Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMILO PLATFORM - THE HYBRID BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM WITH A CONSCIENCE  (Read 933 times)
SmiloPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:46:30 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 07:16:53 PM by SmiloPlatform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmiloPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

*Reserved*
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

the latest news I got
Smilo explained - the BFT + Smilo consensus mechanism
In this Smilo article it is explained that smilo will describe the mechanism of Smilo's personal-made consensus called the Smilo BFT + protocol.
I hope this will go according to plan

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
SmiloElkan

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

There is also a lot of Smilo Articles hosted on medium:
https://medium.com/smilo-platform
SmiloPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

the latest news I got
Smilo explained - the BFT + Smilo consensus mechanism
In this Smilo article it is explained that smilo will describe the mechanism of Smilo's personal-made consensus called the Smilo BFT + protocol.
I hope this will go according to plan

Thank you for your interest!

We are currently working hard on our prototype, and we are very proud of our Smilo BFT+ consensus mechanism!
SmiloPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Check out our bounty program now at;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046004.new#new

Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

Have read your WP and will continue reading it to fully understand everything.

But to smooth the process I need some replies from the Smilo support + it'll help others to understand too:

1. The smilo token that you're currently selling doesn't exist. It will appear only when you launch your mainnet in Q2 2019. Am I right?

2.  Consequently, the people who pay you now (defining a vesting period and hoping to get smilo tokens in the future) could create personal smilo wallets also in Q2 2019. Am I right?

3. When a contributor (or a hunter) could get Smilo token that he bought or earned in the bounty?

4. As I noted, the current minimum amount for purchase is $25k (under private presale). Are you planning to decrease this limit in the future? If yes, then when and what will be the new limits?

5. What will be the time schedule (or stages) for public sales? Or, the Investment bar that we see here https://smilo.io/ico is your schedule giving the higher bonus (nominated in Smilo tokens) to early investors while the price $0.25 stay unchanged during Oct 18 - Feb 19?

6. Due to the WP, 16M Smilo tokens will be distributed to the community in the form of bounties. That's count to unprecedentedly high 8% rate of bounty.
    So, what is the time schedule of your bounty - when it will end? Why you did not state it in your bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046004.0  ?

7. Why you did not state the exact amount 16M (or 8%) in your bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046004.0 ? Are you planning to change this amount?

8. Because your token is based on your own blockchain (not erc-20) it could not be traded on any DEX (like forkdelta). So how/where could people trade it in the future?

Thanks
SmiloPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

1. The smilo token that you're currently selling doesn't exist. It will appear only when you launch your mainnet in Q2 2019. Am I right?

Yes, that is correct. Smilo’s public ICO will take place after the launch of our mainnet, and public ICO investors will receive native Smilo tokens.

The private sale will use SAFT agreements.

2.  Consequently, the people who pay you now (defining a vesting period and hoping to get smilo tokens in the future) could create personal smilo wallets also in Q2 2019. Am I right?

Yes, that is correct. We already created working Smilo wallets for IOS, Android and Desktop. Furthermore, we also started development on an open source hardware wallet. The wallets will be released on Smilo’s testnet, which meaning that the community has a chance to test all our wallets.

3. When a contributor (or a hunter) could get Smilo token that he bought or earned in the bounty?

I am not entirely sure what you mean with this question.

Smilo’s mainnet will be launched in Q2 of 2019, and after the launch of our mainnet all Smilo tokens will be distributed.

4. As I noted, the current minimum amount for purchase is $25k (under private presale). Are you planning to decrease this limit in the future? If yes, then when and what will be the new limits?

For the foreseeable future, the minimum investment for Smilo’s private sale will be $25K. However, we encourage pools to participate in our private sale, meaning that smaller investors will be able to join a pool which invests in Smilo’s private sale.

Furthermore, Smilo’s public sale will not have any restrictions on the minimum investment.

5. What will be the time schedule (or stages) for public sales? Or, the Investment bar that we see here https://smilo.io/ico is your schedule giving the higher bonus (nominated in Smilo tokens) to early investors while the price $0.25 stay unchanged during Oct 18 - Feb 19?

Smilo will only have 1 public sale, in Q2 of 2019. The investment bar on smilo.io/ico is indeed used to calculate the amount of bonus tokens for private sale investors. This means that there will be a few private sale investors who got 8.33% - 46.67% discount.

6. Due to the WP, 16M Smilo tokens will be distributed to the community in the form of bounties. That's count to unprecedentedly high 8% rate of bounty. So, what is the time schedule of your bounty - when it will end? Why you did not state it in your bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046004.0 ?

At first sight, 16 million bounty tokens seems to be a lot, however not all bounty tokens will be distributed before Smilo’s ICO. We are planning on using these bounty tokens even after our ICO has finished. So, at this moment we do not yet know when the Smilo bounty will end.

However, the bounty as discussed in our bounty thread will end after 3 million Smilo tokens have been distributed. We will make sure to update this in our bounty thread.

7. Why you did not state the exact amount 16M (or 8%) in your bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046004.0 ? Are you planning to change this amount?

See the answer above. In addition to that, we are not planning to change our bounty amount, but we are planning to continue our bounty after Smilo’s ICO ended. We are planning to reward our community and developers for their input even after the ICO ended.

8. Because your token is based on your own blockchain (not erc-20) it could not be traded on any DEX (like forkdelta). So how/where could people trade it in the future?

We are working hard on becoming available on exchanges, but unfortunately we can’t really give any more information at this moment as it might harm any negotiations.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

You write. "None of these platforms can provide smart contracts and decentralized applications to users." Do you really think so? Also, you write that it is a hybrid of other platforms. What platforms did you combine?
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

You write. "None of these platforms can provide smart contracts and decentralized applications to users." Do you really think so? Also, you write that it is a hybrid of other platforms. What platforms did you combine?

It looks like the development team doesn't really respond to your questions here and you should visit the telegram group on this project to find out more clear answers to this project. Almost all projects are active in their telegram group.

zoom2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

Yes, that is correct. Smilo’s public ICO will take place after the launch of our mainnet, and public ICO investors will receive native Smilo tokens.

The private sale will use SAFT agreements.

2.  Consequently, the people who pay you now (defining a vesting period and hoping to get smilo tokens in the future) could create personal smilo wallets also in Q2 2019. Am I right?

Yes, that is correct. We already created working Smilo wallets for IOS, Android and Desktop. Furthermore, we also started development on an open source hardware wallet. The wallets will be released on Smilo’s testnet, which meaning that the community has a chance to test all our wallets.

I am not entirely sure what you mean with this question.

Smilo’s mainnet will be launched in Q2 of 2019, and after the launch of our mainnet all Smilo tokens will be distributed.

For the foreseeable future, the minimum investment for Smilo’s private sale will be $25K. However, we encourage pools to participate in our private sale, meaning that smaller investors will be able to join a pool which invests in Smilo’s private sale.

Furthermore, Smilo’s public sale will not have any restrictions on the minimum investment.

Smilo will only have 1 public sale, in Q2 of 2019. The investment bar on smilo.io/ico is indeed used to calculate the amount of bonus tokens for private sale investors. This means that there will be a few private sale investors who got 8.33% - 46.67% discount.

6. Due to the WP, 16M Smilo tokens will be distributed to the community in the form of bounties. That's count to unprecedentedly high 8% rate of bounty. So, what is the time schedule of your bounty - when it will end? Why you did not state it in your bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046004.0 ?

At first sight, 16 million bounty tokens seems to be a lot, however not all bounty tokens will be distributed before Smilo’s ICO. We are planning on using these bounty tokens even after our ICO has finished. So, at this moment we do not yet know when the Smilo bounty will end.

However, the bounty as discussed in our bounty thread will end after 3 million Smilo tokens have been distributed. We will make sure to update this in our bounty thread.

See the answer above. In addition to that, we are not planning to change our bounty amount, but we are planning to continue our bounty after Smilo’s ICO ended. We are planning to reward our community and developers for their input even after the ICO ended.

We are working hard on becoming available on exchanges, but unfortunately we can’t really give any more information at this moment as it might harm any negotiations.

Thanks for these questions / answers. Did I understand correctly that this project will have its own network? Then why are the ERC20 addresses collected from hunters in the bounty program? Yes, the network will not start soon. I expected it to be a little faster. But you do it right. Nowhere to hurry ..
SmiloPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 01:02:56 PM by SmiloPlatform

Where did we exactly write that? I can't seem to find it.

Anyway, we probably meant that none of these platforms can provide hybrid smart contracts and hybrid decentralised applications. With 'Hybrid' referring to both public and private.
So we provide both public and private smart contracts and both public and private decentralised applications (we also provide both public and private transactions).

Hybrid does not reffer to a combination of platforms!

I hope I answered your question. Sorry for the slow respond!

Thanks for these questions / answers. Did I understand correctly that this project will have its own network? Then why are the ERC20 addresses collected from hunters in the bounty program? Yes, the network will not start soon. I expected it to be a little faster. But you do it right. Nowhere to hurry ..

Yes, Smilo will have its own network/ blockchain and our public sale will take place on Smilo's mainnet. However, we need the ERC-20 addresses to identify everyone who entered the bounty.
-zoeymalia

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 12:22:41 PM by -zoeymalia

Bitcointalk username : -zoeymalia
Publication link :  https://www.minds.com/zoeymalia/blog/the-business-overview-of-the-smilo-platform-and-strategies-t-913041647880187904
Eth addtess : 0xF391320D0aB47e46AF94d6E5770EFC5a486d31D6
Vorobov Sergey

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Hello admin,
We added your project Smilo to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/smilo
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

The use cases are very interesting and the project is surely ambitious. What it lacks, both in the thread and in the site, are detailed info about the ICO. Any news about dates and capital raised? Thank you!

Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:17:27 PM

SMILO PLATFORM has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for SMILO PLATFORM and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2S3RNP7
tomsmilo

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:34:44 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 04:50:01 PM by tomsmilo

The use cases are very interesting and the project is surely ambitious. What it lacks, both in the thread and in the site, are detailed info about the ICO. Any news about dates and capital raised? Thank you!

I've heard that the ICO is no longer going to happen.
The Smilo community have decided to go B2B and avoid SEC regulations /  further legal implications of doing a ICO.

Mainnet release was changed to Q1 2019.

Checkout online wallet: https://smilowallet.io

Checkout testnet explorer: https://testnet-explorer.smilo.network

Checkout smilo quake (free distribution) https://quake.smilo.io

Checkout Smilo Team at CES Las Vegas - 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQNJFRq2CLE
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:22:59 PM

Unfortunately, it turned out that most projects are frozen due to the current situation with Bitcoin on the market. Can this statement be applied to your project?

tomsmilo

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:12:01 PM

Unfortunately, it turned out that most projects are frozen due to the current situation with Bitcoin on the market. Can this statement be applied to your project?

No, the project is not frozen. Smilo will not conduct a ICO. This choice is made since we want to work with B2B and Governments.

If you want to get some Smilo, there already an option to win Smilo by playing games, try https://quake.smilo.io
Stefano79

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:57:27 AM

I really like that you guys don't do any ICO.
This way there aren't going to be any whales!  Grin

I have installed the game from quake.smilo.io and hope to win some Smilo.

Thank you for pointing this out Tomsmilo.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: