Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin investors more focus than altcoin investors?  (Read 1762 times)
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:24:57 PM

Hi, I'm a crypto developer doing dapps and blockchain-related software products.
I have found some interesting difference between bitcoin investors and altcoin investors.
It seems like bitcoin holders(like you guys) are more focus when discussing news and crypto-related issues.
Altcoin holders are more...how do I put this....more impatient and cannot focus on any subject for more than 3 days.
What do you think of this phenomenon?
Yes I believed bitcoin investors have a reason why they invested on Bitcoin aside the profits aspect which is the main aim of most Altcoin investors. Bitcoin is the highest cryptocurrency today because the people who invested on it believe in it a lot to the extend of not panicking even when the crypto market is unstable, not like altcoin investors who always go panic and dump any time the market go down a bit.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:35:58 PM

Hi, I'm a crypto developer doing dapps and blockchain-related software products.
I have found some interesting difference between bitcoin investors and altcoin investors.
It seems like bitcoin holders(like you guys) are more focus when discussing news and crypto-related issues.
Altcoin holders are more...how do I put this....more impatient and cannot focus on any subject for more than 3 days.
We cant blame the altcoin investors of being panicker’s because they are not that confident of handling those alts since they are buying those just for easy money or quick cash

WHile bitcoin investors specially we as holders are confident and have a good trust for this number 1 cryptocurrency
joszii

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

You're right on that,  because from my own view point bitcoin holders and investors are much more long-term focused while altcoin investors are less inclined to hodl long enough, just of a few
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:47:03 PM

This is because bitcoin is more important to people. This is the first cryptocurrency and it is very promising. Among the altcoins, few are worthy of attention. Therefore, bitcoin is valued more than altcoins among investors.

Yes, of course, when somebody starts to speak about the cryptocurrencies, all think about Bitcoin first of all. Only the guys, who work as the crypto traders remind the other altcoins, such as Ethereum, Monero, etc.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:13:25 PM

This is because bitcoin is more important to people. This is the first cryptocurrency and it is very promising. Among the altcoins, few are worthy of attention. Therefore, bitcoin is valued more than altcoins among investors.

Yes, of course, when somebody starts to speak about the cryptocurrencies, all think about Bitcoin first of all. Only the guys, who work as the crypto traders remind the other altcoins, such as Ethereum, Monero, etc.
most people, especially traders, think more about short-term where they prefer altcoin as their source of profit. But they will return to bitcoin if the trend is indeed possible to return bullrun. There is a temporary cycle that continues to rotate, so I'm not sure if at present the majority of traders are only focused on bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:50:21 AM

it seems like more people are starting to focus on investing in altcoins because maybe they already realize that with this altcoin they can get a lot of profits, you can see when the very cheap altcoin price can increase prices, it will give a lot of benefits.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:16:03 AM

Always looking which one the best and potential profit between bitcoin and altcoin, never care about have focus trading or investing at bitcoin or altcoin, some time we have trying at altcoin because more profitable.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:14:06 AM

You really don't have to much attention to bitcoin it is already done and only those forks from it are the only thing that makes new improvements. And also in altcoin which is not even close to the product that they promised to offer their investors and take note that traders hold several of them.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:25:21 AM

it seems like more people are starting to focus on investing in altcoins because maybe they already realize that with this altcoin they can get a lot of profits, you can see when the very cheap altcoin price can increase prices, it will give a lot of benefits.
I think many people still believe investing in bitcoin rather than altcoin. investing in a good place will bring greater benefits. You certainly know if the price of bitcoin rises, the profit you get will be even greater.
focus on one place will be more profitable.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:15:15 AM

This may be right but I think they should be careful.

We all know there are a lot of people that wants to earn money out of this crypto currencies or altcoins available in the market and the problem there is that investors are vulnerable to scams when they are wanting or desperate to projects. So they should be really careful when they are investing on altcoins and new projects since it might a scam being directed by scammers.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:42:12 AM

This may be right but I think they should be careful.

We all know there are a lot of people that wants to earn money out of this crypto currencies or altcoins available in the market and the problem there is that investors are vulnerable to scams when they are wanting or desperate to projects. So they should be really careful when they are investing on altcoins and new projects since it might a scam being directed by scammers.

I think that whether bitcoin and altcoin investors , they really focus on each investments ,because if you does not care woth your investment ,bitcoin or altcoins it will vw a waste , so I think that both investors are focusing with their individual investments, for those who are not taking good care of their investments will be left behind.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:27:40 AM

Bitcoin is not profitable at this time so their strategy is to switch other coins that can earn more than they expected on bitcoin and other coins also rising up for their prices.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:32:52 AM

Every altcoins have got a direct or indirect connection with the bitcoin. Bitcoin investors try to keep up the trading volume without sudden fluctuations. This is a must with other altcoins as well, but some altcoins were funded by limited number of investors and the same will let the asset grow gradually, while with some the investors suddenly move large volume of funds to bitcoin or other digital currencies letting the altcoins fall in no time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:00:49 PM

Bitcoin investors own the best asset living in virtual world,they owned alot of patience because they know that bitcoin can be invested long term compared to altcoin investors.What altcoin investors only focus on the price booming and the current movements on their tokens so they can do trading inorder to have huge profit.Bitcoin was the most strongest cryptocurrency used and prove its worth for 10 long years that is why bitcoin investors have strong faith in it that in every downfall theres always a recovery behind it.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:36:30 AM

I think it is. Bitcoin investor more focus on their investment rather than altcoin investor. Maybe its because many altcoin are pump and dump project. Its true many good altcoin project and have prospect in the future but i think people focus on bitcoin

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:53:57 AM

I think it is. Bitcoin investor more focus on their investment rather than altcoin investor. Maybe its because many altcoin are pump and dump project. Its true many good altcoin project and have prospect in the future but i think people focus on bitcoin
I do agree. In terms of hodling, btc investors are more passionate and serious since they knew that the coin they're holding has a very bright future and they don't want to miss the opportunities it could bring. While on the other hand, alt investors tend to pump and dump only like what you've said.

But in terms of trading I think the opposite happens — alt investors are more focus than the other. Alts are less stable than btc so they really need to exert more time and effort in order to make profits
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:06:18 AM

well, maybe this is true. however, I think some of my friends also have bitcoin, focusing on all altcoins that have potential. well, it's like not missing an opportunity that can come from anywhere. well, but everyone has their different focus.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:58:57 AM

Well, firstly, the Bitcoin community is far more solid and huge as compared to any altcoin community. If you consider the overall altcoin community, you cannot expect them to be that consistent and united because altcoins are composed of more than a couple of thousands specific projects. And each of these projects have also their own smaller communities, a world smaller than Bitcoin's. Aside from that, Bitcoin is a tested and proven project whereas most of the altcoins are not. And in fact, those that came rather late are not as committed or pure as compared to Bitcoin and other early altcoins. Many of them in fact are scams and trashy ones even if legit. 

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:08:03 PM

Well, firstly, the Bitcoin community is far more solid and huge as compared to any altcoin community. If you consider the overall altcoin community, you cannot expect them to be that consistent and united because altcoins are composed of more than a couple of thousands specific projects. And each of these projects have also their own smaller communities, a world smaller than Bitcoin's. Aside from that, Bitcoin is a tested and proven project whereas most of the altcoins are not. And in fact, those that came rather late are not as committed or pure as compared to Bitcoin and other early altcoins. Many of them in fact are scams and trashy ones even if legit. 

Actually, I do not think that there is a great difference between these communities now. Yes, it could exist before, but now, many Bitcoin holders also understand that they can make a great profit working with altcoins as well.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:49:49 PM

Since Bitcoin is superior to altcoins and has a high market cap, it gets almost all attention. Altcoins mostly have a small group of people who are interested and to get more attention for them is a difficult task. Also, bitcoin investors speds more time on the net.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: