Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Rasputin Party Mansion ROC2: Live Adult fun-2nd round of fundraising  (Read 1410 times)
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

I truly love this project and I'm going to invest. Are you having plans to promote this ICO adequately so as to raise the necessary contribution? I see first week of contribution has not been very big, possibly not too many people are yet aware of the ROC2 ICO.
These days there is the Venus Berlin Sex Fair, the biggest sex fair in Europe, are you planning to promote Rasputing there too? That would be useful. If you don't, it means 5 people for marketing are not enough, you need more. Consider sex fairs in the future.
For marketing these are not only 5 people but they have a great planing for their marketing. These people are promoting their project all over the internet. They are also hiring many other people to promote the project. Now you can see the results are appearing on the screen that the investors are coming on a large scale to invest in Rasputin Mansion
The demand of their previous coin is also increasing on exchanges. Many people are asking for over the counter purchase of the coin as they want to buy a huge amount of coin for getting their share in the airdrop. The price of ROC1 is increasing on the exchanges.
Yes people are buying ROC1 too for the project. As they know that there are many benefits of buying that coin as they will get dividends for lifetime and they will also get the same amount of ROC2 coins after the end of the ICO.
We also have to buy that coin as much as possible to get a part of ROC2 as airdrop. This is a very good airdrop from this project. I am trying to get some more coins that is why I have kept some buy orders on the exchange to get some coins at cheap price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

I truly love this project and I'm going to invest. Are you having plans to promote this ICO adequately so as to raise the necessary contribution? I see first week of contribution has not been very big, possibly not too many people are yet aware of the ROC2 ICO.
These days there is the Venus Berlin Sex Fair, the biggest sex fair in Europe, are you planning to promote Rasputing there too? That would be useful. If you don't, it means 5 people for marketing are not enough, you need more. Consider sex fairs in the future.
For marketing these are not only 5 people but they have a great planing for their marketing. These people are promoting their project all over the internet. They are also hiring many other people to promote the project. Now you can see the results are appearing on the screen that the investors are coming on a large scale to invest in Rasputin Mansion
The demand of their previous coin is also increasing on exchanges. Many people are asking for over the counter purchase of the coin as they want to buy a huge amount of coin for getting their share in the airdrop. The price of ROC1 is increasing on the exchanges.
Yes people are buying ROC1 too for the project. As they know that there are many benefits of buying that coin as they will get dividends for lifetime and they will also get the same amount of ROC2 coins after the end of the ICO.
We also have to buy that coin as much as possible to get a part of ROC2 as airdrop. This is a very good airdrop from this project. I am trying to get some more coins that is why I have kept some buy orders on the exchange to get some coins at cheap price.
Keeping order is better but I do not think that in the coming time anyone will be willing to sell their coins as many people want to get the benefit from that project. Anyone who know about the benefits of ROC1 do not sell their coins and the are keeping them for a longer time.
Gimbo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

Keeping order is better but I do not think that in the coming time anyone will be willing to sell their coins as many people want to get the benefit from that project. Anyone who know about the benefits of ROC1 do not sell their coins and the are keeping them for a longer time.
Yes I am getting a smaller amount of my orders completed but in this way I will get the coins at a smaller price. I hope that till the end of ICO I will get all the orders completed so after that I will get my shares in the airdrop.
Jastetad

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

Yes I am getting a smaller amount of my orders completed but in this way I will get the coins at a smaller price. I hope that till the end of ICO I will get all the orders completed so after that I will get my shares in the airdrop.
I do not think that it will happen with smaller price for which you want to buy as now the price of the coin will increase from time to time. You know in the coming weeks there will be another dividends which will again attract the investors to invest in this coin and again the price of the coin will reach to more than $5.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

I do not think that it will happen with smaller price for which you want to buy as now the price of the coin will increase from time to time. You know in the coming weeks there will be another dividends which will again attract the investors to invest in this coin and again the price of the coin will reach to more than $5.
This time it is expected that the price of the coin will rise more higher than $5 as in the previous dividends the studio was not much developed and the marketing was not at its peak but after that the marketing reached to its peak and the community of the project increased much bigger so after the second dividends announcement there will be much more people to buy and hold the coins.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

This time it is expected that the price of the coin will rise more higher than $5 as in the previous dividends the studio was not much developed and the marketing was not at its peak but after that the marketing reached to its peak and the community of the project increased much bigger so after the second dividends announcement there will be much more people to buy and hold the coins.
In the whole period of ICO of ROC2 there will be three dividends and one airdrop at the end of ICO so the price of ROC1 have a great potential to rise in value continuously. If it is possible then buy the coins sooner before the price of the coin rise than the currency price.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

In the whole period of ICO of ROC2 there will be three dividends and one airdrop at the end of ICO so the price of ROC1 have a great potential to rise in value continuously. If it is possible then buy the coins sooner before the price of the coin rise than the currency price.
The investors know that strategy and they are buying the coin. Just look at their slack you will see many people asking for buying the coin. Currently there are some OTC sellers and at some stage they will sell out all of their coins then the buyers will start to buy from exchanges so the price of the coin will increase to a higher value.
Gimbo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

The investors know that strategy and they are buying the coin. Just look at their slack you will see many people asking for buying the coin. Currently there are some OTC sellers and at some stage they will sell out all of their coins then the buyers will start to buy from exchanges so the price of the coin will increase to a higher value.
Thanks for your guidance. I will keep my eye on that rates and will try to buy as soon as possible before the price of the coin rise. By the way can I know when will they announce the dates for the coming dividends?
PerryVogel

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Thanks for your guidance. I will keep my eye on that rates and will try to buy as soon as possible before the price of the coin rise. By the way can I know when will they announce the dates for the coming dividends?

They announced this on the slack about the dividends: A lot of people have been msging us directly enquiring about the next dividend, this will be announced next week and paid out in November and we can't yet say how much the dividend is, but it is looking quite healthy.
Also they announced that on the 25th of October they plan to launch their full marketing campaign for the ICO.
Gimbo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

They announced this on the slack about the dividends: A lot of people have been msging us directly enquiring about the next dividend, this will be announced next week and paid out in November and we can't yet say how much the dividend is, but it is looking quite healthy.
Also they announced that on the 25th of October they plan to launch their full marketing campaign for the ICO.
That is really a great news for me that in the coming month we will get the profit from the site again according to our coins. I hope that this time the dividends will be higher. I think now I have to hurry to buy my more coins to get the upcoming dividends.
Qatuca

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

That is really a great news for me that in the coming month we will get the profit from the site again according to our coins. I hope that this time the dividends will be higher. I think now I have to hurry to buy my more coins to get the upcoming dividends.
Buying as soon as possible right now is a good strategy as in the coming week when they will announce the date of the dividends and the amount of the dividends then the price of the coin will rise. Then you will not be able to get at the currently available price.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

Buying as soon as possible right now is a good strategy as in the coming week when they will announce the date of the dividends and the amount of the dividends then the price of the coin will rise. Then you will not be able to get at the currently available price.
Yes if he will buy now then he will get more coins in quantity which will give him more dividend and more ROC2 coin at the end of ICO from the airdrop. While if someone will buy later then he will get a lower amount of coins because of the high price in the future.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

Yes if he will buy now then he will get more coins in quantity which will give him more dividend and more ROC2 coin at the end of ICO from the airdrop. While if someone will buy later then he will get a lower amount of coins because of the high price in the future.
It is not sure that there will be enough supply in the market of the ROC1 coin for sale as the investors of this project are very intelligent and they know the future benefits of the coin and they will not sell their coins at any price. They will hold their coins for the future benefits from the Rasputin Mansion.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

It is not sure that there will be enough supply in the market of the ROC1 coin for sale as the investors of this project are very intelligent and they know the future benefits of the coin and they will not sell their coins at any price. They will hold their coins for the future benefits from the Rasputin Mansion.
Yes the coin holders of this project are now not selling their coin because this coin is going to make them rich in the future. They know that now with some profits from the dividends and from the airdrop they will also earn profit when the price of the coin will increase.  On the exchanges we can see the sellers have cancelled their sale orders and are buying more coins.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Yes the coin holders of this project are now not selling their coin because this coin is going to make them rich in the future. They know that now with some profits from the dividends and from the airdrop they will also earn profit when the price of the coin will increase.  On the exchanges we can see the sellers have cancelled their sale orders and are buying more coins.
Actually they are the stronger supporters of the project. They know that if they will support the project then this project will give a huge profit to them. They know that the success of this project is not the success of only the project but this success will also make them millionaires.
Gimbo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

Actually they are the stronger supporters of the project. They know that if they will support the project then this project will give a huge profit to them. They know that the success of this project is not the success of only the project but this success will also make them millionaires.
Yes the success of this project will really make all of us millionaires as then the studio will make a higher profit and we know that all of the profit is divided among the coin holders so when there will be higher profit to the studio then we will get a higher amount from the dividend.
BetaRing

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Yes the success of this project will really make all of us millionaires as then the studio will make a higher profit and we know that all of the profit is divided among the coin holders so when there will be higher profit to the studio then we will get a higher amount from the dividend.
I also believe that if we will promote this project and will support everywhere then the community of this project will increase and then profit will also increase. Our this support will return to us in a big profit. We will actually work for ourselves. We have to invite others to invest in this project.
Qatuca

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

I also believe that if we will promote this project and will support everywhere then the community of this project will increase and then profit will also increase. Our this support will return to us in a big profit. We will actually work for ourselves. We have to invite others to invest in this project.
Yes we need to invite all of our friends and family members to invest in this project because we know that this is a legit and successful project. The product of this project is already available and the product is earning a profit and has a huge community. So any investors will like to invest in this project.
Jastetad

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

Yes we need to invite all of our friends and family members to invest in this project because we know that this is a legit and successful project. The product of this project is already available and the product is earning a profit and has a huge community. So any investors will like to invest in this project.
Yes the investors like these type of projects in which the product is already prepared and earning profit as they know in these projects they will not lose their money and in these projects the demand of the coin increases much higher so the investors do not lose their money when they invest in these project. And the price of the coin increase in value with a faster speed.
BetaRing

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

If we invite our friends and family members and other relatives to invest in this project then they will be very happy with us as they will sooner get a good profit from their investment and they will start to love you to know that you have gave them a great benefit by inviting them to invest in Rasputin Mansion ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: