Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is responsible  (Read 177 times)
crystalworld (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Hello guys,  I noticed something and like some clarification from those with same experience. I noticed that  most Jr member, has been brought back to newbies including my self. Any idea why this happened?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Banemu

Activity: 48
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Hello guys,  I noticed something and like some clarification from those with same experience. I noticed that  most Jr member, has been brought back to newbies including my self. Any idea why this happened?

That is due to the change in rules as to reduce spam and other inconveniencing issues arising from new users and this new rule affected all Jr. Members without at least 1 merit.

So, if you want to advance to Jr. Get at least 1 merit. This way, new users will work hard rather than spam around
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

It was wrong decision for the current position of forum but for its future it was totally right. You just must toe get 1 Merit and you will be happy here again.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

lately bitcointalk has made several changes related to the rules in the forum, such as adding a merit system that is currently implemented, so that it requires getting merit so that rank becomes jr again, but I also suggest to see the link so that everything becomes clearer
Hi,

I'm not entirely sure but as far as I know you need at least 1 merit to get your Jr Member rank back.
However I'd recommend checking out the Meta-Section for more information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

but I'm sure, the things that bitcointalk does are right and useful to narrow the scamer's space
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

Responsibility is essential to each person. Doing anything should be responsible. But I found the electronic money field to mention liability issues are not appropriate. Everyone does not say the right topic. If you invest in bitcoin you are solely responsible for it.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

because some people are using too many accounts to cheat in bounty. they make it jr member by 30 activity and use it for bounties. so now it needs 1 merit to be a jr member. so i think thats a good thing for the forum

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

because some people are using too many accounts to cheat in bounty. they make it jr member by 30 activity and use it for bounties. so now it needs 1 merit to be a jr member. so i think thats a good thing for the forum

I think so, maybe it's a good thing in the forum but for the jr members here are probably not,  especially difficult to get merit. We need to follow the new rules here, I know there's a reason why it changed, just do your best to develop your rank, that's it.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

most of the jr.member who were revealed to be newbies by moderators because their posts were almost average not useful for this forum and in this year spammer also began to appear, but don't worry, if you want to come back again jr.member, you only need 1 merit to return to the original position again, just do a useful post, if other people like your post, there is a possibility that merit will be easy to get
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

It was a new rules set by theymos due to continues growing numbers of newbies and Jr. members who's making excessive garbage-posting in the forum. In order for you to rank up to Jr. member you need at least 1 merit or you can buy copper membership in which you can set bounty signature at Member level.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

That is due to the change in rules as to reduce spam and other inconveniencing issues arising from new users and this new rule affected all Jr. Members without at least 1 merit.

So, if you want to advance to Jr. Get at least 1 merit. This way, new users will work hard rather than spam around

Yeah, this is true. There are so many spams and other inconveniencing issues in the forum before, so that's why the rule is changing. Just increase the quality of your post then you will get merit and go to Jr Member again.
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

Responisibility of this move is based on the decision to avoid scammers and other problems. It is very nice move and I would make the same thing on their place.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

with the enactment of the regulation having at least one achievement for the increase
in jr, is very necessary and also to suppress a lot of fake accounts or multiple accounts,

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

all activities if indeed we as beginners don't have to be afraid of such circumstances, because if we as beginners there would be a patient joke as we are at the start

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Please read the latest rules of the forum carefully. It has been published for more than 10 days when you posted. You can easily find these announcements in the meta section.
If you can't get a merit, you should feel embarrassed, improve your posting quality and learn to communicate better with other members.
Don't just focus on the bounty section, see more of the other sections, which will help you more.

Enhanced newbie restrictions & requirements

Loser
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Due to the new rules of Bitcointalk, anyone needs one merit to become a Jr.Member. Stay calm and be helpful on this forum. If you are helpful, you will be rewarded and maybe not only with 1 Merit but with more. Best of luck and I do not think, that it is going to be hard to earn one merit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: