Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Asia is the best place to trade/invest with crypto  (Read 152 times)
longhair0418 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

Asia is getting lots of heat in the news being the crypto hub, from Singapore to Taiwan.
Since China got clamp down, it gave rise to attention of these Asian countries, do you guys think it will be a good to explore crypto trades in Asia?
Otherwise, where would be good?
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

On the contrary, I think America, Africa, is a large user of cryptocurrency. Maybe this is just my opinion.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

On the contrary, I think America, Africa, is a large user of cryptocurrency. Maybe this is just my opinion.
I think there are more crypto users in Asia compared to Africa because technology in most Asian countries already supports crypto.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

Asia is the new continent of potential for the coming decades. It is exploding in business opportunity and I for one will be travelling there as soon
as possible. Business wise I don't think you can go wrong investigating the various investment opportunities there.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

Asia now has a huge potential for the development of the crypto-currency business.

It is better to begin with Indonesia, but then legally enter the market of Asia and Europe
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

Asia now has a huge potential for the development of the crypto-currency business.
It is better to begin with Indonesia, but then legally enter the market of Asia and Europe

For sure, Asia is potential place for trading or investing with crypto. Some countries in Asia are very friendly for crypto improvement. For the example, you can see Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia, India, and Indonesia. Many people from those countries are working on crypto as investors or traders even there is no statistical data showing the number of them. At least, we can see from the number of bounty hunters, investors in ICO, and team or developer of ICOs. The point is "don't count China only for this case".

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

i dont think the location is so much important. like the only thing is to deposit and withdraw fiat for using in a cryptocurrency exchange. it is also legal in the country that i live. there is no benefit to be in asia i think.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

Yes, definitely, yes, because I believe that there is not so little information about investing in the Asian market in the world and there are very good examples of how to properly deal with such moments.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

Asia is not the only country in China. So why can't you explore? And there is Japan in Asia. It should be the most developed country in the world that supports crypto. It should be very good to develop crypto here.

moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

i dont think the location is so much important. like the only thing is to deposit and withdraw fiat for using in a cryptocurrency exchange. it is also legal in the country that i live. there is no benefit to be in asia i think.
I agree on you, location is not necessary as long as you can trade and transact online without the eye of the legal authorities.Then cash out anytime if want to...Not unless you will launch your ICO as this will necessary due to some restrictions in every country which I think Singapore and Hongkong will be the ideal if you consider Asia.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Of course it is considered as one of the best region to trade crypto as per news the place has fast development especially adopting the blockchain technology but I guess any place especially 1st class countries are more than good to trade than asia.

No matter what place if you can manage and knew enough knowledge to win on trading then you will surely succeed. It is YOU that matters most!
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Truly Asian countries are dominating crypto. Asian countries like China, South korea, Hong Kong are trading in volume globally. Most Over Asia is leading in Crypto. We can also analyze Forum also as there are good number of Asian in it. Place doesn’t matter crypto lovers are increasing that matters.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

I don't think it matter where you are so long as you know how to use the internet. Asian countries are adopting crypto just as how the countries in Europe, though investors in Asia are much interested these days because Singapore are doing so much news about it, they regulate in tokenizing companies. Japan had been there the first.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███