Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the start of the bullrun already?  (Read 1424 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

I think that Stellar is a good option to invest in. It is Ripple's for if someone did not know that yet. Also I think that EOS, Bitcoin and IOTA will increase this year. But it is very hard to predict that with high possibility.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

For me I can't see the bull run right now my prediction when the bull run will come is on November to December or January to February next year. But for now I keep buying some bitcoin,eth, and some alts that have high chance to pump too when bull run start. While all this coins/tokens price is very cheap I will keep buying and hold it to earn more.
bull run has not come yet.maybe we should wait this moment longer than predicted before.but we hope in november or december bitcoin price could reach above $10k.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Bitcoin flare sparked hope for the bull in yesterday. However, in a moment, bitcoin sank from 6300 to 7800, then when the solute, BTC/USDT back to less than 7000 back makes me see through the technical analysis of the current Bitcoin very bad and down trend is likely in the next few weeks

Consider about in a few weeks we will see SEC decision about bitcoin ETF. if that will be getting another rejection and that will be actually creating another big dump to the price of bitcoin. And i just try to prepare myself for that. AFAIK the bitcoin goes down when there was a bad news regarding bitcoin ETF
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

I think no, because we're not yet getting that far as far as the graph shows. There's a resistance that needs to be broken by bitcoin's thrust to make us think that it's already the start of the bull run at some point. For now, i think it's just a bull trap.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
NeeNts

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

I can see a lot of the alt coins moon already like XRP , ETN , Gas and other alts more , I think this will be the start of the bullrun . Do you agree ? Whats on your bag right now and what is still good to buy at floor price?

I think differently. It is the fight for the second throne of ETH and XRP. Clearly if ETH goes down and down in second place, it will make it lose a lot of trust for many investors. But they had a quick solution rather than pump the price of ETH. This shows that they always have money available to pump the value of altcoin. a good sign for long-term investors.
The prices of almost all coins are still very low. XRP is below one dollar and ETH has also reduced its price for more than $500. Other Altcoin are also the same. I am not seeing any bull run in the market till date. Now there are a couple of months to go in this year and hope that the prices will grow. But the current situation shows no green signals for bull run.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

Now while it is profitable to buy any coins from the TOP 10, soon the growth will begin and all of them will grow:)
jcojci

Activity: 808
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

Now while it is profitable to buy any coins from the TOP 10, soon the growth will begin and all of them will grow:)

Make sure that you have money to buy any coins in the top ten and make sure you can buy at a low price. By doing this, I am sure that you will only need to wait for the price to increase back. But don't be panic if somehow the price is down for a little and still hold your coin because, after the down of the price, it will back to the higher price.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

i do not think so that bull start already, however bull run will be there in long run that is for sure. i am holding btc, eth, npxs, wabi coins and i am sure about these coins.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

For me I can't see the bull run right now my prediction when the bull run will come is on November to December or January to February next year. But for now I keep buying some bitcoin,eth, and some alts that have high chance to pump too when bull run start. While all this coins/tokens price is very cheap I will keep buying and hold it to earn more.
bull run has not come yet.maybe we should wait this moment longer than predicted before.but we hope in november or december bitcoin price could reach above $10k.

As I understand, this road to the bull run will be extremely long. I doubt that Bitcoin and the main cryptocurrencies can go to the Moon this November. Yes, they will certainly rise high but a bit later.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

In spite of high expectations, the bull market has not stunned us yet. If the market retains its position until the end of 2018, then already in 2019 we can expect the onset of the bull market.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

In spite of high expectations, the bull market has not stunned us yet. If the market retains its position until the end of 2018, then already in 2019 we can expect the onset of the bull market.

That's right, still the price stuck at $6k (BTC) which we still miss its sudden pump. Only 2 months that's left and hopefully this is the time we can see some positive progress in terms of its value.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

To be honest, it seems to me that today a new wave has begun, which we do not see with you yet, but very soon everything will start and it will start very quickly, because today people are waiting for a very long time.
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

hold on a little longer, because all that will happen.
in the next few months, the price of all coins will reach its peak, because in the history, every year increases
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

I think that some new coins from ICO and other listings also have their personal progress. I follow DOGE, ADA, and some coins from ICO such as Robotina, They also have good progress on the market. Well, just always analyze the coins on the market and soon take the right decision in the right time.
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

Bull run will come. But I do not think it will come soon. We can not see any sign of bull run. May be within few months, we will be able to see it.
Scientest

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Possibly, there will not be a remarkable bullrun in near future, not at least 2018. We can expect one at the beginning of 2019 which may also not bring ATH. We may see a maximum of $15k for BTC>
Huskarls

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

I just feel like this year there will be no bull run, it's best if bitcoin and also some altcoins experience price stability. I think that's enough. because if you look at it until now, there are still FUDs about ETFs and SEC which of course will have an impact on BTC prices
Eleven86

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Cheers mate I am hoping for the same as the value of the coin is still the same there is no any big improvement till now as the last quarter has started. It seems there is no possibility of a bull run this year but still anything can happen in a night. Lets wait and see.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

I just feel like this year there will be no bull run, it's best if bitcoin and also some altcoins experience price stability. I think that's enough. because if you look at it until now, there are still FUDs about ETFs and SEC which of course will have an impact on BTC prices
The fact is that today the cryptocurrency market is controlled by almost all users of the cryptocurrency, and at the slightest change in the price of coins for the better O, they immediately start selling, thereby provoking a collapse of the cryptocurrency market.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

it looks like soon will be rising on all crypto markets, many people say the same, that it must start this autumn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: