Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin investors more focus than altcoin investors?  (Read 1764 times)
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

We need to focus on any investment. But I think altcoin investors will focus more than bitcoin investors. They need more information and knowledge before investing in altcoin. Most altcoin investors usually invest short for a certain altcoin. They must focus on the highest level possible to make a profit.

KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

It seems to me that in any case, if the investor is experienced, he will be close and attentive, regardless of whether he invests in altcoyins or bitcoins
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Hi, I'm a crypto developer doing dapps and blockchain-related software products.
I have found some interesting difference between bitcoin investors and altcoin investors.
It seems like bitcoin holders(like you guys) are more focus when discussing news and crypto-related issues.
Altcoin holders are more...how do I put this....more impatient and cannot focus on any subject for more than 3 days.
What do you think of this phenomenon?

Well, it's all relative. But in General, the remark is quite interesting. It seems to me that investors who trust bitcoin rely more on long-term investments, and investors who prefer altcoins participate in shorter-term investments. In any case, you should not be emotional in trading on the market, in whatever currency you invest.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:30:52 PM

Hi, I'm a crypto developer doing dapps and blockchain-related software products.
I have found some interesting difference between bitcoin investors and altcoin investors.
It seems like bitcoin holders(like you guys) are more focus when discussing news and crypto-related issues.
Altcoin holders are more...how do I put this....more impatient and cannot focus on any subject for more than 3 days.

I wouldn't say that because of the fact that most people in this market do not only invest in one coin knowing that the key to having success here is diversity. As much as many invest in Bitcoin, there are surely a lot of people who tries their hands on altcoins too because both coins have different growths, and therefore, they both present different opportunities when investing. I would also say that both require focus in terms of watching over your investments because you'll never know when something might come up that would need for you to either change up or do something about your investments.
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

what i can see right now is, yes most bitcoin investors nowdays are more focused on altcoins than bitcoins. since bitcoin have already gained a lot and its value are already too high it is actually imposible for new investors or even old bitcoin investors to actually gain a lot. so if its also me i would also focus on alcoins before the value of it soar
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

Investors are much more on altcoins because their prices are relatively low. But even at that, the big time investors, known as the whales are still focused on bitcoin.
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

like myself, im only focused on alt coins. since the real bitcoin is already too expensive for me to pursue. so im now only focusing on altcoins
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

be patient and don't be in a hurry. the most important thing is that you start investing when the price is below, so you can easily make a profit. I will convince you that investing in bitcoin is more profitable and makes the heart calm because the value of bitcoin is the most stable among the altcoins.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

I think yes, bitcoin investors can focus more than altcoin investors. Bitcoin is a currency, but altcoin is not only a currency.
There are many dapps running on altcoins network. Altcoin can be used for other things aside as a currency. That's why altcoins investors can focus on several things.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

I think they are interested in bitcoin because as we all know bitcoin has a strong and most reliable coin in the whole cryptocurrency and also i think most of the investors have more trusted in bitcoin in terms of investing although bitcoin value is struggling at this moment but very volatile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

I guess is not all about the coin ( bitcoin or Altcoin ) is all about individual difference which mean bitcoin investor are more committed to there investment more than Altcoin investor. Because they believe in what they have
KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

many aspects that affect investors. profit certainty that is expected not to take risks in investing. then they decided to go to bitcoin, while in altcoin they did not get full trust to move. I think it needs a lot of breakthroughs in altcoin.

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

I think bitcoin investors is not to worry with their investment because bitcoin price will not spike like 20% or more in 1 night.
So, bitcoin investor will do a long trade before they got profit (this is IMO)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

I think bitcoin investors is not to worry with their investment because bitcoin price will not spike like 20% or more in 1 night.
So, bitcoin investor will do a long trade before they got profit (this is IMO)
It is specialities of bitcoin, it can't get pumped and dumped so hard like altcoin in market, maybe because a lot of users and not controlled by 1 dev or a big communities like an altcoin do.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

Does answering this question prove anything? If we compare Bitcoin investors to altcoin investors, the later will in general be more inclined to trade and sell their coins for a small profit. Bitcoiners are more of a long term holders. You will come to a similar conclusion if you compare Bitcoiners to stock traders. Bitcoiners are more attached to their investment.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

According to me, the bitcoin investor are more focused than other altcoins investors and I think they are the only responsible for the success of bitcoin, the success growth of bt is because of these investors, bitcoin has gone through a long journey in this decade as from millions of haters to millions of investors, bitcoin has gone through many ups and downs and faced many difficulties and it is the investors who made bitcoin so successful and popular that it is now on top most positions on crypto ranking.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

I think that the number of investors in Bitcoin is a lot bigger than any altcoin's investors. Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency and the safest one, and it is more profitable in many ways.
In the other side, there are some altcoins growing up fastly too, like Ethereum and Waves.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

This AltCoin's public you mentioned is very similar to Ponzi HYIP schemes public. They want fast profit, probably to double their money in few days, benefiting themselves from the fast pumps some coins offer (and definitive dumps rigth after). Then yes, they are very impatient and think that is how Crypto world works.

However, there are many exceptions, not all AltCoins have the same goals and serious investors can have long term interests on these currencies too, depending how serious the teams behind these currencies look like and how solid are their proposals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Of course and we can also see from circulation every day bitcoin number 1 in the market. That makes bitcoin the most attractive by investors. The more investors in bitcoin will make bitcoin more famous.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

I think you're mistaken as this is not a difference between bitcoins and Alts coins it's between the mentality of different investors at different intervals. While in my case I'm more inclined towards bitcoins, I do like to research and read into it a lot, at the same time I don't like alts however if a alt is promising I'll be more focused on it too, as diversity is sometimes important too, however my major investment will be in bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: