Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many Blockchain conferences!  (Read 253 times)
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

It seems that organizing conferences are the newest route to earn money. With the mood bearish, and ETH trading low, ICOs are finding it difficult to get participants to part with their ETH for a new Token. Not to say that these conferences are of no use. There are quite a few that really are educative. Many however are only trying to lure the Founders with promises of introduction to Investors.
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

It could not be too many because not all of them are reliable and preferable, profitable ones. Those that are not worthy will die and strongest will survive. So do not panic  Smiley
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

It could not be too many of them because their appearences mean that the technology is growing and it is alive, it has a future, do not panic about it.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

Unfortunately, they seem to be just a lure to push the ICO founders to pay and pitch. Not to say that ALL of them are unreliable. I would rather look at Tech discussions to be at the forefront to help adoption.
ci1990

Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

Exactly. Picking the right one is tough but it's worth it. Some are cash grab just like cash grab ICO's. However if you choose the right conferences you will benefit a lot from them. You will learn new stuff about blockchain and the most important part is that you will grow your network of crypto related associates and friends which may lead to new opportunities.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

All this is done for a reason, because today the cryptocurrency market is trying to attract more and more people, but you and I still see that most people are very careful in their choice, so we just wait

CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

I think even if it is, its good. We get to know who are worthy of investments and which ones don't look good in future.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

I agree with you at this time there are too many conferences that only try to attract investors or people who are new to crypto to invest on sponsor/member of the project conference, But isn't that the selling point? Haha, we can only see it. On the other hand of course there is a positive impact, blockchain is increasingly known by many people. So there is always a negative and positive side, Just my opinion  Grin

Sorry for my bad english
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

It is true. I think every 2-3 days there is a blockchain conference anywhere in the world. It happens, because there are a lot of great coins, that need to make their announcements. Thats why, I think, there are a lot of blockchain conferences in the world.
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

There are so many types of conferences but Blockchain is not that case that could be recovered os something like that. It is very suitable for everything and it is unique.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:58:03 PM

and LinkedIn is their place of promotion.
I use LinkedIn where I receive a message every day of invitation on some blockchain conferences. most of them are unknown and doing the conferences at the first time. I use to ignore them.
I know only few blockchain conferences like d10. and I really like them.
moepaing

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

I am not against about them at all. They are developing this technology and their influencing doesn't have negative effect. I don't see problems.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

It is nice to see that people are educated. Conferences are the best way where you can get valuable information about project/blockchain or another crypto things.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

Blockchain conferences are held in order to make money on it and shill their crypto projects to each other. All useful information about crypto can be found much faster on the Internet.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

The conference is a good opportunity to have a live look at the project team and ask questions, as well as conduct a productive conversation. I think this is a very necessary event. I always keep track of major conferences and what teams were there and what product they represented.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

I don't see any wrong in blockchain conferences  beside it is up to you to attend or not. Yes, it may sounds like that they are fishing new investors  to invest in their ICO, as for me its the best way to reach out to people to learn about crypto and put a good impression to the potential investors that crypto is not a scam and a lot of educated and descent people are involved in crypto.

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

Why are you complaining about that? Recognition of blockchain technology will help growing cryptocurrency, because market needs fresh money to invest.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

I think we need more and more conferences too keep people interest on blockchain technologies. After a learning time many of the todays project can be realized. People needs blockchain, blockchain needs more people.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

These conferences interest nobody. There representatives of campaigns which raise money from hamsters for the development gather.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Yes conferences are money collection deal, pretty much like the ICOs, so people just doing them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: