Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin investors more focus than altcoin investors?  (Read 1756 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

It all depends really as many Bitcoin holders are altcoin traders and they play with altcoins to increase their miltipliers and grow their Bitcoin stash. I do agree to some extent that those who only play with altcoins have a tendency to be impatient but it is also this younger generation that feels entitled in many ways and have bigger expectations than say our generation had when we were young. Now many people want fast money and Lambos without putting in the work and effort like say we were told to do when we were in our prime.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

Most of the alt coin investors are only focus on the profit and not many of them care about the development or adoption, this makes them only think alt coin for short term investment, but for bitcoin most of the people are focusing on long term, so they really care about news and the adoption, bitcoin also is the core of crypto that got important role, so most people really update their knowledge about bitcoin
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

I believe that this behavior is more dependent on the investment strategy. Those investors who invest in long are calmer, they do not follow the price at all now. And those investors who invest in short-term - always have cause for concern.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

They can't take it if they see their altcoin portfolio falling.

Bitcoin investors are more experienced and patient than the altcoin holders. And day trading usually happens to the altcoins though there are more with bitcoin with its daily volume but its more applicable to the altcoin investors.

what you and most answers in this topic are missing is the fact that "altcoin investors" are not different people in a different  category! they are the same people as "bitcoin investors". you can even say they are a sub category. in other words every altcoin investors is a bitcoin investor too but every bitcoin investor is not an altcoin investor.

with that in mind everything changes. it is not the behavior of different people that is different. it is the different market that demands a different behavior from them.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Often it is one and the same people who transfer their money from one currency to another, depending on the market situation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

Altcoin holders are more...how do I put this....more impatient and cannot focus on any subject for more than 3 days.
What do you think of this phenomenon?

Based on what I observed and see in price changes of cryptocurrency, the most negative impact are always on altcoins where I can say that half of them already wiped the price for over -75% starting from june. Same goes with unlike bitcoin where it only reduced the price less than 70%.

With that said, altcoin holders are more impatient and dump their altcoins most of the time when the market is in red. Most investors preferred to hold bitcoin for long term because we are always looking for that prediction where it could reach more $100,000 someday. Altcoins was just an alternative to multiply their funds where it will be invested to bitcoin when reaching the target profit.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

Hi, I'm a crypto developer doing dapps and blockchain-related software products.
I have found some interesting difference between bitcoin investors and altcoin investors.
It seems like bitcoin holders(like you guys) are more focus when discussing news and crypto-related issues.
Altcoin holders are more...how do I put this....more impatient and cannot focus on any subject for more than 3 days.
I think yes because many bitcoin investors over atlcoin.
because many people trust bitcoin with the guarantee of their money being restored or more of their money money. Because not all of the altcoin my prisons are in the market and only some are worthwhile. rather than bitcoin when you invest in small The prize and your long standing before you sell high in price will definitely double the return.
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

Hi, I'm a crypto developer doing dapps and blockchain-related software products.
I have found some interesting difference between bitcoin investors and altcoin investors.
It seems like bitcoin holders(like you guys) are more focus when discussing news and crypto-related issues.
Maybe because altcoin investor sometimes, even not all, only want to hit and run. It is humane, of course investor wouldn't think about any else if not profit and join other project, and take profit again.

That is so true... cannot be sure in this altcoin thing
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

Yes of course the altcoin holders cannot focus, i think it is normal because when you just hold bitcoin, you can focus on bitcoin only.
But if you are owning the altcoins, you must not focus on only 1 coin, but other coins as well because there are many altcoins to choose currently.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

No i wouldn't say that, i think you have to follow a strategy for bitcoin but for the altcoins it is totaly different. There are thousands of altcoins and every new day a new one borns. You have to buy or sell your alt coins sometimes Daily or hourly. Also there are many ICO's that you can follow too. But for the bitcoin you have to HODL and wait.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Nope investors nowadays are not only focused on bitcoin instead they are also aiming to get high profit with altcoins. There are altcoins in the market that went well in terms of its market price volatility. There is no wonder about that because all of the investors has seen it through coinmarketcap.com. Though there are few investors who were die hard also for bitcoin and that is only normal for bitcoin is the most trusted crypto in the market.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

I think we can't decided easily which one is more focus between bitcoin investors or altcoin investors. Because i think they have a different area and can not be generalization.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Cannot say Bitcoin investors are more focused but they are more calmer as altcoin investors are more in panic as they aim at earning profits in the short run and do not invest in altcoins for a longer period. It all depends on how much investment one has made and on the market. Bitcoin is perceived as a more safer investment than altcoins.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

the same with bitcoin and altcoin holder so far, always keep and looking best moment to sell their asset. for now, I am seeing bitcoin always have change price every time and it good for bitcoin investor to take much profit every time.
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

I think if you will discuss Altcoin, try going to a Altcoin thread, then you will find a discussion about Altcoin and various other discussions.
this thread was made specifically to discuss Bitcoin, from information about Bitcoin, the movement of Bitcoin and the prospect of future Bitcoin.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

I think altcoin investors are wise investors, even though bitcoin investors want more than altcoin because they consider prices. Bitcoin is only the base currency for most altcoins including ethereum. Altcoins have more potential than bitcoin because it will continue to grow but the growth of the altcoin will be more sporadic than bitcoin.
hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

I dont think so. There is rarely investors who just invest in BTC or Altcoin. They will spend their fund in at least 3 coins. So, your opinion needs more proof.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

I think they are the same, even this should be reversed, altcoin holder is the one who is more patient in holding their assets which of course most altcoin fluctuations in prices are more common than bitcoin. On the other hand, a person's mentality is different because it is a mindset of themselves, not because of the type of coin

iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

maybe that could happen because bitcoin investors now can be one of their biggest assets. seeing bitcoin become one of the potential coins, because the movement of bitcoin is very fast in terms of price and also good potential, investors prefer bitcoin rather than altcoin.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

not all investors are more focused on bitcoin, this is a matter of taste, those who like bitcoin I think they are pursuing big profits and do not like challenges, but if they are happy to be in altcoin investment. I think they are running changes and using Altcoin to get profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: