Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoRiyal: Supporting Neom’s Smart City Multi-Sector Growth  (Read 1335 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoRiyal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

Things to consider before investing in Cryptocurrency:
1. Do your research 
2. Don’t put all eggs in one basket
3. Track your gains and losses
4. Think long term
5. Crypto is not “cash!”
Join us: http://t.me/cryptoriyalICO
#cryptoriyal #blockchain
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

1. Do your research 
4. Think long term
5. Crypto is not “cash!”
#cryptoriyal #blockchain

1. Do your research totally agree with this statement, people should not be a sheep and just follow what other people say or think, try to do your due diligence in any project before investing,

2. Don’t put all eggs in one basket absolutely right, i mean, what will happen if that project you put all your money in goes down? It will be a nightmare, i always diversify my investment to avoid stories that touch.

4. Think long term gives you a piece of mind, this way project can have enough time to mature and can also bring huge profit if project becomes successful. And always keep much fiat Grin

grungelife182

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

1. Do your research 
4. Think long term
5. Crypto is not “cash!”
#cryptoriyal #blockchain

1. Do your research totally agree with this statement, people should not be a sheep and just follow what other people say or think, try to do your due diligence in any project before investing,

2. Don’t put all eggs in one basket absolutely right, i mean, what will happen if that project you put all your money in goes down? It will be a nightmare, i always diversify my investment to avoid stories that touch.

4. Think long term gives you a piece of mind, this way project can have enough time to mature and can also bring huge profit if project becomes successful. And always keep much fiat Grin

I believe this is really meant for the long term goal. But since the Neom City is already under construction, this project would definitely become a success in no time!
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

1. Do your research 
4. Think long term
5. Crypto is not “cash!”
#cryptoriyal #blockchain

I believe this is really meant for the long term goal. But since the Neom City is already under construction, this project would definitely become a success in no time!

couldn't agree more on this. i think with the long term being projected for this ico, demand on tokens would surely rise up because of its very advanced concept.
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/9c7ef4d059fa90d85818f77952a0dd75/5C4A63B6/t51.2885-15/fr/e15/s1080x1080/42312393_2284987004849621_7356444006975622503_n.jpg

Blockchain & the Internet of Things: Opportunities and Challenges.
For updates, news and information about our project, join us in Telegram!!!
#cryptoriyal #blockchain
Join us on telegram (English): t.me/cryptoriyalICO
Join us on telegram (ARAB): t.me/cryptoriyalar

There is definitely a lot of business opportunities to go along the way on the concept of Neom City.
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

#cryptoriyal #blockchain

There is definitely a lot of business opportunities to go along the way on the concept of Neom City.

what i actually love the most is the opportunity for small scale businesses having to showcase their potential on the upcoming growth of this mega structure!
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

#cryptoriyal #blockchain

what i actually love the most is the opportunity for small scale businesses having to showcase their potential on the upcoming growth of this mega structure!

exactly! i can see that this would really entice the growth and potential of up and coming small scale business enthusiasts. great advantage indeed!
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

#cryptoriyal #blockchain

exactly! i can see that this would really entice the growth and potential of up and coming small scale business enthusiasts. great advantage indeed!

I agree! Because these small scale businesses are definitely a foundation of future success!
CryptoRiyal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:36:00 AM

Since, your project will be located in a dessert land, how will you provide fresh water for the residents on that said city?

The solution to this problem lies in the latest technology, the breeding of seawater as well as the maintenance of greenhouses on solar energy. Its vertical urban farms will be skyward - delivering crisp, fresh produce to its citizens with unprecedented speed and space efficiency. Neom is ready to fully adopt the concept of vertical agriculture to afford food to its population in an efficient way, as well as drying seafood and solar plastic. The creation of a fertile oasis in this dry desert area will not be a small challenge
CryptoRiyal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:38:34 AM

Been reading a good feedback about this ICO but until now I haven't seen the website link posted here.

Our team is preparing everything for the ICO. We are upgrading and revising both our website and whitepaper. We will post updates and news soon.
CryptoRiyal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:42:54 AM

If the token will be used inside the city, why you will undergo an ICO?

Cryptoriyal will undergo ICO to gather funds for research and development. We are focused on making sure we provide the best and most advance platform.
CryptoRiyal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

Hi! I am interested in buying some tokens. What type of payment you are accepting?

We are accepting btc and eth but we might be adding more options soon.
CryptoRiyal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:50:04 AM

Looks like a huge project, do you have bounties?

Yes, we will have bounties, airdrops and community contest. No details yet but just stay tuned for more updates.
zemirah11

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/ba39a094-2b3a-4fa9-ae45-42dd20044951-large.jpeg

1. Do your research 
4. Think long term
5. Crypto is not “cash!”
#cryptoriyal #blockchain

Thank you for the nice tips, but you can include taking the risks as well, we all know that investing online has no physical coins to represent the currency specially during system crash.
jidwie

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

There's a lot of opportunities in investing online. Just be very careful you might fall on scam ICO. Anyway, cryptoriyal looks legit but I have to conduct my own research.
icoreels

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/ba39a094-2b3a-4fa9-ae45-42dd20044951-large.jpeg

1. Do your research 
4. Think long term
5. Crypto is not “cash!”
#cryptoriyal #blockchain

Nice tips, but be sure not to cry if you lose your investments. Invest at your own risks.
nathanjo

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/9c7ef4d059fa90d85818f77952a0dd75/5C4A63B6/t51.2885-15/fr/e15/s1080x1080/42312393_2284987004849621_7356444006975622503_n.jpg

#cryptoriyal #blockchain

What opportunities we can gain from investing you project? Are there any bonus structure designed for your early investors?
THEICOBOSS

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

Your total supply is way too big. How will you ensure the constant demand of your tokens?
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

1. Do your research 
4. Think long term
5. Crypto is not “cash!”
#cryptoriyal #blockchain

couldn't agree more on this. i think with the long term being projected for this ico, demand on tokens would surely rise up because of its very advanced concept.

Obviously this project is a very broad one that requires a good amount time to mature, Neom city is a world class project with all the stated features of providing a comfort way of living and this will surely take time. Investing in CryptoRiyal will be like making plans for future retirement because it takes time for this idea to become reality and when it finally deos, it will be more beneficial to the investors.

Globality

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

Hey,

The project sounds interesting, can give a hand with site / WP set up if needed too, - Keep on updating us on the news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: