Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin investors more focus than altcoin investors?  (Read 1756 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

yup because bitcoin investors believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is also the first crypto coin and they feel bitcoin is stronger than others, so they are more focused but when compared to altcoin investors are different, they are more hesitant and afraid to invest because as we know altcoin sometimes fluctuates unstable, those who invest in altcoin are more on daily trading
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

I think altcoin investors are wise investors, even though bitcoin investors want more than altcoin because they consider prices. Bitcoin is only the base currency for most altcoins including ethereum. Altcoins have more potential than bitcoin because it will continue to grow but the growth of the altcoin will be more sporadic than bitcoin.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

I actually found the conclusion that the average altcoin investor is the bounty hunter himself. they only focus on the ico tokens they follow and after that, they almost forget everything and look for the new ico.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

Bitcoin investors are more about the acceptance and regulations into modern financial and real world use. Most altcoin investors are looking for the next big thing and are under the assumption that Bitcoin can be dethroned by any random altcoin.
it is very difficult to determine between focus and not because the situation as it is now looking for investors who believe in what is invested is very difficult in my opinion they are looking for a few coins in their investment
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

The problem is that altcoin investors are brought into crypto sphere with more than 75% of sh*t promises. They dont have any interest in blockchain or making the world a better place. They just want their investments to get doubled soon, very soon.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

The problem is that altcoin investors are brought into crypto sphere with more than 75% of sh*t promises. They dont have any interest in blockchain or making the world a better place. They just want their investments to get doubled soon, very soon.
That' the problem and really big difference between, with how bitcoin already proven things for its investors most of the alt coins investors wanted to duplicate that in a short period of time, hoping that developers can make some miracle and fulfill their dreams, but serious projects needs time to fully developed and achieved real intentions for being created as end users are need to be convince for long term success.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

bitcoin investors are more conservative. and altcoins investors are all aggressive. but later all the same will come to more conservative methods. because it's safer.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

It is easier to concentrate our attention on a single currency than on several as in the case of alts, plus that most people do not hodl a single coin, I can be a wholesale investor in btc but that does not mean that I do not have money in ETH or EOS, for me they are promising technologies that also deserve my investment.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

Bitcoin has already established its position in todays modern world. The world is just waiting for the adoption of bitcoin to take effect before the world will fully recognize it. So, the focus of bitcoin holders are just the prices and news of innovations and applications. While altcoin investors, aside from the alt prices, worrying about how would the technology behind these altcoins will do in todays world. Do these platforms and technology will have significance? They're thinking of these.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:18:36 AM

YES of course, why? let see in the bitcoin, we can see that the price can predictred by the news and there are many news that talk about bitcoin, how about the altcoin? there is just a few news that talk about altcoin, so you are right the bitcoin investor is have more focus than altcoin investors

electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

I suppose that people who make informed decisions who are don't hurry to get it all at once invest in Bitcoin more.
At the same time, those who prefer altcoins, first of all, buy them because of the desire to make money fast. And I can attribute this quality to impatient people who find it difficult to concentrate on one thing for a long time. Also, such people put their minute desires above the global goal.

I didn't want to offend anyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

I actually found the conclusion that the average altcoin investor is the bounty hunter himself. they only focus on the ico tokens they follow and after that, they almost forget everything and look for the new ico.
Bitcoin investors believe in bitcoin because this is the first crypto and has been tested for 10 years. Many become millionaires from bitcoin throughout the world. While altcoin investors have a hit and run tendency. Chasing profits at the ICO after the profitable prices they sell and pursue other ICOs.
fankemon

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

Bitcoin investors believe in bitcoin because this is the first crypto and has been tested for 10 years. Many become millionaires from bitcoin throughout the world. While altcoin investors have a hit and run tendency. Chasing profits at the ICO after the profitable prices they sell and pursue other ICOs.

right they made money and you are holding the bag for them .
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

Hi, I'm a crypto developer doing dapps and blockchain-related software products.
I have found some interesting difference between bitcoin investors and altcoin investors.
It seems like bitcoin holders(like you guys) are more focus when discussing news and crypto-related issues.
Altcoin holders are more...how do I put this....more impatient and cannot focus on any subject for more than 3 days.
What do you think of this phenomenon?

I think you're an idiot,

now excuse me while I go chase a Squirrel.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

All investments may look the same ,whether it is bitcoin or altcoin investment, the investors of these coins are on full work ,even if the bitcoin is higher value than altcoins ,but the holders of this coins will be all focusing on how to work on it to gain more profits from their coin investments, so if you are investing on cryptocurrency you will be working hard for it.

131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

because bitcoin investors on average are long-term investors, who believe in the future of bitcoin a few years later while altcoin investors are more as short-term investors, they use every reflection, those who always analyze every hour and every day
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

if in my opinion. bitcoin or altcoin investors are both very busy. even to forget about breaks and so on. but if I think people who invest in bitcoin are then exchanged with other cryiptocurrency, they are more busy
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:36:09 AM

Hi, I'm a crypto developer doing dapps and blockchain-related software products.
I have found some interesting difference between bitcoin investors and altcoin investors.
It seems like bitcoin holders(like you guys) are more focus when discussing news and crypto-related issues.
Altcoin holders are more...how do I put this....more impatient and cannot focus on any subject for more than 3 days.
What do you think of this phenomenon?

I think because altcoin holders are always looking for a new coins that have potential to bring profit for them,
so they often to change the coin subject when in discussion. But not all altcoin holders are like that. Some of them are loyal holders, serious to
discussing something regarding their coins.

RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

yup because bitcoin investors believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is also the first crypto coin and they feel bitcoin is stronger than others, so they are more focused but when compared to altcoin investors are different, they are more hesitant and afraid to invest because as we know altcoin sometimes fluctuates unstable, those who invest in altcoin are more on daily trading
I think bitcoin investors are more focused because they believe that one day bitcoin will become a digital currency used globally, while altcoin will fall due to a lack of investors. This belief arises because the popularity of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin tends to be corrected naturally.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:46:52 AM

I think so lot of people focus their investment planning with the bitcoin.it is the main reason for me, basically I'm in crypto world with the bitcoin.my first investment asset Bitcoin and makes profit with the bitcoin.it is the most popular currency and everyone choice their investment and trading planning.if it understand something different for new users because it is the unstable currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: