investors hold our coin then we will see that price in a short period. This planning will make us millionaires sooner.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

You have a nice planning. It is sure that the price of the coin will reach to that value which you want. For that if we all investors hold our coin then we will see that price in a short period. This planning will make us millionaires sooner.
Yes I agree with your point that we all have to hold our coins then the price will rise to $150 as this coin have a high use because of the bigger community they all will want to buy the coin and when there will be a shortage of the coin in the market then the price of the coin will rise.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

Yes I agree with your point that we all have to hold our coins then the price will rise to $150 as this coin have a high use because of the bigger community they all will want to buy the coin and when there will be a shortage of the coin in the market then the price of the coin will rise.
The price will not reach to only that but it will continue to increase if we continued to hold our coins. As this is a coin which will have a bigger use in the coming future when the ICO will end up.
Gimbo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

The price will not reach to only that but it will continue to increase if we continued to hold our coins. As this is a coin which will have a bigger use in the coming future when the ICO will end up.
Yes this coin is a very high potential coin and in the future the value of this coin will increase to a higher value. So if anyone will keep this coin with themselves then they will earn a bigger profit in the future.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

If we look at the product and the background and the progress of the project that we can see that the future of this project will give a high return to the investors. The value of the coins of this project will rise in any way if the investors will keep their coin or not the value will rise because the use of these coins will be much higher.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

If we look at the product and the background and the progress of the project that we can see that the future of this project will give a high return to the investors. The value of the coins of this project will rise in any way if the investors will keep their coin or not the value will rise because the use of these coins will be much higher.
I am also thinking the same there are many projects we saw in the past that the coins of that projects are sold on a large scale by some people but still after some time the demand of the coins much higher as the users of that coin increased and the remaining holders earned a good income from that investment.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

I am also thinking the same there are many projects we saw in the past that the coins of that projects are sold on a large scale by some people but still after some time the demand of the coins much higher as the users of that coin increased and the remaining holders earned a good income from that investment.
The same will happen at here on this project. The community of the project will rise much higher and they all will need this coin to get the full features of the project so they will buy this coin and the price of the coin will increase in the market.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

The same will happen at here on this project. The community of the project will rise much higher and they all will need this coin to get the full features of the project so they will buy this coin and the price of the coin will increase in the market.
It is confirmed that the community of this project will increase in the future as we can see that from the start of this project they got a huge community and that is now growing. So think if the project will shift to a bigger platform then it will have much more for the entertainment.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

It is confirmed that the community of this project will increase in the future as we can see that from the start of this project they got a huge community and that is now growing. So think if the project will shift to a bigger platform then it will have much more for the entertainment.
Yes in the first two months the traffic to the rasputin mansion was much higher. They got around 987000 unique visitors to their mansion and they got more than 25000 new registered members in the first two months. It will boost the price of the coin.
Gimbo

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

Yes in the first two months the traffic to the rasputin mansion was much higher. They got around 987000 unique visitors to their mansion and they got more than 25000 new registered members in the first two months. It will boost the price of the coin.
That is the stats of the traffic of only two months i the beginning. Now the word of rasputin mansion expended more and it has got a more bigger community than that. So think what will be the amount in the future. It is becoming a worlds biggest mansion.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

That is the stats of the traffic of only two months i the beginning. Now the word of rasputin mansion expended more and it has got a more bigger community than that. So think what will be the amount in the future. It is becoming a worlds biggest mansion.
Yes the users on there are now more active than the previous time. It shows that now this project is going in more better position and is going to be the best project. The studio is full of models all the time and the users come online all the time and get entertained and buy the coin for getting entertained.
Bikker

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

Yes the users on there are now more active than the previous time. It shows that now this project is going in more better position and is going to be the best project. The studio is full of models all the time and the users come online all the time and get entertained and buy the coin for getting entertained.
From that we can find that this coin will be used widely and there will be a continuous demand on the exchanges for that coin. The exchanges will also not deny to list this coin with them as they will know about the position of this project.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

From that we can find that this coin will be used widely and there will be a continuous demand on the exchanges for that coin. The exchanges will also not deny to list this coin with them as they will know about the position of this project.
This coin will have a wider use as we know that there is a ready-made community for that coin and from the start this coin will have a regular use on the studio. So a large number of people will continue to use the coin immediately after the end of this ICO.
Bikker

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:55:31 AM

This coin will have a wider use as we know that there is a ready-made community for that coin and from the start this coin will have a regular use on the studio. So a large number of people will continue to use the coin immediately after the end of this ICO.
And that is the point which the investors want to see in any coin of any project. The investors know that any coin which will have a continuous use will rise its value on exchanges so they want to know that when will the coin started to be used by merchants or by any service. When they see the coin will be used immediately then they invest in the coin as they will not need to wait for longer time to get the profit from that investment.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

And that is the point which the investors want to see in any coin of any project. The investors know that any coin which will have a continuous use will rise its value on exchanges so they want to know that when will the coin started to be used by merchants or by any service. When they see the coin will be used immediately then they invest in the coin as they will not need to wait for longer time to get the profit from that investment.
So for them this is a project which will have a steady use from the start. The platform is already prepared and the demand of the coin is created from a few months ago for this coin. It only need the ICO to be completed then the price of the coin will boost on exchanges. The expert investors often invest in projects like this one.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

So for them this is a project which will have a steady use from the start. The platform is already prepared and the demand of the coin is created from a few months ago for this coin. It only need the ICO to be completed then the price of the coin will boost on exchanges. The expert investors often invest in projects like this one.
We are seeing that the investors started to invest in this project from the first day and the special point is that they will start their boosted marketing in the coming week. So we can assure that after starting their boosted marketing they will reach to their target in a very short time.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

We are seeing that the investors started to invest in this project from the first day and the special point is that they will start their boosted marketing in the coming week. So we can assure that after starting their boosted marketing they will reach to their target in a very short time.
Actually the project already have a bigger community of investors from the previous year and they all know about the success of this project. They all know the future potential and profit from this project so they came again to invest in this project.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

Actually the project already have a bigger community of investors from the previous year and they all know about the success of this project. They all know the future potential and profit from this project so they came again to invest in this project.
There are also the users on the Rasputin Party Mansion and we all know that the users of a platform trust more on that platform so they after knowing about this ICO will also invest in this project. They are also taking part in the ICO as they also know that the value of the coin will be higher in the future and they will need this coin.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:22:33 AM

There are also the users on the Rasputin Party Mansion and we all know that the users of a platform trust more on that platform so they after knowing about this ICO will also invest in this project. They are also taking part in the ICO as they also know that the value of the coin will be higher in the future and they will need this coin.
Yes the users of Rasputin Mansion also take part actively in the development and success of this project and as they found it as a perfect place for their entertainment. They actually know that after the end of the ICO the coin be a decentralized coin and will be in the hands of investors and the investors will not sell their coins at lower price and on the exchanges the price will rise like a rocket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: