Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekend pump or dump?  (Read 688 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

In previous weeks we experienced crypto dumped during the weekends and seldomly pumps. What do you think will happen this week?

I don't think it will have much effect. Given how much prices have changed since the start of the year, a move of a few percent either way now isn't a great deal of difference. I think the longer-term patterns are more important - and these are starting to look encouraging.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:29:02 PM

At this time there are many people who know the world of crypto, even almost dozens of people join every day. This causes market movements that are always crowded every day and not just a weekend. Maybe that was because when at the end of the week many people focused more on the crypto world.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

I think that the market can grow a little and then decrease again ... I hope there will be growth and make us richer
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

This market's prices go down every sunday. On saturday, Market's prices always go up. I think This market will go both down and up. In short term, Market's prices moves either goes down or stay on same places. Right option is sell your whole altcoins and hold Bitcoin and ethereum.In long term, we will earn a lot money.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

pumps occur on holidays which are very unusual and now prices are still in the midst and high point is it possible the market starts to grow and the pump will continue to be done

Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

this is beginning for allcoins to growth significantly, not the fake one or fake bull run
we are excited to at this time many coins can growth. and hope more coins can growth too in order to get money in trading

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

Yes, Cryptocurrency price shows a short dump every week. This is common. Especially Every Sunday Crypto market shows a dump. I noticed it many weeks, But these dumps happen for a very short time, and I don't know what is the reason behind it. Maybe Sunday is the holiday and crypto enthusiast sells some tokens to enjoy this day!  Cheesy
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

Yes, Cryptocurrency price shows a short dump every week. This is common. Especially Every Sunday Crypto market shows a dump. I noticed it many weeks, But these dumps happen for a very short time, and I don't know what is the reason behind it. Maybe Sunday is the holiday and crypto enthusiast sells some tokens to enjoy this day!  Cheesy

I also have the same theory mate. Perhaps they wanted to have money during Sat-Sun specially if its a holiday? Its just a theory so I don't know if it holds true or not.

But funny you mentioned it though because even last year, this trend goes. The price will be pump in weekends and probably they see that they got like 5%-10% profit so then are going to cash it out in weekends and then rinse and repeat.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

In previous weeks we experienced crypto dumped during the weekends and seldomly pumps. What do you think will happen this week?
The market usually decline during the weekend base on my observation so far and that could be attributed to the fact that most people go out there for shopping during weekend as compared to within the week. So, they may likely convert their holding into cash to enable them purchase an items or products and in doing so, the crypto currency market will witness decline in value. The expectation for any other weekend will not be far from what happened in the past weekend.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

It is mid-week, and the market rate of the cryptocurrency market is showing a slight decrease in the exchange rate. I expect that this weekend the exchange rate will increase but not much. The exchange rate will only really increase rapidly if the market receives positive news. So continue to hold and wait.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

This week will be a fluctuation of the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market. The current price of the exchange rate is levelling off and tends to decrease slightly after the exchange rate increased a few days ago. I guess that this weekend the exchange rate will continue to rise again and the possibility of the market in October will start the process of recovery in the exchange rate.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

Weekend is dump day and weekdays is pump day basic time frame of pump and dump.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:48:52 AM

Almost same thing are occurring each week so there's really no need to ask what will happen.

You can expect a few pump and will be followed accordingly by a dump. And it has been said too that during the weekends there are too many people who are taking cash so you can notice that each weekend there's a dump. I don't know the real story but that's just an observation.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:53:41 AM

bitcoin will down a bit and then up again to 7000usd
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

bitcoin will down a bit and then up again to 7000usd
any one can say that things. we need some data or information to talk about market will dump or pump. And I read many news say bitcoin price will down soon because it can't break 7000$ so it can fall down to 6k3

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀