Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | 5 BTC June Giveaway! | Win BTC on Scratchtickets  (Read 5230 times)
USABRAZIL

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:31:04 PM

Have you thought about adding an Auto Bet feature? I'm very busy most of the time and like your game but I would probably play more games if you had a Auto Bot
We've thought about it. Many dice sites encourage auto betting. We focus more on the entertainment aspect of things, so auto betting hasn't been high on our list.

Understood but I do hope you consider it given the amount of games I play on your site multiple days a week
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 08:34:14 AM

This site is ridiculous to ask for 6 confirmations for a player to withdraw his own money.

btc-owl

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:15:10 AM

How do I know who won each daily/weekly contest?

It seems to show who is currently winning, but I don't know who won the past few days the daily prize, how much was wagered, etc.

Would be really helpful if not a must to have the historic daily/weekly leaderboards.

Thanks,

anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:13:50 PM

Nice and unique experience playing in there. thanks for making site like this.
vineyard (OP)

Activity: 546

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 04:26:31 PM

This site is ridiculous to ask for 6 confirmations for a player to withdraw his own money.

You are a bit misinformed. Most gaming sites require some # of confirmations before allowing a withdraw. 6 is the recommended number by most accounts. You can learn more here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Confirmation.

The world is full of folks (not you, others) that seek out opportunities to cheat the system. There is a well documented and easy to understand problem called "double spending". It is possible to submit 2 transactions to the Bitcoin network spending the same bitcoins. The Bitcoin protocol eliminates the "double spend" problem using the confirmation process. After six confirmations, it is virtually impossible to double spend the coins (unless you have a bank of quantum computers doing some rogue mining for you). If we did not require confirmations, we would be targeted and stolen from. Not good...

While in your account at our site, your bitcoins are your money. You can start betting on scratchtickets after just 1 confirmation. And, once we can guarantee the coins cannot be double spent, it can be withdrawn instantly. This typically takes less than 60 minutes.
USABRAZIL

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:11:02 PM

Will you announce who the winners are in your new contest?
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:22:17 PM

Yes, the winner of the previous day is posted on the site. Simply check the "Bitcoin Contests" tab to see. Payments are made the following day by noon for the daily contest, following Sunday for the previous week contest, and July 1 for the monthly contest.
USABRAZIL

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:21:37 AM

Yes, the winner of the previous day is posted on the site. Simply check the "Bitcoin Contests" tab to see. Payments are made the following day by noon for the daily contest, following Sunday for the previous week contest, and July 1 for the monthly contest.

Awesome
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:19:52 PM

It seems to show who is currently winning, but I don't know who won the past few days the daily prize, how much was wagered, etc.

Would be really helpful if not a must to have the historic daily/weekly leaderboards.

Thanks,

I will look into whether or not historical leader boards can be added. Not sure how to present them, perhaps in another tab.
USABRAZIL

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:23:37 PM

Hey, this is a great contest Smiley
btc-owl

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:10:27 AM

Thanks,

I will look into whether or not historical leader boards can be added. Not sure how to present them, perhaps in another tab.

Yeah that would be helpful.
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:12:25 AM

Thanks,

Yes it will help for whom who play big there.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:20:23 PM

Thanks,

Yes it will help for whom who play big there.

Right now, we show the most recent winner. I have asked our tech team to add a more extensive historical table. Will keep you posted as to when it will become available.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:00:04 PM

Nice and unique experience playing in there. thanks for making site like this.
Thanks for the compliment. We've given away over 1 BTC so far this month in the June promo, but there is plenty more to win.
USABRAZIL

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:23:15 PM

When are you going to start offering different scratch ticket games?
snuffish

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:11:46 PM

I can't withdraw my funds, I have some BTC in my balance.. but in the "Withdraw popup" window it says 0 BTC.

What's wrong?

Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:37:32 PM

I can't withdraw my funds, I have some BTC in my balance.. but in the "Withdraw popup" window it says 0 BTC.

What's wrong?

Does your balance come from the promo?
If that is the case, I believe you need to make at least 5 bets (each with more than 20000 satoshi risked) before you can withdraw it.

snuffish

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:46:55 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 05:58:41 PM by snuffish

What's wrong?

Does your balance come from the promo?
If that is the case, I believe you need to make at least 5 bets (each with more than 20000 satoshi risked) before you can withdraw it.

No, I deposited.
But now it seems to work, now I can see my balance in the withdraw popup window Smiley

Also my withdraw were processed instantly, so I'm happy Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: