Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be like Bill  (Read 451 times)
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

I understand how he feels missing such opportunity. I've been there so many times like i cant remember how much money and opportunity i lost because i dont know how to read the chart and only trust my instinct and even my own speculation. Knowledge will always be your weapon to win every battle so doing our own research first before investing is very effective to minimize those risk.
stevanGR

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

LOL that picture so funny Grin
it's good advice for people who holding potential coin, but for PnD coin that's very not good
we must hold coin depend on quality the coin, not all coin can be hold

Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

Always show people the other side of the story as well.

exactly.
unfortunately as of late bitcointalk has turned into a place to encourage newbies to become bag holders. there are at least a dozen topics each week (specially during dumps) that is telling newbies to hold, don't sell, have "patience", ... and all this time those who listened have been losing a lot of money!

Just noticed your reward and wish to appreciate you: Personally I had the sad experience, came into crypto with so much hype and frenzy around it, heard of people that sold their cars and Important belongings to participate, just let them be cautioned
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

Memes about crypto is the best that I have ever seen.  Grin But if to be serious here, the situation is not so fun at all, a lot of people do such mistakes because they just don't believe in the crypto's future.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

This picture make me remember how stupid i'm when i sell my ETH in previous year, but it never gonna happen again in this year. I will keep hold my coins for a very-very long time.

At what price you sold your eth? As far as I remember, last year price isn't that good so I don't think there's nothing to regret. And maybe it will be more regretful for not selling it last January when eth had its ATH with $1200.

Bill hold too much altcoins. Don't be like Bill.
Be like Ben that hold bitcoin.  Cool

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: