Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIVI][ONE-CLICK MASTERNODES] Tiered Masternodes and Smart Wallet Live Now!  (Read 27122 times)
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:39:59 AM

DIVI is the best POS for 2019 !!!1

It certainly is an interesting one. Btw, POS has different connotations Wink. I'd call it one of the best proof of stake + proof of masternode + lottery blockchain out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
complex0ne

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:05:37 PM

is this an erk20 token?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:01:26 PM

is this an erk20 token?

According to the whitepaper: https://wiki.diviproject.org/#whitepaper

During the original token sale, our tokens were ERC20 compliant derivatives of the Ethereum blockchain, and have been tradable on Cryptopia, with ticker DIVX:

Cryptopia Website

On September 27th 2018, the conversion process began, whereby each DIVX can be converted to 100 DIVI on the official blockchain.

Genesis block date: September 27, 2018 Starting coin circulation: 617,160,700 DIVI PoS - Proof of Stake with Masternodes

It was only ERC20 token (DIVX) in the original sale (ICO) after that in the creation of mainnet was converted these tokens DIVX to DIVI.
panda2627

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:07:16 PM

Our full preview website is now up, complete with early images of the Divi Mobile and Desktop 2.0. Come check out what's coming soon at https://wallet.diviproject.org/
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 10:31:10 PM

It certainly is an interesting one. Btw, POS has different connotations Wink. I'd call it one of the best proof of stake + proof of masternode + lottery blockchain out there.
Surely people have specific reason why they chose DIVI, I see the dev is doing the best by listing this coin to many exchange as possible. It was truly a beautiful first step, Can't wait to see DIVI @ 500 satoshi each.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:25:41 PM

Surely people have specific reason why they chose DIVI, I see the dev is doing the best by listing this coin to many exchange as possible. It was truly a beautiful first step, Can't wait to see DIVI @ 500 satoshi each.

If the project has visible team and you can still see the project developments, then, more than likely the project will be here for longer time as compared to its contemporary projects. Most of the projects die down because their respective teams abandoned their plans and move on to a new project. Once they got their target funds, their activities fade away and slowly, they can't be found. So let's hope for the best for this project!

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:12:33 AM

Time to return to this project I guess. The whole cryptopia snafu threw me off. It's no fun knowing you have xxx worth but unable to access it because shit exchange. Purely my fault for dragging my rear end over moving the asset off the exchange of course.
Time to start accumulating again
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

A new patch release for Divi Desktop and more in this week's update!

https://blog.diviproject.org/september-20-2019-weekly-update/

Awesome update on the patch log. Are there any plans of making a mobile app for DIVI?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:57:55 PM

I am looking for good staking coins for the future that will kind of bring me dividends etc. Now do I need to download the wallet to stake and if I own less than a master node, will I still make some decent rewards hodling the DIVI coin? I like that people are really enthusiastic about it and it might be one to hold against all of the other coins always going down in price and dumping because of the whole altcoin crashes. At least if I can earn through staking, that might act as a hedge against all the dumps that are happening generally in the crypto market at large? Is there also an online wallet to stake the coins or do I need to download it like all the other older proof os stake type wallets?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
panda2627

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:35:56 PM

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/zVr8RCSTyw?amp=1
panda2627

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:57:59 PM

Nick Saponaro dives in with Digit-all to discuss the much-needed focus on UX in cryptocurrency and, of course, Divi!
https://youtu.be/gwZ0XDlZwtQ
bmt001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:57:40 AM

another great stream. each one adds a little more insight into what nick is doing with divi/ridivi. thanks panda

Nick Saponaro dives in with Digit-all to discuss the much-needed focus on UX in cryptocurrency and, of course, Divi!
https://youtu.be/gwZ0XDlZwtQ
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:31:28 AM

with a solid team DIVI is able to give confidence to investors, and that is a positive value,
but that is not all that must be achieved, DIVI must provide more than this

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:08:58 PM

with a solid team DIVI is able to give confidence to investors, and that is a positive value,
but that is not all that must be achieved, DIVI must provide more than this

i just sow this project.thinking to invest on divi coin and get on board to project.can anyone suggest best exchange to buy divi. because some exchanges requesting kyc when we try to withdrew our coin
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:22:59 PM

If u are in for long term staking and nothing else this shall be the coin of ur choosing. Stakers are normally vast- assed folk devout of ambitions, just plain laggers who know no word of progress as they worship a sofa on which they lie while staking their coins. Do not be like them. Learn from others knowing, absorb dews of information from others telling as this is the way to promote ur skills and make real money.
Autogrillo | Divitaliani

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:38:18 PM

Davvero un ottimo lavoro da parte del team di $DIVI che sta dando grandi soddisfazioni alla propria comunità. Se sei italiano non dimenticare di iscriverti, oltre ai canali ufficiali messi a disposizione dal dev team, anche al nostro canale Telegram dedicato t.me/divitaliani.
eliasdevcr

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:30:54 AM

Man that's pretty damn amazing! did you see their making a patent on that MOCCI system?

I got four masternodes up and running last night!  Is that even possible with any other coin?
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:52:54 PM

Man that's pretty damn amazing! did you see their making a patent on that MOCCI system?

I got four masternodes up and running last night!  Is that even possible with any other coin?

Cool - some of the tech here is quite novel.
Censed

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:23:17 PM

Divi as always doing a good job, excellent week
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:35:49 PM

I noticed there is a wonderful community surrounding DIVI and this is enticing me to also become a part of it by staking some coins soon. I am a long way off getting a master node but am thinking of starting with a small bag, just to get my feet wet and grow accordingly as and when I can add to it. I was looking at some staking coins and this one looks to be very promising and developments and communication are going quite well, so I am considering this as a long term bag hold with added benefits from the staking. I joined the telegram and I like what I see going on there, so I will try to procure my first coins next week if I am able.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █