Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive. How much do they pay?  (Read 107 times)
halaportu (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

Disclaimer!  The Author don’t encourage to participate or not to participate in campaigns of the Bountyhive. He just shares his experience.

I have long wanted to write such a post and the downgrade of ranks pushed me to do it. My way in bounties started from the bountyhive, fortunately or unfortunately.  There was enough time on this platform and now I can judge it. Also below there is a spreadsheet with results of campaigns in which I participated.

To begin with I was not exemplary executor and you can see by spreadsheet that in some campaigns I participated, in some did not participate. There are reasons and I tell about them.

Firstly, time. Campaigns started at 3,4 pm, 4 am. Frequently I had to be at computer in the most unexpected time so that I can participate. Secondly, despite the fact that campaigns started in unexpected time, places ended quickly. For a minute there were about 3-5 thousand places. It is impossible not to mention that now the new system was introduced when in a certain time interval only a certain quantity of people can to participate. A following group of people have to wait following timing to participate. However, it can’t disable the one problem of Bountyhive (I will tell about this problem below).

Let’s says you could participate. You carried out assignments with diligence 5 days a week for 2 months. A campaign was ended, you’re in hurry to know results of it and you’re surprised to find that you were removed from a campaign. You are wanting to find out a reason and see it -  The person which checked your work is not sure that you are not a bot. It is funny, is not it? Profile is empty, there aren’t photos. May be it is correct requirements, but to say that you are removed after long work – at least unpleasantly. It is worth noting that if you just give it a little time, you’ll get the ideal profile. I was banned only twice (in spreadsheet it is tagged as “fools”).

Your stakes are calculated, you were not removed from a campaign and you are hurry to check your reward. You are translating your reward into dollars at prices of ICO. It would seem that life was a success and you’re waiting listing on exchanges. As we know in all kinds of bounties this is tedious moment. Not all tokens go through it and sometimes it frustrates us. There are following nuances in Bountyhive in this case:

1. “All ICOs are manually checked and validated by our staff before posting, eliminating fake campaigns and unpaid work.” Ok, ok. And in the end a half of campaigns is a scam or didn’t reach a softcap( based on my experience which is outlined in the spreadsheet). No comments.
2.  There are so much people in campaigns so that you get 75$ on an average for 1-2 months of work.

Clarifications for the spreadsheet:
1. Yellow – I am waiting payments, Green – I got my reward, Red – Scam or a campaign didn’t reach a softcap.
2. Near the campaigns there is a comment about its status.
3. Earnings summary is situated in the bottom left edge.
4. State-problem – Problem is specific for campaigns which are registered in the USA.
5. Small off topic for holders of Gymrewards’s tokens. Go into their chat and follow their instruction for swapping to EOS.

Conclusion: I decided for myself that I will not participate in Bountyhive’s campaigns. However, I haven’t participated in signature, creation of content, article campaigns. According to comments of other participants they get good rewards for their work. Thanks for reading my post. If my post was useful, share me with merit. If you are translator and you need in merit, feel free to pm me. And of course share you experience about this great platform.

P.S. Sorry, I can’t paste the picture, because I am a Newbie yet(but you can fix it  Grin ) Please, follow the link: https://postimg.cc/5jggMY43
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: