Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15297 times)
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

I think that many people do not expect that the price of the cryptocurrency will not be less 6000. Now it is 3800$. And many experts predict that the price of Bitcoin will be less than 3000$.
I do not believe these experts. Although, unfortunately, this time they may be right. But how should we deal with such projects? If the market continues to fall for many more months, then the rise in prices for tokens is unlikely.

On some exchanges, traders again begin to arrange the pampas with different tokens. The course rises a little. But not for long. We need a full growth of the entire market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
big-svobodniy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

I think that many people do not expect that the price of the cryptocurrency will not be less 6000. Now it is 3800$. And many experts predict that the price of Bitcoin will be less than 3000$.
I do not believe these experts. Although, unfortunately, this time they may be right. But how should we deal with such projects? If the market continues to fall for many more months, then the rise in prices for tokens is unlikely.
We were not ready for such a sharp drop in the market and no one expected such low prices, the forecasts are disappointing, so anything can happen.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

Well, how does it not necessary for a team to prove the viability of their project? If investors do not see prospects, they will not buy tokens of the new project.
Do not you know how many scammers in the environment of crypto startups?
Everything is so, because this is enough to present an idea, a site, a roadmap, white paper, a team. Nothing more. Enough to promise. There is no evidence, since it is impossible to prove the viability of what is not yet working.
If you come to an investment fund with this, you are unlikely to be given money to develop your idea.

And didn’t you notice that investors are already trying to buy tokens of only those teams that at least offer to test a test version of the platform or application?
What we noticed that investors are quite enthusiastic about the idea of the project and the team. Even if the project don't have test platform, however this is not our case. We already have MVP which makes us attractive for investors.

Of course, MVP projects have the advantage. Any investor will be able to evaluate the usefulness of the project in practice and not only theoretically
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

It seems that everyone sold, who could sell; there are only the most steadfast who will never sell unless the price rises.

I think that the real panic will start when Bitcoin will cost $ 3300. And I am sure that the bears will push the price up to this level.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

What's new in the project TrustED? What point is the project team working on now? Is the collection of investments going on?

Every day the project is moving futher and futher. Our IR managers present the project for the investors and discuss terms&conditions for the future relationships. In addition the team is working on attracting new universities to participate in the pilot of the platform in 2019. Community managers successfully running communities in social media. Project team is still working on technical implementations and improvements including new functionality which would be implemented after the pilot. Overall there are lot's of points we work at, as the future plans for expanding the project in different markets need lot's of stuff to do.
This is really good. Even if the market collapses to zero, if the team is working, the project token will be in demand. This is true independence from external factors; also this is how honest crypto projects should work.
I am glad that the team continues to work on the project, when the market starts to grow again and open its prospects, TrustED will be much more attractive to investors, having proved the professionalism of the team.

I believe that those projects that can withstand such difficult market conditions can truly realize themselves. Difficulties will make the team and the project only stronger
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

We were not ready for such a sharp drop in the market and no one expected such low prices, the forecasts are disappointing, so anything can happen.
I think if you talk about the world cryptocurrency is ready not ready you must be able to accept it because we cannot predict when a sharp decline will occur and when it will end so you really have to be prepared for it

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

Pumps on illiquid assets are almost every day. Such assets are easy to pump. But these pumps 1-2 times a day. I remember that in times of market growth, sometimes more than ten assets made + +100% per day.

Then we need to rejoice with you that at least some movement occurs on the trading platforms. After all, traders could also sit and wait, as investors do.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

I believe that those projects that can withstand such difficult market conditions can truly realize themselves. Difficulties will make the team and the project only stronger
Yes, now we can try to remember all the projects that are at the ICO stage. The teams of those projects that overcome these difficult times can be considered strong. If any of these teams participate in other future projects, this will be a good sign.

You're right. Those teams that remain on the market will be tested by time. I do not think that any of them will be a fraud. Although sly heads in the world enough.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Pumps on illiquid assets are almost every day. Such assets are easy to pump. But these pumps 1-2 times a day. I remember that in times of market growth, sometimes more than ten assets made + +100% per day.

Then we need to rejoice with you that at least some movement occurs on the trading platforms. After all, traders could also sit and wait, as investors do.

I see the price for cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made big money on the last fall down of prices. Bitcoins falled more then 40%.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 72.55 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of TrustED (TED).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Pretty not a bad result. But I’m wondering by what criteria was the project evaluated?

May be the representative of the rating agensy will explain how they rate ICO. But usualy it is a big sicret and different trackers gives different ratings.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Meet TrustED’s Strategic Consultant
Introducing Sergei Sergienko

Our Strategic Consultant Sergei Sergienko holds the degree of Bachelor of Commerce of the University of New South Wales. Co-founder of Edway Group, one of Australia’s largest training organizations in construction, health and hospitality. Founder of Chronobank, Sergei has won a number of awards in business in Australia, including “Hot 30 under 30” and “Young gun in business”. Sergei has represented Australia at G-20 Summits and has extensive knowledge in connecting the real and crypto world economies. His expertise is a great contribution to the team! Learn more about Sergei - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergeisergienko/

big-svobodniy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

Our Strategic Consultant Sergei Sergienko holds the degree of Bachelor of Commerce of the University of New South Wales. Co-founder of Edway Group, one of Australia’s largest training organizations in construction, health and hospitality. Founder of Chronobank, Sergei has won a number of awards in business in Australia, including “Hot 30 under 30” and “Young gun in business”. Sergei has represented Australia at G-20 Summits and has extensive knowledge in connecting the real and crypto world economies. His expertise is a great contribution to the team! Learn more about Sergei - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergeisergienko/

Properly selected consultant will help the project to cope with problems and will do everything for quality development.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

I see the price for cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made big money on the last fall down of prices. Bitcoins falled more then 40%.

This could be done deliberately, so that at a low price you can buy a lot of cryptocurrencies from TOP. So, there will be a good market growth soon.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

Properly selected consultant will help the project to cope with problems and will do everything for quality development.
Observing successful projects, I concluded that the team is the engine and the heart of the project; success or failure depends on them.
Enchantment99

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Of course, the success of a project always depends on the professionalism of the team members and on clearly distributed work and responsibility. All this is an element of success.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:26:34 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 05:51:36 PM by Leading person

Observing successful projects, I concluded that the team is the engine and the heart of the project; success or failure depends on them.
Therefore, the professional qualities of the one who will act as a strategic consultant of the project are so important.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 72.55 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of TrustED (TED).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Pretty not a bad result. But I’m wondering by what criteria was the project evaluated?

May be the representative of the rating agensy will explain how they rate ICO. But usualy it is a big sicret and different trackers gives different ratings.

Yes, I also noticed that the same project has different estimates on different resources. Perhaps this is due to how much information these resources receive about the project and then analyze it.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

Some traders do it. They specialize in the trading of pump&dump. It is very easy to find out where the price of a pumped asset will go. I also learned this strategy. The difficulty is that most small tokens and coins cannot be sold in shorts.

It is possible to make pump and dump of cryptocurrency with small capitalization. But how to make the pump and dump of bitcoin? It is rather difficalt. Buy the way the price of cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made a very big pump and dump  Grin.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Charisma359

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

This is a temporary panic, people have invested a lot of money and will not allow such a promising market to collapse.

Let's hope you're right. The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits did not sell their coins. So it is profitable for them to keep them in their wallets.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

This is a temporary panic, people have invested a lot of money and will not allow such a promising market to collapse.

Let's hope you're right. The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits did not sell their coins. So it is profitable for them to keep them in their wallets.

The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits very often buy cryptocurrency when it falls down. And their deposits becomes biger.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: