Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15297 times)
denreddit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

Now the rates of cryptocurrency falls. May be the price for the listing will falls too.

The price of listing in cryptocurrency will remain the same. But in dollar terms, of course it will be less
Why do you think so? The exchanges run on real servers, real energy, pay ordinary money to the staff. They need ordinary money to run a business, since crypto is not yet universal.

The price of cryptocurrency decreased. Why do the exchanges still lower the price of the listing? It is absolutely not profitable for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.
In this trick, except for listing there is nothing. I have seen projects that have done and are doing this now, and this does not bring them anything extraordinary.
Well, if team distribute tokens in an agreement with the exchange, it is quite possible that until the end of the ICO they can make the listing. But users should not sell until the end of the sale. This can be done with a smart contract.
That's the way it works. In this case, you can only buy. And I repeat that there is nothing here but an actual listing, which is generally not bad. At least this will add confidence in liquidity in the future.
I think the project should successfully complete the ICO, only after that the team can make a listing.
Projects that can raise enough funds during an ICO may allow further listing, which is almost impossible without excessive contributions.
Getting access to liquidity for a project is promising and everything will depend on which exchanges the project token will bargain for.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.
In this trick, except for listing there is nothing. I have seen projects that have done and are doing this now, and this does not bring them anything extraordinary.
Well, if team distribute tokens in an agreement with the exchange, it is quite possible that until the end of the ICO they can make the listing. But users should not sell until the end of the sale. This can be done with a smart contract.
That's the way it works. In this case, you can only buy. And I repeat that there is nothing here but an actual listing, which is generally not bad. At least this will add confidence in liquidity in the future.
I think the project should successfully complete the ICO, only after that the team can make a listing.
Projects that can raise enough funds during an ICO may allow further listing, which is almost impossible without excessive contributions.
Getting access to liquidity for a project is promising and everything will depend on which exchanges the project token will bargain for.

Now many projects have their own exchangers not to depend from the prices and conditions of the exchanges.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

I guess it would be very beneficial to any cryptocurrency project to have a wider distribution as possible. Imho.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

If listing will start before close the ICO the price on the exchanges  may be less then the price of the token sale. That is why projets start listing only after the end of the token sale.

I have seen 3 such ICOs. In one even took part. When I bought tokens at the same price, and after 2 weeks, when the sale was already open, the price of the token became less than the purchase price, and only after a month went up. I barely returned the investment.

I here for the first time about such situation. Sometimes ICO projects sells there tokes through the exchange but for the nominal price. But after the end of the token sale tokes are listed at this exchange at market price.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

If listing will start before close the ICO the price on the exchanges  may be less then the price of the token sale. That is why projets start listing only after the end of the token sale.

I have seen 3 such ICOs. In one even took part. When I bought tokens at the same price, and after 2 weeks, when the sale was already open, the price of the token became less than the purchase price, and only after a month went up. I barely returned the investment.

I here for the first time about such situation. Sometimes ICO projects sells there tokes through the exchange but for the nominal price. But after the end of the token sale tokes are listed at this exchange at market price.

Everyone should be careful with their investments nowadays. Most of the time, if you want to invest, just wait for them to hit in exchanges. You can get at a very cheap price and just do the trading. But if you believe that the platform has great potential, just invest what you can afford to lose.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

News from facebook

TrustED highlighted on The Bitcoinist
The most reputable blockchain media endorses the project

Please, read the full article here - https://bitcoinist.com/academic-credentials-issuance-storage-and-verification-made-easier/?fbclid=IwAR3yLAa12BDeGWg2XxJAReOZGM0EHCJobNpSlTssO1RTAnw9sihUzMP6MAA

Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:03:15 AM

News from facebook

Please, read the full article here - https://bitcoinist.com/academic-credentials-issuance-storage-and-verification-made-easier/?fbclid=IwAR3yLAa12BDeGWg2XxJAReOZGM0EHCJobNpSlTssO1RTAnw9sihUzMP6MAA

Academic credential verification is undoubtedly something anyone has to go through at a certain point in their lives. Job hunting aside, it’s also important when moving through certain geographical borders, regardless if it’s for work or study. TrustED transforms the current, exhaustive, expensing, and time-consuming by tapping into the potential of blockchain technology.

It is an interesting article. It helps to understand Trusted better.
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

News from facebook

Academic credential verification is undoubtedly something anyone has to go through at a certain point in their lives. Job hunting aside, it’s also important when moving through certain geographical borders, regardless if it’s for work or study. TrustED transforms the current, exhaustive, expensing, and time-consuming by tapping into the potential of blockchain technology.

It is an interesting article. It helps to understand Trusted better.

Such articles helps to investors to know about the project.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

The scope of the project can be much wider than just checking documents. But such changes can be only after a successful launch.

I think that many users and investors will not lose sight of this team and will be interested in the further development of the project. Because this application is new, and can still bring many benefits to society.

The idea is very usefull and can be used in many spheres. It is good for the private companies and for state organisations.

Yeah, this project sounds interesting but it needs the real support of the community including its partners to be able to move forward. Another aspect is that the team should have the capacity, dedication and perseverance to implement this project successfully.

They have a bounty campain and it is active. I see banners of Trusted at signature at bicointtalk. It means that cryptocommunity supports the idea of the project.
zarad0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

Now it is a hard time for cryptocurrency. The price of the tokens falls down. And it does not depends from ICO.
zarad0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

Volatility will always be the same, until the capitalization of the whole crypto will be significantly increased. And yes, it makes it difficult to use it on a daily basis. I think that in the future this will change, but I can not imagine how much time is needed for this.
In absolute terms, the higher the price, the higher the volatility. But this is a wrong argument, since the volatility parameter is relative. How can volatility be related to capitalization?

Peoples panics. See the situation on the cryptocurrency market now. Bitcoin is 3632$ https://coinmarketcap.com/
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Volatility will always be the same, until the capitalization of the whole crypto will be significantly increased. And yes, it makes it difficult to use it on a daily basis. I think that in the future this will change, but I can not imagine how much time is needed for this.
In absolute terms, the higher the price, the higher the volatility. But this is a wrong argument, since the volatility parameter is relative. How can volatility be related to capitalization?

Peoples panics. See the situation on the cryptocurrency market now. Bitcoin is 3632$ https://coinmarketcap.com/

Now it is very difficalt situation for cryptocurrency but I think that criptocurrency will rise. Somebody makes this panic to buy cryptocurrency for smallest prices. After that the cryptocurrency will rise. There is not real bed news for crypto.
trombocoin

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

Now it is very difficalt situation for cryptocurrency but I think that criptocurrency will rise. Somebody makes this panic to buy cryptocurrency for smallest prices. After that the cryptocurrency will rise. There is not real bed news for crypto.

Hope you are right becouse now it is hard for everybody: for miners, for crypto and token holders, for ICO.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

The concept behind TrustED is to digitize academic credentials and to revolutionize the overall way we receive, share, and verify academic credentials through the power of blockchain technology.

In the first six months of its existence, the project managed to vastly expand, partnering with Dubai’s BlockGemini and California’s NetObjects. It strives to deliver an all-in-one solution which will benefits all participants.

Universities and Educational Institutions will be able to upload and certify academic credentials on a blockchain-powered platform.

An interesting idea of the project. Hope it will have a sucess.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

True, I am sure that the cryptocurrency will definitely go up the most important thing for now, we must be patient and wait for it and keep on following the news so as not to miss information

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Yes, there is a share of marketing. But it is much stronger if there is the trust of the community in the future development of the project, a strong team work. This is something that can increase the community.
Listing without a foundation will create short-term interest. Of course, if there is both, then of course in the aggregate, it is more interesting.

If there is a listing of a hopeless project, then traders will trade little with this coin. They are first interested in the project and only then begin to trade in a coin.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

The concept behind TrustED is to digitize academic credentials and to revolutionize the overall way we receive, share, and verify academic credentials through the power of blockchain technology.

In the first six months of its existence, the project managed to vastly expand, partnering with Dubai’s BlockGemini and California’s NetObjects. It strives to deliver an all-in-one solution which will benefits all participants.

Universities and Educational Institutions will be able to upload and certify academic credentials on a blockchain-powered platform.

An interesting idea of the project. Hope it will have a sucess.

If the team regularly talks with large corporations and state educational institutions and shows them the real benefits of innovative technologies, its application will be 100% successful.
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Perhaps cryptocurrency whales plan to create a large increase in coins, so they organized this collapse to increase the number of their assets.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Hope you are right becouse now it is hard for everybody: for miners, for crypto and token holders, for ICO.

Most likely, after the New Year, the market situation will improve and exchange rates will start to grow. Although now it is difficult to predict something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: