Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KUBO] | KuboCoin | - Trust, Honesty, and Loyalty  (Read 2894 times)
nnunezhcc (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:04:10 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 02:31:00 AM by nnunezhcc

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capetinha

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:45:21 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 08:16:35 PM by capetinha

Logo preview  Wink  

6. Logo Contest

wallet for bounty: 3PQpFPSXbhQVv9EX8G7JNsn79Di1qq29nQq
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

100T supply?? And waves token? Even if this is a community take-over, it will not go anywhere.
Waves assets are difficult to revive. Very few are really into trading in the Waves Dex.
Maybe that's the reason why the original dev team abandoned this project - they couldn't see any future on this.
Just accept that fact and move on. There's no solid reason to bring it back. This will again be dead soon.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

100T supply?? And waves token? Even if this is a community take-over, it will not go anywhere.
Waves assets are difficult to revive. Very few are really into trading in the Waves Dex.
Maybe that's the reason why the original dev team abandoned this project - they couldn't see any future on this.
Just accept that fact and move on. There's no solid reason to bring it back. This will again be dead soon.

I appreciate the constructive input and fair points from your view points. That being said, I will like to let this run its course and do all in my power/influence to make this project succeed. I just want to do right by the community and build a useful wave platform  token that is supported by a strong community. Once again, thanks again for your input and for the time you took aside to read up on us and comment.

Okay, sounds great!
If you are sincere in making this project alive and kicking, why not?
I just gave my thoughts regarding waves assets and it's a tough job what you are about to embark on. Good luck!
hengelo78

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

Thanks for the welcome.
Nice project that we can make working again Smiley

greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Reserved greek translation

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
JQKER_1

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

WOW! Really glad to see all the hard work being done here! very exciting stuff! Looking forward to seeing how this project moves forward
Seifer_Trader

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

That's a really nice project with an amazing community, powered by a serious  and hardworking Dev Chief.    New exchanges are coming soon, roadmap and whitepaper should be released on 31st October.  I'm glad I bought a huge bag at 1 wavoshi, now I just have to hold ^^
j.inacio

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

KuboGold added in process of listing the nanu.exchange
https://nanu.exchange/voting

Cool Cool
Daekbyong

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

That's a really nice project with an amazing community, powered by a serious  and hardworking Dev Chief.    New exchanges are coming soon, roadmap and whitepaper should be released on 31st October.  I'm glad I bought a huge bag at 1 wavoshi, now I just have to hold ^^
They will have a new website next month and KuboGold will be there on the home page as a payment option. This is a major step for mass adoption and a great start for one use case of KuboGold as a means of payment for goods and services
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

Reserved for russian translation
omes

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

I sent you a screen shot, but did not receive a deposit on my balance did not receive coins. What should I do? I spent my money for the swap, but you didn’t send it to me ..... HuhHuh?
omes

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

I sent you a screen shot, but did not receive a deposit on my balance did not receive coins. What should I do? I spent my money for the swap, but you didn’t send it to me ..... HuhHuh? I also sent you a wallet like everyone else and it was until six o'clock in the evening why didn’t I answer ....
Aeryus
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

Team Aeryus is happy to announce an exciting new partnership with Kubo Gold! We will be supporting the Kubo Gold currency in our ChainPayments™ App.

so what does that mean? Here’s the skinny:
Our partnership with Kubo Gold will allow you to store your KG currency on your phone safely and securely. Peace of mind!

And get this:

you can send Kubo Gold to anyone with the Aeryus App by using just his or her phone number!
No more complicated wallet addresses.
And no more having to triple check
that you typed it correctly.
Easy Peasy.

And best of all, once our network launches in 2019, you will be able to pay for all kinds of stuff using your Kubo Gold currency in any of our participating retailers.

To celebrate our partnership we are adding a 1,000 AER bonus for anyone who completes our bounty program for the next 2 weeks until October 26th
To participate Just visit our page at Aeryus.io and click bounty at the top right corner
for more information check out our BTC talk announcement here
There’s always something great happening at Aeryus!
capetinha

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:18:05 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 07:02:26 PM by capetinha

another swap?
Seifer_Trader

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

UPDATES: 10/16/18- Official Project Website has been released: https://kubocoin.org
davphenix
Copper Member

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

Extra coin burn. 500 billion!

"We have just burned 500 billion tokens,
this lowers our total supply for now and after the swap
The max supply after the swap would now be not 800bill, but 700bill
However all unsold tokens, above the 37.5% team part, will be burnt.
So there is a big chance our total supply will be even much lower then 700bill."

Source : Nunez The Great on Twitter KuboCoin
memhak1105

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

you will swap from waves to erc20. will you so get out on waves dex? or can i buy kubogold on waves? can you answer me please? i read your roadmap. but i dont understand this swap to erc20 issue.

♦ SIMDAQ-Learn how to trade profitable! ♦

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
iCoinBot

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

This project was created to salvage the Kuboscoin community that was founded back in 2016 (Kuboscoin BCT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497264.0) and sadly abandoned by the Dev of the project despite the volume be generated by the investors in the project and out pour of support. Despite this, the DEV dumped on the market and didnt use the funds to further develop the project and work on the use case promised to the community with the token built on the amazing WAVES platform. The KuboGold team and Myself plan to redeem the project and the community with a transparent and active team that will keep true to the community and provide a token that will deliever on a use case and purpose driven and decided by the community.

Coin Specs/ Premine Break Down:
Name: KuboGold
Total Supply: 100T
Decimal Places: 4
Pre-Mine Breakdown:
7% of tokens- Tokens for the Air Drop redemption for the KuboCoin Token and its community of investors to get integrated into the KuboGold community.
3% of tokens- To be set on the Waves DEX exchange and on our partner exchanges to allow early buy in opportunity for the KuboGold community and its investors.
25% of tokens- Marketing for the KuboGold project that will include paid promotions, advertisement , YouTube content, commercials, online promotions, and crypto events.
35% of tokens- Project Funding to pay for exchange listings, Pay for Developers, Chain enhancements, Partnerships with vendors to support KuboGold for payment, and funds to be liquid to ensure Project is well funded.
5% of the tokens- Will be allocated to the Core and Team members of KuboGold for payment on service to the community and to the project.
5% of the tokens- Will be allocated for giveaways and bounties for KuboGold holders and investors.
The remaining tokens will be for the Founder's Wallet. These tokens will be locked up for the first several weeks so that the project investors can set the market and a large portion of coins are out of circulation. It is also to build trust with the new and growing KuboGold community.

After Coin Burn:
4T total Supply
Use Case

1. A payment processing system powered through the Waves decentralized network for effortless transfer of crypto funds into fiat or other crypto assets. The KuboGold team and project will put a major focus on building a retail ecosystem that supports the use of KuboGold for a crypto payment alternative for goods and services at discounted rates due to the money saved by vendors and relaters on transaction fees. The regions of interest are the Asian markets and European markets for the establishment of the ecosystem of vendors and retailers with the United States being a later focus in the project development.
2. ATM network integration and support alongside the implementation of crypto debt cards to increase the ease of use for the purchasing of goods and services in the real world and within the KuboGold commerce ecosystem. This is coupled with mobile wallet support for both IOS and Android platforms plus access to the massive Waves Decentralized Exchange (2.5 Million USD Daily) to buy and sell KuboGold for other cryptos assets or directly into fiat currencies of USD and Euro while on the go. This removes the need for computers or laptops for buying and selling KuboGold and other assets. (IF we do more than 1K Waves volume daily)
 3. KuboGold will be a large finite supply token currency. This is to ensure enough tokens to serve as a proper currency when the masses enter the crypto ecosystem but also to ensure the tokens that are out in circulation are reasonably affordable to all economic groups that enter the space. A larger circulating project also allow for better protection from price manipulation and tremendous spikes or dips in token price. However, despite the larger max supply, the circulating supply will remain relativity low in comparison due to low token emission by the KuboGold team and the funds set aside or locked away for long periods of time.

Please join the new KUBOGOLD discord and Community: https://discord.gg/rGRWXJs
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/?lang=en
Join our Telegram: http://t.me/KuboGold

Exchange:
Waves Dex Exchange: https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo?assetId2=8RMDAs7gpg3SVPQ4erM97xPuUcUoqxqhFh8pdpFLzoNM&assetId1=WAVES
Nanu Exchange= https://nanu.exchange/ (SOON)

This big volume of KubosCoin waves token on cryptohub was solely due to the fact that it was selling cheaper per token than the KuboCoin that is being traded on coinexchange. Unfortunately for the buyers, the KubosCoin on coinexchange is a coin on a blockchain, not a waves token and they were not able to transfer them from cryptohub to coinexchange (which made them sell back even cheaper on cryptohub)

The only reason why KubosCoin waves token was issued was to capitalize on this confusion, to take money from people that did not do proper DYOR before buying and fomoed into this perceived arbitraging opportunity.

If you can make it an alternative that is not a total scam, it's very good. I wish you luck Smiley
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

This last comment is total FUD, this project does look like it has some promise to it though.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: