Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:49:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A tip for choosing the exchange.  (Read 814 times)
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

it is absolutely true to what you say, and almost all exchanges determine the costs they set, and I don't think that is a problem because it is their rule.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

Even if we are listing exchanges, HitBTC should not even be counted among. This is an exchange that is engaged in day light robbery like you said, no support, not even a good platform to trade on, several attempt to keep stealing users fund and so much more and I still wonder why people still make use of this exchange by the way.

People (mainly noobs) these days look for exchanges with soft to no verification policies, and exchanges that continue to list utter shitcoins. Hitbtc checks all noob-requirement boxes, and for that reason it managed to grow out to where it is right now. I think it's safe to say that 7 out of 10 exchanges are straight garbage and operating illegally due them not having the required licenses and registrations.

In the end, can we really blame some of these exchanges for being absolute scam holes? It's people's fault to use these exchanges with how much information there is available to read into before signing up. The noobs using these exchanges make sure they they act as the demand needed by these exchanges to exist. Without noob demand there won't be any scam exchange. It's that simple.

People really need to start looking at themselves and acknowledge how they are the reason exchanges as Yobit and Hitbtc are still a thing today.

Most traders don't care about those things. They are after for the money that they will get. But once they are screwed and can't get out of their coins, they are crying so loud about the scamming activity of that exchange. They should be very careful at the start. It is almost impossible to get what you lost because very few to no one will help you in recovering those money lost.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

Go to coinmarketcap anf find some good exchanges for suited for you. Because top 10 in coinmarketcap is so nice and legit if you choose in for your trading work.
it's not enough you have to do an analysis based on the other trader's response to an exchange. I give the example of hitbtc all seem safe and reliable but some traders often complain about services there.
it can be a consideration for you.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

Go to coinmarketcap anf find some good exchanges for suited for you. Because top 10 in coinmarketcap is so nice and legit if you choose in for your trading work.
it's not enough you have to do an analysis based on the other trader's response to an exchange. I give the example of hitbtc all seem safe and reliable but some traders often complain about services there.
it can be a consideration for you.
I can attest to that yet i have tried out to test or use Hitbtc which i do experience issues but only on minimal matters.This thing cant really be avoided lets say using up the top 1 exchange doesnt guarantee you to have
 a flawless or 100% service which there would really be possible errors or issues to be faced might not be today or in future.The important thing is just stick to the current famous ones because you can somehow assure that they are really better than the rest.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

If you're exchanging large amount, those transaction fees is almost negligible realizing that you need to store your coins to the most secured exchanges. Always put in mind, security is one of the most important things about cryptocurrency. However, develepers are still working on it to setup a hacker-proof exchanges.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Good exchange is exchange that operated more than 2 or 3 years and they has good reputation, never get any hack and comply with the regulation in the country their located. I used Bittrex and Poloniex more than 2 years and i have balance in that exchange also since 2 years and untill now that my balance is safe. So this both exchanges is one of the best exchanges.

If good exchange is that operated more than 2 to 3 years. How about Binance, okex, and houbi these 3 exchange as far as I know surpassed Bittrex and Poloniex already and these 3 exchange platform also listed on top 10 exchangers. Probably, in choosing a good exchange I think the good basis is the volume itself they have. Meaning, years is not a basis for us to know the good exchange.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

Good exchange is exchange that operated more than 2 or 3 years and they has good reputation, never get any hack and comply with the regulation in the country their located. I used Bittrex and Poloniex more than 2 years and i have balance in that exchange also since 2 years and untill now that my balance is safe. So this both exchanges is one of the best exchanges.
I'm also using Bittrex as my cryptocurrency exchanger, its good, fast and reliable. So when choosing an exchanger, make sure that they are operating legally, safe and secured it is very essential to all user of the exchanger when it is safe and secured, hack-proof and system error=proof. Recently i used Bancor for a single transaction and i am impressed although fee is quite higher, im looking to use bancor as my optional exchanger.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

I would like add one more tip. Traders should also choose an exchange which complies with the regulations including KYC/AML compliance. Governments are tightening their policies and regulations towards cryptocurrency as it is an easy method for terrorists, smugglers and scammers to transfer their cash without getting caught.
I noted that majority of exchanges manipulating their markets with fake trades, you need to consider about this issue as well.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

Just go to the coinmarketcap and choose some exchanges you can use for your money to earn a good profit and now you just need trade your coins.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

I would like add one more tip. Traders should also choose an exchange which complies with the regulations including KYC/AML compliance. Governments are tightening their policies and regulations towards cryptocurrency as it is an easy method for terrorists, smugglers and scammers to transfer their cash without getting caught.
I noted that majority of exchanges manipulating their markets with fake trades, you need to consider about this issue as well.
Well, thanks to OP's tip surely it will enlighten us. Correct, choosing a good and reputable exchange is to lower your risk in putting the fund. There are many exchanges now having shady services to the trader, they are freezing your fund and you cant avail to withdrawn it back.
I don't like having KYC but most likely exchange now implementing on that law just to have a minimal scam activity, but there is a risk to us by sharing our personal data.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

I think the second part is not necessary anymore, just by choosing a well reputable exchange will make you money safe as they are the ones who are legally operating under the law as well as they are the ones who are legally liable once something has happened in your money while it is with them. Rates and fees also are highly competitive and you won't see any big difference. For me what a trader would need to look into more are its withdrawal options with them as some exchanges really don't have any good withdrawal options for some countries.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

One of the Don'ts of trading is never to leave assets/coins on any exchange — no exchange is beyond hacking. Nevertheless deal with the ones that have proven themselves to be reliable and credible. Other criterium to watchout for is good and responsive customer service.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

You're right what you said. But i don't recommend you to keep your money in exchanges which centralized and never give you the private key. Also they can freeze your money on any problem, even they won't tell you that. You just need to keep your money in the offline wallet.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

I don't know what are those exchanges in cryptocurrency that operates 2 to 3 years but maybe, it is one of the reason we need to see if a certain exchange is legit or not. There are many exchanges that exist nowadays and the worst is, most of them are scam exchange. If I will trade my coins, I always wait for a centralized exchange or popular.

Rhesie

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

For me, If you are choosing an exchange, you must be wise to keep safe of your coins. Choose an exchange with a good reputations to avoid loosing of your coins. Some exchanges are scam.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

Well, thanks to OP's tip surely it will enlighten us. Correct, choosing a good and reputable exchange is to lower your risk in putting the fund. There are many exchanges now having shady services to the trader, they are freezing your fund and you cant avail to withdrawn it back.
I don't like having KYC but most likely exchange now implementing on that law just to have a minimal scam activity, but there is a risk to us by sharing our personal data.

Although there's a risk in sharing our personal data, but the important is you keep you personal passwords or any private keys confidential. Of course you won't deal with those new and non reputable exchanges to get some of you personal information, so you're still safe with your self identifications submitted. We should entrust our funds on those exchanges with higher volume of trading funds and have that assurance of trading security upon withdrawal of your profit specially the trading fee of the trading site.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:12:13 AM

I think the second part is not necessary anymore, just by choosing a well reputable exchange will make you money safe as they are the ones who are legally operating under the law as well as they are the ones who are legally liable once something has happened in your money while it is with them. Rates and fees also are highly competitive and you won't see any big difference. For me what a trader would need to look into more are its withdrawal options with them as some exchanges really don't have any good withdrawal options for some countries.

Well, it is your duty that when you do some transactions in an exchange, you should check first the fees, the withdrawal options and especially the reviews of the people of the exchange. I would check first if their customer service is responding and how fast they can deliver the service. It would check as well the possible problems that will rise. Nevertheless, I wouldn't keep a coin in an exchange if I intend to hold a coin for the long time because there is always a risk that it will be hacked.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:27:51 AM

Make some research about the exchange mate don't ever jump quickly because mostly exchange has big fees and high minimum withdrawal which not fair. And sometimes scam.  So make sure to make a research to ensure if it's friendly exchange. 
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

Exchanges establish their own fees. The fees are different not only between exchanges but sometimes between different trading pairs on the same exchange. Use a free service like Switchain to compare rates between a few different exchanges for each individual transaction.

There are custodial and non-custodial exchanges. Put simply, the first ones hold onto your assets that you leave with them which is what makes it vulnerable. Once it's hacked there's nothing you can do but watch. Non-custodial ones only hold your assets for the time necessary to complete the exchange.

Hope this helped.

Fees is not my problems but how they give good services and solve my transactions problem is more important. Low fees not guarantee they can give us best services but most exchange with difficult rules and high fees can. I will not suggest you to take exchange with high fees but see how they works will much better, replace your money on that will create better transactions.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
thoainguyen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

Thank you for this depth this will help you specify the previous ICO before they should be started or making for advertising for their. I would suggest that you continue to update the database paths frequently to accommodate more data that will come later. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: