Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

Yes hold is the words now when in bear , I know many criticise the holding and I will agree to that when the bull is walking away but when the bear market is here like we are seeing then you have no option than to hold , as it will be a great opportunity for you to in short time when the bull will finally return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

Stay on hold and wait patiently for crypto prices, don't get carried away by emotions and don't be influenced by predictions. Stay in confidence and always obey the principle of investment, where we may not sell if we do not profit, sell immediately if there is a profit. Make a purchase if possible to make a profit, if we can do it continuously, then most likely we will always benefit through crypto investment.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

You should not sell your crypto now. Move to stay in XRP to secure your money and and wait for next market actions, IMO crypto market, especially bitcoin and ethereum price can be more lower than now. Hold XRP and buy back bitcoin when it is at ~$4000 and ethereum at ~$100.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
For me, i choose to hold more, cause if i sold the coins that i had, there will be a huge loss for me.
So i'll be waiting for some miracle to happen in cryptocurrency world.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

If the price of encryption you hold drops by more than 60%, then sales have lost meaning because you can't recover the loss! But if it is not reached, then you can consider selling it!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kiranarora

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

We should not sell our coins / tokens right now. Now we should wait a bit longer because crypto - the market is going to bounce
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
do not easily believe other people's words. which determines the profit or not is not someone else but yourself. a trader must have his own principles in determining his future, whether to determine whether to keep holding it or sell it immediately. You must be smart in seeing the opportunities that exist.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

I don't immediately follow what people say. I will do the analysis first to determine the decision that I will make. Besides, this decision that I must consider based on price movements in the market. We must be wise and smart as crypto currency players because it could also be an attempt to influence us so we don't believe and then leave the crypto currency. If you meet someone who says that holding a crypto currency is of no use, then you have to ask what the basis of the analysis of that person says that. Without evidence, it is only an attempt to drop it. I myself will hold my coin when the price is still falling. I will be patient with this situation. but I will sell my coins when the price is good. If the price is not good but I have an urgent need, I will sell my coins as needed. That means I still have a few coins that will give me future profits.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

I think it is more productive to learn while waiting. I also recommend if you not always rely on HODLing your coins. Why I said this bacause me, myself not really master the art of trading, so while you are HODLing, do some learning.
This is probably the best recommendation. Now, when the market is not stable, it is the time to learn a lot about the cryptocurrencies. And I can say what we must not do now - we should not sell crypto.

the best recommendation is to believe in yourself. many people say it's better to hold coins or sell while prices haven't dropped. it might just incite us to their advantage. believe in yourself if you hold a coin, you will get a profit.
right said mr. last7minutes, when the market is not stable like now, it's time to learn a lot about crypto. I also don't really master the art of trading, but when I believe and know a coin that has a good potential for holding, I will hold the coin. and don't trust people says.

Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:04:39 AM

I think you must have the principle to determine your own future, not too dependent on other people's words, because not necessarily said that person is right. the future is in your own hands, not someone else. so don't be confused, self-confidence is the key to being able to succeed with crypto.

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

Sit back and watch the after math. Anyhow if you haven't sold the coins i guess so better option is to buy crackers with it atleast you will enjoy seeing your money getting fire.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

It all depends on your investment plans and preferences. Do you want to make long-term investments or short-term? Every day trading will not give you the same profit as can give a long-term investment. Buying some new promising coins in advance can be like winning a jackpot.

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

Well it depends on your altcoins that your are holding and also it depends on you. If you think that your altcoins are so useless to hold then sell it immediately, and if not then hold it and wait for the price to rise up.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

No need to pay attention to someone idea just go for own research if you find out something positive then you should do your job according to your research. If you are a longterm investor then I would like to suggest you hold your coin until the market got changed.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

for me the best choice is hold because we all known that cryptocurrency have a bright future, but its all depends in situation if you think that if you hold a currency that have a future just hold and wait until the price gets better.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

I believe in this, when the value you own is in high price, you should sell, and after it drops to very low prices you can buy back twice as much you had before or even more... But there is big you here, will you be mentally strong and do this and wait for right time, or will you do everything too quick, and/or whatever comes to you...

But the hardest thing here is, when it's not the highest price, and you still go sell because you think it is but after a month or two, you see that it goes even more in the sky... So if you are not sure, you can sell something now and something later...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

The best practice for me is to buy crypto at lower price and sell high but this will depends on the situation as not all the time this strategy works since it's volatile market the price will swing at any direction. If you believe on the development of your currency then you should hold when the price is not profitable on your side and don't panic as those will bounce back after the fall. You just need to exercise your patience to reach your goal.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

The best practice for me is to buy crypto at lower price and sell high but this will depends on the situation as not all the time this strategy works since it's volatile market the price will swing at any direction. If you believe on the development of your currency then you should hold when the price is not profitable on your side and don't panic as those will bounce back after the fall. You just need to exercise your patience to reach your goal.
the key now is to just believe that cryptocurrency will rise and buy when the moment begins, for now it looks like it will still declined because there are still many people who are panicking.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

My own opinion will be to sit tight and watch where it all will end, take calculated risks as nothing is particularly certain in the cryptospace.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Family.7

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

I recommend you, sell your coins that if your coins are not potential and cannot last long. now the price of altcoin goes down and looks for coins that according to your own research can be potentially good for the long term and buy now before you are late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: