Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the start of the bullrun already?  (Read 1424 times)
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:52:21 AM

I can see a lot of the alt coins moon already like XRP , ETN , Gas and other alts more , I think this will be the start of the bullrun . Do you agree ? Whats on your bag right now and what is still good to buy at floor price?

If you call an accumulation zone start of a bull run, then yes. To be precise, a bullrun in price starts with a bullrun in volume. Over the last few weeks, we are seeing a lot many ALTs getting a very healthy volume on exchanges, people are accumulating these ALTs for the next bull run, and why not, most of the ALTs are at 90% correction and this makes the market very good for accumulation.
Post the accumulation zone will be the beginning of a bull run.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:57:09 AM

Can xrp reach 25$? each?
XRP will be up to $25 ? how to ? is there a strong basis that will make it reach that price ?
because in my opinion it hasn't happened this year, maybe the target now is just $2-3 already good

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

I did see an opportunity for bullrun. and it looks like this is indeed imminent. Since a few days I saw the price of coins continued to increase. However, do not easily fooled with this condition, we must continue to be vigilant.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

It can be said that the market will soon be bullrun, we must be prepared, October will come soon and I'm sure the price of bitcoin will soon reach $ 10,000 and this is the beginning of a bullrun market, buying and holding is very profitable.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

I can see a lot of the alt coins moon already like XRP , ETN , Gas and other alts more , I think this will be the start of the bullrun . Do you agree ? Whats on your bag right now and what is still good to buy at floor price?

I'll agree with but only some altcoins goes to the moon.What I have is bitcoin and ethereum only because this two were I can get profit in past when the market value price was to high.As of this moment I'll buy if had extra income because I've be preparing in the market value price was raising again so that I'll earning big profit on it.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

The crypto-currency market will soon start to rise, however it will not grow high yet. Many are now in a state of confusion and panic due to the very long-term fall of the crypto-currency market. Therefore, many crypto currency owners will sell it as soon as they are in profit from its growth. The market will grow slowly and with the manifestation of large volatility.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

It can be said that the market will soon be bullrun, we must be prepared, October will come soon and I'm sure the price of bitcoin will soon reach $ 10,000 and this is the beginning of a bullrun market, buying and holding is very profitable.
I think the bull run is not yet around.Crypto coins may rise up their prices little by little  but it doesn't mean that this is the start of a bull run.Yes good news will totally affect the price to rise but when a bull run definitely comes,it will stay longer like a month or two.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

GAS is a purely dumped & dumped coin. How a normal coin can gain 100% its price within 1 hour!!!
Let's see GAS's price chart on Sep 28 in the below photo. Unbelievable!!

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

Mostly all coins are 80-95% low of their all time high they are now ready to move with institutional money coming in.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

It is like a small rebounce, I will consider it as a pump once market cap cross the line of 400 mln market cap. Till that time it is just a small correction to down trend.
That is my opinion

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

It seems to me the bulls is still too early to return to the market, but the growth of individual altcoyins has already begun, it may mean that the fall has stopped and the market has finally found the bottom.
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

Talking about changin­g the local trend fro­m bearish to bullish ­is still early. Howev­er, the fact that rec­ently in the news bac­kground more positive­ news arre dominated ­and also polls show t­hat people are willin­g to invest in the cr­ypto market, most lik­ely in the near futur­e we can see a return­ to the bullish trend­.
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

I think no.  Still, there is no stable market. most probably we will have a bull run end of the Oct. So be careful when you sell the coins. The better thing is to be patient. 
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:03:17 AM

Don't rush to conclude. Indeed some have a good sign but certainly not entirely can be used as a guarantee that this will increase expectations. keep just look at the market to monitor conditions because if too fast hopes will feel the results did not match expectations. now almost all in a stable State and if indeed there will be a rise then it is a good thing and it is long awaited.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

It may take a little more time for the start of the bull run. We cannot predict anything now. Your assumption can be true...just kept my finger crossed.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:21:10 AM

The reason for the pump is that there are some news and new listing in the korean exchange. I dont think that its a bull run already but bull run may come any time of the day.
wikiaki

Activity: 91

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

That is not a sign of a strong recovery. These days the altcoins are still pumping a lot and that is just a normal move. The shark remains so marketable, it's really bleak and does not bring much positive sentiment. Anyway, we still have to hold and wait for the market to improve.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:48:54 AM

Still all of them are in the downtrend if you consider the ATH price of each of them. I always compare them with the ATH prices because that gives you more window to play around and thus you can always make sure that you are not missing out the train at all.  Cheesy
With the current prices also one can make hell of profits and win the good market position for the long terms. I know very well what is inside my bag and I can always count on that for huge profits in the future.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

We couldn't know if this is the start of the bull run, maybe or maybe not. Just keep holding what do you have, buy more coins that has a good potential growth and observe always the market flow.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

It's depends on bitcoin price. If bitcoin going bear, we not see bullrun till bitcoin going bull too. If bitcoin going above 7. It's early starting for bull market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: