Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin investors more focus than altcoin investors?  (Read 1756 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

Uhh.. I don't think there is anything to do with "being focused" when investing on crypto currencies. But I guess I do understand what you are trying to say. People who invest on altcoin are bit confused - this is true. Because altcoins has various kinds of coins and choosing the right one becomes tiresome. For this reason people keep on changing their opinion from one coin to another. On the other hand, bitcoin is just one kind of a coin. So when investing on it, there is nothing much to think about.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

I think that is normal in the altcoin (unfocused), this is caused by too many altcoins circulating, and in my opinion this causes the brains of investors to split up, causing them to not focus on a particular discussion.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

That maybe happenning that there are investors that are really focusing on bitcoin investments ,they only have to go for one coin, but there are also some investors that are working for few altcoins together with bitcoin ,so if you have enough time you can really have to work for bitcoin and altcoins together.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

Every investor has different reason investing both in bitcoin and altcoin. The most reasonable is that believe. People prefer to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is as the old and the strongest in crypto currency. It means that bitcoin has good history and purpose. The secon reason probably about the amount money that to invest. People who has a small amount will invest in altcoin that also profitable.  

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Cardilb

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

i think its not about the bitcoin investor nor altcoin , but its about the person who interested about the topics.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

Bitcoin investors are more about the acceptance and regulations into modern financial and real world use. Most altcoin investors are looking for the next big thing and are under the assumption that Bitcoin can be dethroned by any random altcoin.

That is correct, people investing in the altcoins section are on the lookup for the next ethereum, because ICO is now widely adopted by big companies that altcoins investors think that it's because it is backed by big companies and well-known personalities has a big chance of chance success.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

in my opinion the crypto currency investors with the situation and situation that as it is today investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing in crypto currencies
Loubap

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

I prefer altcoins much better than bitcoins
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Of course since bitcoin remains the most lucrative investment out there, its obviously that people tend to concentrate on bitcoin more than altcoin. And just look at the crypto related websites, majority are bitcoin related and we all know that those websites is after for a revenue clickbait, that's why they dominated their news about bitcoin because they know people are scouring all over the internet specially things about bitcoin and its speculative price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

in my opinion, all investors who have crypto currency assets will focus on their assets. all assets in the crypto currency are very important, not just bitcoin. we cannot just focus on bitcoin because at this time bitcoin cannot be used as a reference to see altcoin prices. Altcoin prices can go up and down without having to be influenced by the price movements of bitcoin.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

Uhh.. I don't think there is anything to do with "being focused" when investing on crypto currencies. But I guess I do understand what you are trying to say. People who invest on altcoin are bit confused - this is true. Because altcoins has various kinds of coins and choosing the right one becomes tiresome. For this reason people keep on changing their opinion from one coin to another. On the other hand, bitcoin is just one kind of a coin. So when investing on it, there is nothing much to think about.
Because bitcoin is known as the main cryptocurrency, all traders or investors must convert and trade them on the basis of the price and market of bitcoin, so indirectly bitcoin becomes the center of focus.
but that does not mean that people are more focused on bitcoin only. they also focus on the altcoins they buy. but not all altcoins because there are many kind of altcoins, as you say
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

Hi, I'm a crypto developer doing dapps and blockchain-related software products.
I have found some interesting difference between bitcoin investors and altcoin investors.
It seems like bitcoin holders(like you guys) are more focus when discussing news and crypto-related issues.
Altcoin holders are more...how do I put this....more impatient and cannot focus on any subject for more than 3 days.
What do you think of this phenomenon?
In calculation, Bitcoin investors need more funds so they try to make bitcoin a serious investment. Unlike Altcoin, altcoin investors usually lack a lot of funds so they try to speculate to try to make a profit if they sell it later, usually Altcoin investors will look for coins from ICO projects that have various attractive discount offers. That is in my view, but I will have other responses because each opinion is of course different.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

Of course the main dealing is done in bitcoin as its demand and supply maintains its value so its true that bitcoin investors more focus than altcoin investors.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

Altcoin investors most of the time are traders, unlike in bitcoin most of the people who has good knowledge about bitcoin will just hold no matter what happen.

kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:39:48 AM

I prefer altcoins much better than bitcoins

At this moment if bitcoin price go dowm It can't be unstoppable and it will depend on the price of the market.
So you are saying that altcoins is better than bitcoin right now.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:13:05 AM

An investor is someone that wants return on his or her investment, so much concerned about maximizing profit, that's the only thing an investor crave for, weather bitcoin or altcoin both investors are focused, profit minded and emotional too. So i don't think there is a more focus investor from both sides.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:38:40 AM

Somehow, yes as bitcoin is the main topic of cryptocurrencies place. However, investors are also interested to other sources that can possibly give them enough profit. Altcoins with good platforms can attract the attention of investors. Whether bitcoin or altcoins investment it is the same business which proper strategy matters.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:15:42 AM

From my observation,I do think that bitcoin investors are more passionate about cryptocurrency than other altcoins investors.
Bitcoin investors seems to have more focus , patience and strong will , belief about cryptocurrency too.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:34:48 AM

A long understanding of the crypto currency market, every investor believes the bitcoin price movements affect altcoin price movements. So as when the price of bitcoin rises or decreases they will decide the same thing to sell and buy against their investments in altcoins. This is way, why do you see bitcoin investors more focused than altcoin investors.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:11:00 AM

yes because bitcoin is more serious due to the fact that bitcoin has a higher base value . you better decide carefully on your decisions because once you already process a transaction , you cannot revert it anymore  . while altcoins on the other hand are more cheaper . thats why its not really a huge loss if ever you have done a wrong move  .   when it comes to double type investors  i guess they were more foccus  than compared to a single typer   .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: