Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 1113 times)
MaxKnoblauch

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Good idea of such kind of a platform. If I may ask, if one is unsatisfied with the given review by the client, how will that be solved please?
nivea23

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

This is an awesome project. i was just browsing around and landed here. I must say i am veryu impressed by the prospects of such as noble platform and project. this project will definitely be successful  since it is solving real life stuff. all the best  guys. meanwhile am checking out the whitepaper and the website in general.
EmmaVitto@tutanota.com

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

I'm an investor in this field. Do you mind sharing the funds proceeds for your project please?
starspredict

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

I'm an investor in this field. Do you mind sharing the funds proceeds for your project please?

Hi Emma, Thank you for the message. Please message me @SNEAK2018 or @Alexander_Shah on telegram to discuss this. You may also send me a DM on here thanks.
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ? and do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful
AndrewPeoples

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

From where can i find the details of your project team members ?
starspredict

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ? and do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !

Yes we are in talks with a number of major companies in the industry and working on some big deals. I cant talk about the specifics at this time due to NDA that we have but I will say one company is softgamings. At this time you do not need to do KYC. This may change as we progress but it is currently not needed.
starspredict

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful

Thank you. As I told Robert we are working on a bunch of stuff right now. Our CEO Alexander Shah is a huge boxing promoter and has many connections in the sports and entertainment sector as well as the cryptocurrency space. I agree with you that being transparent is very important and as deals get closer to being finalize we will update the community.

STARS will be in Malta,  the capital of online Gambling and Blockchain City be on a look out for us at the Malta Blockchain summit on 1 to 3 November 2018

We will be meeting the Winklevose twins and John Mcafee

If you are in Malta come to booth 78 and meet our STARS founder @Alexander_Shah is one of the partner at Malta Blockchain summit , he will be representing Asian Fintech

https://maltablockchainsummit.com/list-of-partners/
LaTishaLaToya

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
JonathanCoper

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

How the influencer program works, i got losted into the concept, looks like they get some people to follow them or use and give feedback related to some product or service or is something different ?
JessicaAshl

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask you. What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will be released to the exchange? Have you tried to make such an assumption
T.TAYLOR

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

I also believe this project will run smoothly if the team in working hard, let alone the concept of the project is definitely interesting for his future will be successful
ROBINSON83
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

This is really a valuable project. If you found it by accident - consider that you are lucky! You should study the details of the project in more detail and make a decision about investing. I did not think much, and immediately began to do it.
ROBINSON83
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:11:57 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 05:24:02 PM by ROBINSON83

do you guys have any explanational video?
Jimiee

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

I'm pretty sure that the stars vip will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project. Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico.
starspredict

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

I'm pretty sure that the stars vip will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project. Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico.

Thanks there will be no ICO for this coin.
Tonny COOPER

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Do you have any bounty campaign Huh
Chris BENNETT

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:15:01 PM

Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA? Maybe on on Reddit?
GAGA GRAY

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

good project and very powerful in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, team is very transparent hopeful being success, good luck dev and team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: