Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Trilingual Community Manager / Content Creator with Experience  (Read 162 times)
Blockcheese (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

Hello!

My name is Ludovic and I would like to offer my services as follows:

Community Management:

- Experience: ORCA Alliance, I was admin in their Telegram-group (35,8k members), taking care of the community with very quick and extensive answers, creation of basic artwork such as stickers, GIFs and memes. Supporting contributors during the first ICO-phase and discussing marketing offers was also part of my tasks. Furthermore, I was present in their subReddit and helpdesk (TG).
- Experience: TimeBox, I took care of their Telegram-group (19,8k members) and gave advices to the other community managers in order to improve the visitor's experience.

Depending on the offer I can be available more than 5h/day and up to 7days/week.

Furthermore, I have established a network of experienced and highly professional content-creators and community managers which I could call into action if needed.

Content Creation:

- Different types of visuals including memes, promotional offers
- Articles (around 500 words) in a personilized style that gets people "hooked"
- GIFs (short, not HQ), still improving
- Sticker-packs (Telegram)
- Research work, including a series of "Crypto Dictionary" (see link below, I haven't done the visuals but could provide similar results):
https://www.boredpanda.com/back-to-school-crypto-dictionary-for-dummies-part-ii/

Further Skills:

- Languages: French, German & English fluently
- Photoshop

I'm also open to proposals from agencies.

With kind regards
Ludovic
EnchStyle

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

I have worked with Ludovic at ORCA. I can definitely recommend him for the position he is applying for. He is responsible, replies quickly and detailed.
Blockcheese (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

Thank you for your support, I can also recommend you for 24/7 coverage, sleep is unknown to you!

Btw, nice to see you fixed "derailed" into "detailed" Grin
Blockcheese (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

BUMP!
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

Only a newbie to recommend him.

Be careful!

Also 0 post in local boards, be it french or german, that would prove he masters these languages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: